Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 82467 times)

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Purrrfection
  • So, this is what I get?
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1410 on: January 23, 2014, 07:42:34 AM »

I don't know if children can do the reflection section cause there's apparently an age limit of 16 or older which I agree with. Pits are not a safe place for kids.

I was not considering the RS with my daughter - I was asking how the floors are. I am concerned about my daughters safety and comfort. I want this to be a magical experience for her
The floors and everything should be fine. The things you should worry about are the people in there.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1411 on: January 23, 2014, 07:56:08 AM »

I don't know if children can do the reflection section cause there's apparently an age limit of 16 or older which I agree with. Pits are not a safe place for kids.

I was not considering the RS with my daughter - I was asking how the floors are. I am concerned about my daughters safety and comfort. I want this to be a magical experience for her

The floor seats should be fine for your daughter. As long as there aren't any poles in front of her and she has a good view of Katy.  :)
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Purrrfection
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #1412 on: January 23, 2014, 08:10:18 AM »

The floor seats should be fine for your daughter. As long as there aren't any poles in front of her and she has a good view of Katy.  :)
I remember Manila Dreams. Ughh! That thing kept me from seeing Katy.  :grr:

Offline meowpower

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1413 on: January 23, 2014, 08:46:26 AM »
Thanks katykicksass and Candy for the help. Good luck getting tickets today.  :pinkbow: :hellokaty:

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #1414 on: January 23, 2014, 11:55:39 AM »
Still hoping for a M&G contest. :hug:

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #1415 on: January 23, 2014, 12:48:01 PM »
So, anybody know anything about the opening acts?  :katycat3:

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline oneofthegirls01

• Wannabe
« Reply #1416 on: January 23, 2014, 01:31:58 PM »
Still hoping for a M&G contest. :hug:

Holy words!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1418 on: January 23, 2014, 01:38:09 PM »

Kacey Musgraves, Capital Cities, and Teagan and Sara!  I love Capital Cities (Safe and Sound has been my favorite since before it was a single!) so I'm super bummed they're not playing in any of my dates, but I'm stoked to see Teagan and Sara.  Anyone have any good songs of theirs to recommend?

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1419 on: January 23, 2014, 02:31:41 PM »

i know. i just want people to be careful in case the rule is in place for the shows in the states. i'd hate for people to buy RS tickets and not be able to get kids under 16 in.

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #1420 on: January 23, 2014, 02:59:15 PM »

Kacey Musgraves, Capital Cities, and Teagan and Sara!  I love Capital Cities (Safe and Sound has been my favorite since before it was a single!) so I'm super bummed they're not playing in any of my dates, but I'm stoked to see Teagan and Sara.  Anyone have any good songs of theirs to recommend?
Gosh, Tegan and Sara! I'm jealous!!! You should listen to Closer, I Was A Fool, Back In Your Head, Goodbye, Goodbye, and On Directing :)

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline cinematicandramatic

• Got a Bloody Knee
Regarding Meet & Greets for Prismatic tour
« Reply #1421 on: January 23, 2014, 03:12:47 PM »
At first I was surprisingly upset that Katy wasn't including M&G's in the VIP packages but thinking about just the CDT tour... The people waiting outside to meet her BEFORE the show was ridiculously long and then the line that I waited in for an hour and a half AFTER the show was just as long; that is more than exhausting. At the end of the day, it was probably too emotionally and physically exhausting for her along with the things in her life. Katy was just doing too much, and as a newlywed, too. As wonderful and as beautifully perfect she looked when I met her (and as most of you know, the kittens went last usually) she also looked drained. I almost felt guilty from taking up her time because she had to be so tired. Katy's health is pretty much the number one priority at this point in the game  :lol:

I'm thinking it's going to be Radio contest winners mostly/ Angela giving passes at the actual concert (Which if she did strictly this would be along the same lines as Taylor Swift's "T-Party")/ and hopefully KatyCats.

Also, I apologize if someone already pointed this out, I couldn't find it in the first page of posts  :)

7.20.11 my teenage dream

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
Re: Regarding Meet & Greets for Prismatic tour
« Reply #1422 on: January 23, 2014, 03:16:42 PM »
I really hope they do some kind of contest or give away! I would do anything to meet her!

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com
Re: Regarding Meet & Greets for Prismatic tour
« Reply #1423 on: January 23, 2014, 03:42:37 PM »
there is no thread because there is no info at all at the moment... so this is going merged with the "ALL QUESTIONS..." thread since it's still a question with no answer...

Offline dustinhxc

• Wannabe
  • Web Designer
« Reply #1424 on: January 23, 2014, 03:54:10 PM »
I wish we could have a meet and greet. :( Ive watched the DVD so many times and couldnt wait for her next tour. Had the money all saved and then there was no package. :(