Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 67838 times)

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1365 on: January 21, 2014, 05:55:50 PM »
VIP gives you early access to the area along with some other perks, regular is just the ticket.
What's is the difference between VIP Reflection Section and Reflection Section? Aren't they the same?

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1366 on: January 21, 2014, 05:57:53 PM »
What's the difference between VIP Reflection Section and Reflection Section? Aren't they the same?

The only difference between them is VIP Reflection Section is they get early access and they have a a bunch of stuff with their package.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline hungryhippo

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1367 on: January 21, 2014, 06:37:56 PM »
On the Ticketmaster mobile website, it says the Prism CD presale is limited to two tickets, if anyone is wondering. When I went on the regular Ticketmaster site, that info wasn't listed.

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #1368 on: January 21, 2014, 06:41:48 PM »
I think they could be adding extra dates for New York/MSG, Toronto/ACC and LA/Staples Center
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1369 on: January 21, 2014, 06:46:21 PM »
I think they could be adding extra dates for New York/MSG, Toronto/ACC and LA/Staples Center

I certainly hope so!  There are definitely spaces within the tour schedule that would allow it!

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1370 on: January 21, 2014, 07:19:20 PM »
no luck trying to get floor seats for the Chicago show. my friend and i could pull up single seats but we want two together. going to try the FB presale on thursday.
are they going to sell floor seats that don't include the whole VIP package of extra stuff? I'm trying to get a pair for this too
i assume so. the whole floor can't be just VIP. there's at least 32 rows in some of the sections according to seats we were pulling up. and we were able to pull up single seats but we need two together so we haven't purchased any yet.

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #1371 on: January 21, 2014, 07:30:33 PM »

Yes I think the same. I guess at least for LA and NY they will add one ot two more dates...

Offline AwesomePossum

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1372 on: January 21, 2014, 07:34:48 PM »
I tried getting tickets in Vancouver but my code didn't work  :grr: :( Can anyone help me plz?  :kittypurry:

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #1373 on: January 21, 2014, 07:37:49 PM »
I tried getting tickets in Vancouver but my code didn't work  :grr: :( Can anyone help me plz?  :kittypurry:

Which code did you try? The bundle code presale starts Thursday 10 am EST. Its not active yet

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1374 on: January 21, 2014, 08:37:02 PM »
Thank you for the info!
On the Ticketmaster mobile website, it says the Prism CD presale is limited to two tickets, if anyone is wondering. When I went on the regular Ticketmaster site, that info wasn't listed.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #1375 on: January 21, 2014, 08:42:50 PM »
I'm so excited I can't believe its actually here omg!

Offline empoole

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1376 on: January 21, 2014, 09:09:35 PM »
Question: I got section 1, row 7, seat 1 for the Raleigh show (the section that surrounds the catwalk thing). Does anyone know if seat 1 is the seat closest to the stage or would it be the seat farthest from the stage?

Offline MarthaRdriguez

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Mexican KatyCat
« Reply #1377 on: January 21, 2014, 10:55:33 PM »
VIP gives you early access to the area along with some other perks, regular is just the ticket.
What's is the difference between VIP Reflection Section and Reflection Section? Aren't they the same?

Thanks for the answer :)

California Dreams Tour - Monterrey Dreams - September 5, 2011
Prismatic World Tour - Monterrey - October 14, 2014
Prismatic World Tour - Monterrey - October 15, 2014
KatyCat since 2008

Offline MarthaRdriguez

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Mexican KatyCat
« Reply #1378 on: January 21, 2014, 10:57:14 PM »
What's the difference between VIP Reflection Section and Reflection Section? Aren't they the same?

The only difference between them is VIP Reflection Section is they get early access and they have a a bunch of stuff with their package.

Oh, thank you, I understand it now! RS is just the ticket without any tour stuff.

California Dreams Tour - Monterrey Dreams - September 5, 2011
Prismatic World Tour - Monterrey - October 14, 2014
Prismatic World Tour - Monterrey - October 15, 2014
KatyCat since 2008

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #1379 on: January 21, 2014, 10:58:48 PM »

I think they are too. I would LOVE to see Katy more then once.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre