Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 64950 times)

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1440 on: January 23, 2014, 05:17:58 PM »
Can anyone explain to me how to get a gif as your signature? Ive been trying for like 45 minutes now

put [img ] before the photo (remove the space between g and ] ) and put [/img ] after it.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline KittenHangingByAThread

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Your words can pollute the future.
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1441 on: January 23, 2014, 07:59:05 PM »
Not sure if this has been asked, but I'll ask anyway. So my sister bought me VIP RS for my venue. Is it alright that it's under her name and not mine? I'm not sure if this matters, but she will also be in RS (we bought on different days) because she did not want the VIP package.
City lights and big dreams. | PROUD KATYCAT #68481

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kittenonathread
Tumblr: http://cupcakesushikimono.tumblr.com
Calgary Dreams 7/16/2011| PWT Calgary 8/29/2014 :xx:

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #1442 on: January 23, 2014, 08:03:12 PM »
Not sure if this has been asked, but I'll ask anyway. So my sister bought me VIP RS for my venue. Is it alright that it's under her name and not mine? I'm not sure if this matters, but she will also be in RS (we bought on different days) because she did not want the VIP package.

Nah, I don't think it matters.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1443 on: January 23, 2014, 10:23:57 PM »
Nope the name on the ticket makes no difference!  :firework:

Nah, I don't think it matters.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline firewerkit

• Wannabe
« Reply #1444 on: January 24, 2014, 12:06:44 AM »
So excited for this tour! I just really hope some meet and greets happen. Been a KatyCat for 4 years yet still haven't been within seeing distance of Katy.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1445 on: January 24, 2014, 06:44:58 AM »
What show are you going to?
So excited for this tour! I just really hope some meet and greets happen. Been a KatyCat for 4 years yet still haven't been within seeing distance of Katy.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline katyperryfan613

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
« Reply #1446 on: January 24, 2014, 08:25:40 PM »
Any news on meet and greets?

Hello Katy Tour
March 27/2009
Pontiac, Michigan
California Dreams Tour June29/2011
Section:110,Row: 17,Seats:3-4
Air Canada Centre Toronto, Ontario

Offline katykicksass

• Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #1447 on: January 24, 2014, 08:47:49 PM »

Nope! If M&Gs haven't been said now, there probably won't be any unless you win through contests.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #1448 on: January 24, 2014, 08:57:35 PM »

Nope! If M&Gs haven't been said now, there probably won't be any unless you win through contests.
TBH I think Katy is against the idea of paying for the privilege to meet her. She'd rather have fans meet her for free. Plus on her last tour the M&Gs were overwhelming. 
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #1449 on: January 24, 2014, 09:24:49 PM »

omg! well I hope you get tickets doll! OMG!

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1450 on: January 24, 2014, 11:26:44 PM »

TBH I think Katy is against the idea of paying for the privilege to meet her. She'd rather have fans meet her for free. Plus on her last tour the M&Gs were overwhelming.

I agree.  It shouldn't be about how much money someone has.  It should be about who are the true Katycats.  And meeting people before AND after the show is crazy!  I know I would be dead tired, especially after performing day after day!!

Offline hbhb97

• Jaw-Dropping
« Reply #1451 on: January 25, 2014, 02:34:33 PM »

I don't think anything was said about them until like 2 weeks before the tour started last time

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #1452 on: January 25, 2014, 05:47:50 PM »

I don't think anything was said about them until like 2 weeks before the tour started last time

Yep, I was talking about this other day.

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #1453 on: January 25, 2014, 06:28:58 PM »

I agree.  It shouldn't be about how much money someone has.  It should be about who are the true Katycats.  And meeting people before AND after the show is crazy!  I know I would be dead tired, especially after performing day after day!!
I totally agree with you. I didn't like the idea of people paying to meet her, last tour. And we all know how exhausted she was...so it's for the best. Though I would love to meet her again!!!

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
« Reply #1454 on: January 25, 2014, 06:34:28 PM »

Plus the idea of having to pay money just to have access to another human being's person is just wrong tbh.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)