Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 64810 times)

Offline cinematicandramatic

• Falling From Cloud 9
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1425 on: January 23, 2014, 03:58:50 PM »
there is no thread because there is no info at all at the moment... so this is going merged with the "ALL QUESTIONS..." thread since it's still a question with no answer...
Thank you for fixing that for me, doll! Sorry I didn't see that. And I also wish there was a blushing face

7.20.11 my teenage dream

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Bring The Beat Back...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1426 on: January 23, 2014, 03:59:03 PM »
i think we should all just be happy we got tickets!..meeting katy shouldnt be the priority;yeah it would be awesome!but theres always random radio contests to win M&G,so everyone just be patient and get excited to see katy live on stage!

ok,rant over lol

;)

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline dustinhxc

• Wannabe
  • Web Designer
« Reply #1427 on: January 23, 2014, 03:59:55 PM »
i think we should all just be happy we got tickets!..meeting katy shouldnt be the priority;yeah it would be awesome!but theres always random radio contests to win M&G,so everyone just be patient and get excited to see katy live on stage!

ok,rant over lol

;)

This is true too! We are happy to just get to finally see her! :D

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

« Reply #1428 on: January 23, 2014, 04:01:09 PM »
So, anybody know anything about the opening acts?  :katycat3:

Kacey Musgraves, Capital Cities, and Teagan and Sara!  I love Capital Cities (Safe and Sound has been my favorite since before it was a single!) so I'm super bummed they're not playing in any of my dates, but I'm stoked to see Teagan and Sara.  Anyone have any good songs of theirs to recommend?
Gosh, Tegan and Sara! I'm jealous!!! You should listen to Closer, I Was A Fool, Back In Your Head, Goodbye, Goodbye, and On Directing :)

Oops I didn't mean to misspell their name  :theface:
But thanks for the suggestions!  I'll go listen to them now!  It'll be a nice break from replaying Prism for the 50th time this morning!  :lol:

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #1429 on: January 23, 2014, 04:02:20 PM »

Kacey Musgraves, Capital Cities, and Teagan and Sara!  I love Capital Cities (Safe and Sound has been my favorite since before it was a single!) so I'm super bummed they're not playing in any of my dates, but I'm stoked to see Teagan and Sara.  Anyone have any good songs of theirs to recommend?
Gosh, Tegan and Sara! I'm jealous!!! You should listen to Closer, I Was A Fool, Back In Your Head, Goodbye, Goodbye, and On Directing :)

But thanks for the suggestions!  I'll go listen to them now!  It'll be a nice break from replaying Prism for the 50th time this morning!  :lol:

cant forget "walking with a ghost" ;)

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #1430 on: January 23, 2014, 04:31:52 PM »

Houston is different. We are the only ones that have Becky G.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #1431 on: January 23, 2014, 04:39:05 PM »

Back in your head, Closer, Alligator, Nineteen, Drove me Wild

Those are my favorite Tegan and Sara songs!!

Offline hilariious

• Real Fan
  • sugar-coated pseudo realism!?
« Reply #1432 on: January 23, 2014, 04:41:56 PM »

Tegan and Sara are SO good live!!!!
I'm a liiiittle jealous.

Offline hbiemiller

« Reply #1433 on: January 23, 2014, 04:43:02 PM »
Has anyone heard any credible discussion about meet and greet? the only thing I've heard about is the radio contests, which are next to impossible to win but I am still keeping my fingers crossed!

Offline hilariious

• Real Fan
  • sugar-coated pseudo realism!?
« Reply #1434 on: January 23, 2014, 04:46:10 PM »

I'm a liiiittle jealous.

I feel it in my bones!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Imy7R5dj8 <3

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #1435 on: January 23, 2014, 04:49:05 PM »
Has anyone heard any credible discussion about meet and greet? the only thing I've heard about is the radio contests, which are next to impossible to win but I am still keeping my fingers crossed!

Honestly I think it's too early to tell about M&G. We know 100% that they aren't being sold with the VIP packages. General on sale hasn't even started yet. Just a wait and see kinda thing IMO.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

« Reply #1436 on: January 23, 2014, 05:03:37 PM »

Honestly I think it's too early to tell about M&G. We know 100% that they aren't being sold with the VIP packages. General on sale hasn't even started yet. Just a wait and see kinda thing IMO.

I highly doubt they're going to be sold at this point.  Your best bet is to keep a lookout for online/radio contests.  I already see some of my local radio stations having contests for tickets.  The only M&G I have heard about are available through Charitybuzz auctions, but those are way out of the price range for the average individual.

« Reply #1437 on: January 23, 2014, 05:08:40 PM »

I'm a liiiittle jealous.

I feel it in my bones!

Thanks so much everyone!! I have just gone through a listening spree and my final verdict is that they are AMAZING!  I have actually heard "Back in Your Head" before but I guess I didn't realize it was them!    I currently have "Closer" on repeat!  Their live performance was flawless.

Offline hbiemiller

« Reply #1438 on: January 23, 2014, 05:12:57 PM »
Can anyone explain to me how to get a gif as your signature? Ive been trying for like 45 minutes now

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #1439 on: January 23, 2014, 05:13:18 PM »

I'm a liiiittle jealous.

I feel it in my bones!

Thanks so much everyone!! I have just gone through a listening spree and my final verdict is that they are AMAZING!  I have actually heard "Back in Your Head" before but I guess I didn't realize it was them!    I currently have "Closer" on repeat!  Their live performance was flawless.
yay :D You're lucky, you'll get to see them!

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585