Please login or register. April 24, 2014, 03:17:36 PM

Author Topic: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)  (Read 44294 times)

Offline cathou02

• Took Too Many Shots
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1455 on: January 25, 2014, 07:50:16 PM »
Plus the idea of having to pay money just to have access to another human being's person is just wrong tbh.
I share the same opinion. It's just not ethical I think.

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1456 on: January 25, 2014, 09:47:43 PM »
Plus the idea of having to pay money just to have access to another human being's person is just wrong tbh.

Completely agreed.  :thumbzup:

Offline SpecialK959

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1457 on: January 26, 2014, 10:49:01 AM »

Completely agreed.  :thumbzup:

Agreed.

Offline darkangel24-7

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • My biggest dream came true on 8-23-11 <3
« Reply #1458 on: January 26, 2014, 03:48:47 PM »
Ok, I really need advice from a pro: I'm totally freaking out because I wasn't able to get tickets on Thursday - I think they sold out in less than a half hour. Tomorrow is my last chance. What do I need to do? Should I be in the waiting room extremely early?

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #1459 on: January 26, 2014, 05:31:59 PM »
Ok, I really need advice from a pro: I'm totally freaking out because I wasn't able to get tickets on Thursday - I think they sold out in less than a half hour. Tomorrow is my last chance. What do I need to do? Should I be in the waiting room extremely early?
for what show? you could also ask a  friend or two to look for themselves or you can use a computer and lap top and phone or something. dont give up if u get nothing or bad seats... retry. reload. ppl will "get" seats but decide they dont want them and they are thrown back into the seats available.

what show???

Offline flapfkp

• Wesley Willis
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #1460 on: January 26, 2014, 05:50:05 PM »
Question: am I better off loading the page on Ticketmaster before 10:00am, or doing it right at 10? Will the queue be a mad house if I go in at 10?

Panthers + Katy = Perfection
Seeing her for first time 07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
@flapfkp

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #1461 on: January 26, 2014, 07:47:37 PM »
Question: am I better off loading the page on Ticketmaster before 10:00am, or doing it right at 10? Will the queue be a mad house if I go in at 10?
loading the page before won't have the updated "on sale" part... so it has to be at 10am. my advice; have it on the page and the last 45 seconds, keep refreshing until you see it change and u can buy tickets lol

Offline Nat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • coz ur the hard candy with surprised centre
« Reply #1462 on: January 26, 2014, 10:03:01 PM »
Hi guys!! Hoping someone can please help me out, I am from London so not sure how tickets work in the States (esp packages)

I bought 3 Reflection Section Packages for 2nd Brooklyn date, but now hoping to go to MSG instead if i can get tickets tmr!

Wondering if I can resell them on stubhub or something? Like it wouldnt be under a specific name right?

Please help!! Thank you in advance guys xx

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
« Reply #1463 on: January 27, 2014, 05:35:52 AM »
Hi guys!! Hoping someone can please help me out, I am from London so not sure how tickets work in the States (esp packages)

I bought 3 Reflection Section Packages for 2nd Brooklyn date, but now hoping to go to MSG instead if i can get tickets tmr!

Wondering if I can resell them on stubhub or something? Like it wouldnt be under a specific name right?

Please help!! Thank you in advance guys xx

Yeah ! Come to MSG with meeeeeeh !! :)

Offline darkangel24-7

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • My biggest dream came true on 8-23-11 <3
« Reply #1464 on: January 27, 2014, 08:58:55 AM »
for what show? you could also ask a  friend or two to look for themselves or you can use a computer and lap top and phone or something. dont give up if u get nothing or bad seats... retry. reload. ppl will "get" seats but decide they dont want them and they are thrown back into the seats available.

what show???

The Minnesota show, but technically it's not the whole show that's sold out - just the wheelchair accessible seats. Ridiculous :eyes:

Online NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1465 on: January 27, 2014, 10:23:27 AM »
This website is selling tickets: http://www.ticketsforcharity.com/schedule/Katy-Perry/825

Too bad it doesn't include meet and greet too.  :firework:

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline smittysmurry

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1466 on: January 27, 2014, 11:03:47 AM »
I've been a long time fan of Katy Perry but I haven't made it to one of her shows yet! I just bought tickets for the Toronto show! 16th row!

Can't wait :)

Online NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1467 on: January 27, 2014, 11:10:06 AM »
Woohoo congrats!  :firework:
I've been a long time fan of Katy Perry but I haven't made it to one of her shows yet! I just bought tickets for the Toronto show! 16th row!

Can't wait :)

Offline cathou02

• Took Too Many Shots
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #1468 on: January 27, 2014, 11:15:30 AM »
45 minutes before I can buy tickets!!! I'm nervouuuuuus

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Online NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1469 on: January 27, 2014, 11:18:01 AM »
Good luck!! You'll do good!  :firework:
45 minutes before I can buy tickets!!! I'm nervouuuuuus