Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 204311 times)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1485 on: January 27, 2014, 08:00:29 PM »
Don't worry I know the feeling all too well! Glad you are going though!!!  :katycat1:
Are you just going to the one show?
I'm glad you got tickets.
Thanks! :D
Yes...sadly :( I have no job, I'm a full time student, and one ticket just cost me the third of my bank account x)

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1486 on: January 27, 2014, 08:03:08 PM »
Don't worry I know the feeling all too well! Glad you are going though!!!  :katycat1:
Yes...sadly :( I have no job, I'm a full time student, and one ticket just cost me the third of my bank account x)
aww haha :/ But yeah, at least it's worth it! :P

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1487 on: January 27, 2014, 11:23:31 PM »
SO excited to finally see Katy this year! and hopefully two shows!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1488 on: January 27, 2014, 11:36:23 PM »
What shows are you going to?

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1489 on: January 27, 2014, 11:45:37 PM »
What shows are you going to?
a friend and i have tickets for the first Chicago show on 8/7 and we're hoping to get tickets for the 8/8 show in a few weeks.

Offline stephricky

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • KatyCat
« Reply #1490 on: January 28, 2014, 12:00:07 AM »
Can someone please answer my question! Do you have to be over 16 to go in the reflection section? im almost 15 and i want to know if there is any other ways i can get in! thanks xx

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #1491 on: January 28, 2014, 12:01:34 AM »
Can someone please answer my question! Do you have to be over 16 to go in the reflection section? im almost 15 and i want to know if there is any other ways i can get in! thanks xx

Far as I know there isn't anything confirmed about US shows. Best bet is to email your venue and ask them.
KISS first showed me that being myself was okay. Katy took that seed and blossomed me into the person I am today.
Twitter

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #1492 on: January 28, 2014, 12:51:30 AM »

Haha being a college student is rough! I saved up all of my money from working over the summer and blew it all on the tickets, haha. Well, my RS tickets were my Christmas present, but then I bought tickets for her second show and merchandise will be the death of me too  ;)
Prism: let the light in

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #1493 on: January 28, 2014, 02:27:38 AM »

Haha being a college student is rough! I saved up all of my money from working over the summer and blew it all on the tickets, haha. Well, my RS tickets were my Christmas present, but then I bought tickets for her second show and merchandise will be the death of me too  ;)
:cheers:
At least we're gonna have a good time haha XD

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline katyperryfan613

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
« Reply #1494 on: January 30, 2014, 01:20:34 AM »
Any news on meet and greets?

Nope! If M&Gs haven't been said now, there probably won't be any unless you win through contests.
TBH I think Katy is against the idea of paying for the privilege to meet her. She'd rather have fans meet her for free. Plus on her last tour the M&Gs were overwhelming. 

Yeah I met her on the CDT and she was sooooo nice.Best day of my life. :D Even if I never meet her again that's ok with me. :)
Hello Katy Tour
March 27/2009
Pontiac, Michigan
California Dreams Tour June29/2011
Section:110,Row: 17,Seats:3-4
Air Canada Centre Toronto, Ontario

Offline itsEdibitch

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #1495 on: January 30, 2014, 11:56:22 AM »
Last time I saw her, she asked how I felt when I met Britney Spears 'cause even she hasn't met her yet (in 2011). And I told her it felt good, it was one of my bigger dreams to meet Britney, but very expensive. She asked ho much I paid and I said 600€ for a 1 minute M&G and she said: You'll never pay to meet me.

I guess she really meant it.
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1496 on: January 30, 2014, 02:00:24 PM »
I agree with not paying to meet people, I just wish there were more opportunities to win meet and greets. I wish she would start a fan club or something.

Very cool she asked you about meeting Britney!  :firework:

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #1497 on: January 30, 2014, 02:07:10 PM »
I agree with not paying to meet people, I just wish there were more opportunities to win meet and greets. I wish she would start a fan club or something.

Although there's no info yet I have a good feeling the forum is going to do one again, and we probably won't find out until just before the tour kicks off.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1498 on: January 30, 2014, 02:57:57 PM »
You are probably right because I feel like this forum is kind of like her fan club because the dedicated fans are here!  :firework:

Although there's no info yet I have a good feeling the forum is going to do one again, and we probably won't find out until just before the tour kicks off.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #1499 on: January 30, 2014, 03:36:11 PM »
I agree. I don't post much on here, but I do love Katy. I'd take pics of my collection, but can't anytime soon. I thought I found this forum through her website. So, I assumed it was her FC.

Nashville - 06/27/2014