Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 82015 times)

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1380 on: January 21, 2014, 11:17:31 PM »
I think they could be adding extra dates for New York/MSG, Toronto/ACC and LA/Staples Center

I think they are too. I would LOVE to see Katy more then once.

Another New York date would be fantastic, possibly Nassau Coliseum?

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1381 on: January 21, 2014, 11:30:44 PM »
I wouldn't object to a second Chicago show. don't know what the chances are of that but I would be nice to see her twice since I haven't seen her at all yet. Or a date in Milwaukee. she could easily do summerfest again.

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #1382 on: January 22, 2014, 04:53:17 AM »
I need another Madison Square Garden show!!!!
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #1383 on: January 22, 2014, 05:22:24 AM »
I need to meet Katy... not just for me, but to tell her about someone special that absolutely loves her, but will probably never get to meet Katy herself. I don't "need" to meet her for myself. I just "want" to, but it's not a necessity. I think M&G contests to show how much we love her would be great.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #1384 on: January 22, 2014, 06:22:12 AM »
I'm sure the forum will have some M&G contest like CDT.
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1385 on: January 22, 2014, 06:43:00 AM »
Keeping my fingers crossed for this!

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Canadasakura

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1386 on: January 22, 2014, 11:43:22 AM »

Me too!  :rofl:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1387 on: January 22, 2014, 12:42:26 PM »
Let's just all stay hopeful! :)

Me too!  :rofl:

Offline SoniaLynn

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Original KatyCat
« Reply #1388 on: January 22, 2014, 01:55:22 PM »
Praying for a forum M&G contest!! ♥
~Sonia Lynn~ Member #342
Showbox ,Seattle, WA - 01/23/09 - FRONT ROW PIT
Key Arena, Seattle, WA - 7/20/11 - Dream Come True Meeting Her (albiet 9 months preggo w/ my little firework ;)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1389 on: January 22, 2014, 02:05:18 PM »
Me too!!! Is that how you met her last time?
Praying for a forum M&G contest!! ♥

Offline Jacques

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #1390 on: January 22, 2014, 02:30:26 PM »
I really  hope for a forum M&G like last time - the on the 2nd UK CD leg I waited outside the arena for 10 hours in November, only to find she'd arrived 20 minutes before I had :( 

Nottingham : 30/03/11

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1391 on: January 22, 2014, 02:33:36 PM »
That really sucks. I am sorry to hear that. :(
I really  hope for a forum M&G like last time - the on the 2nd UK CD leg I waited outside the arena for 10 hours in November, only to find she'd arrived 20 minutes before I had :(

Offline meowpower

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1392 on: January 22, 2014, 04:55:17 PM »
I asked this on the thread for my show but it got no replies. Can someone please tell me what prices of each seating levels are? During the facebook presale tomorrow I'll be buying tickets for me and a friend. My friend has to be at work when they go on sale so I need her to approve of price and seat section before hand. We'll be going to the show in St.Louis MO, but I assume the tickets are the same price for all of her shows. :hellokaty:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 06:28:49 PM by meowpower »

Offline dfh31

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1393 on: January 22, 2014, 05:25:40 PM »
Hi Katycats!

So I've bought maybe 3 concert tickets in my whole life and nothing on the level of the Katy concert before, so I have a question hopefully you can help me out with. I managed to snag a Prismatic Party Pack ticket yesterday through ticketmaster. The only option for buying the Party Pack was having the ticket obtained as a "Will Call" which apparently means I have to go pick it up at the venue on the date of the concert. But I bought this ticket for my friend--who is just the biggest Katy fan--so I will not be actually going to the concert. I was wondering how this works if I don't go to the concert. Is there a way to change the "Will Call" tickets to her name, or maybe pick up the ticket at the venue weeks before the concert (I will be out of state on the actual concert date)? I've never had to deal with this kind of ticket before so I don't know the procedure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #1394 on: January 22, 2014, 06:26:18 PM »
I asked this on the thread for my show but it got no replies. Can someone please tell me what prices of each seating levels are? During the facebook presale tomorrow I'll be buying tickets for me and a friend. My friend has to be at work when they go on sale so I need her to approve of price and seat section before hand. We'll be going to the show in St.Louis MO. :hellokaty:

Check ticketmaster. They'll have the price range.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre