Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 77546 times)

Offline meowpower

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1395 on: January 22, 2014, 06:37:33 PM »
I need the prices for each level because the range ticket master gives me is of $26-$125. I'm assuming $125 is floor and reflection section and $26 is mezzanine. I don't know how much the middle two levels of seats are.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1396 on: January 22, 2014, 06:53:08 PM »
I need the prices for each level because the range ticket master gives me is of $26-$125. I'm assuming $125 is floor and reflection section and $26 is mezzanine. I don't know how much the middle two levels of seats are.

Those are the price ranges. The middle will probably be between $40-$70. I'm guessing, I'm not 100%.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Candy

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #1397 on: January 22, 2014, 07:11:26 PM »

39.50=mezzanine
59.65=club
94.95=plaza and event level
140.95=pit

Think I got that right ;) Those prices include fees

Edited to say, the prices are right, but I think I may have club, plaza, and event levels mixed up. Long day.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:14:25 PM by Candy »

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #1398 on: January 22, 2014, 07:32:01 PM »
I found out the prices for the Toronto show.

$167.75 (General Admission Floor)
$107.75 (Resevered Lower Level Seating, Reserved Upper Level Seating)
$63.25 (Reserved Upper Level Seating)
$46.75 (Reserved Upper Level Seating)

I'll be getting either the $63.25 or the $46.75 seats. I can't really afford GA.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #1399 on: January 22, 2014, 07:46:59 PM »
The prices are not bad at all if you ask me! I got VIP Reflection Section for only $313, and I was seriously expecting to pay about $500. Tomorrow I'm getting my mom and cousin presale too so hopefully it's around $50.
Prism: let the light in

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #1400 on: January 22, 2014, 08:18:35 PM »
if you go to a smaller town I find it to be less expensive :)

Offline 19cupcakes93

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • https://twitter.com/raaankiiin
« Reply #1401 on: January 22, 2014, 08:41:11 PM »
Yes ! and I hope that you can bring a guest too if its not to full ! Trying to get tickets on my break at work tomorrow for my sisters birthday !!
Let's just all stay hopeful! :)
Keeping my fingers crossed for this!
I'm sure the forum will have some M&G contest like CDT.

Me too!  :rofl:
Sorry I'm a rambler :o

Offline 19cupcakes93

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • https://twitter.com/raaankiiin
« Reply #1402 on: January 22, 2014, 08:48:50 PM »
 :o No way ! Thats really good, hoping to get 2 tomorrow ! Which show are you going too ?
The prices are not bad at all if you ask me! I got VIP Reflection Section for only $313, and I was seriously expecting to pay about $500. Tomorrow I'm getting my mom and cousin presale too so hopefully it's around $50.
Sorry I'm a rambler :o

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1403 on: January 22, 2014, 11:11:31 PM »
For floor tickets - is the only seated area available that of the Prismatic Party VIP tickets?  Will the floors tomorrow be standing room or get whatever seat you can (non-assigned I'm trying to say).  I'm sure like everyone, I want to be as prepared as I can to get the best tickets for me and my daughter. (Don't really want to be fighting a crowd with a 7 year old if the floors are just going to be a mad house.) I guess I would try to get good seats in the stands...    I'm just thinking out loud; but go you think all of the seats on the sides of the stage were/are just for the VIP package? 

*** hoping I can sleep tonight... ; )
"Let the light into your life"

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #1404 on: January 22, 2014, 11:22:20 PM »
For floor tickets - is the only seated area available that of the Prismatic Party VIP tickets?  Will the floors tomorrow be standing room or get whatever seat you can (non-assigned I'm trying to say).  I'm sure like everyone, I want to be as prepared as I can to get the best tickets for me and my daughter. (Don't really want to be fighting a crowd with a 7 year old if the floors are just going to be a mad house.) I guess I would try to get good seats in the stands...    I'm just thinking out loud; but go you think all of the seats on the sides of the stage were/are just for the VIP package? 

I don't have tix yet, but from what I understand, you're assigned rows in a floor section (e.g. Floor 5 Row B). This picture shows that pretty well:

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO
10/11/14 Houston, TX

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1405 on: January 22, 2014, 11:29:10 PM »

I don't have tix yet, but from what I understand, you're assigned rows in a floor section (e.g. Floor 5 Row B). This picture shows that pretty well:

Right - thank you
I guess I have to decide whether I should have a 7 year old on the floors or not (IF BY SOME MAGICAL WAND I CAN GET FLOORS) ?!?!?    Any opinions??

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #1406 on: January 22, 2014, 11:36:55 PM »

Right - thank you
I guess I have to decide whether I should have a 7 year old on the floors or not (IF BY SOME MAGICAL WAND I CAN GET FLOORS) ?!?!?    Any opinions??

You should be fine in the floor seated area, the standing area (reflection section) might not be the best idea because you need to stand the entire time and it could get a bit rowdy. Hope I could help!

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1407 on: January 22, 2014, 11:40:40 PM »

Right - thank you

You should be fine in the floor seated area, the standing area (reflection section) might not be the best idea because you need to stand the entire time and it could get a bit rowdy. Hope I could help!

Thank you for the help!!  The reflection section sounds FANTASTIC and if I were young again I would go for it!  I wish for anyone going in the RS has the absolute time of their life!!!  What an opportunity!!!

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1408 on: January 23, 2014, 01:50:18 AM »
I don't know if children can do the reflection section cause there's apparently an age limit of 16 or older which I agree with. Pits are not a safe place for kids.

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1409 on: January 23, 2014, 07:33:50 AM »

I don't know if children can do the reflection section cause there's apparently an age limit of 16 or older which I agree with. Pits are not a safe place for kids.

I was not considering the RS with my daughter - I was asking how the floors are. I am concerned about my daughters safety and comfort. I want this to be a magical experience for her