Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 64604 times)

Offline Goldie

• Left The Gas On
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1350 on: January 21, 2014, 12:27:15 PM »
Keep in mind that a majority of the tickets are being saved for Thursday's presales and the GP sale on Saturday, so there are still hundreds of seats that have not been included for sale in the Citi presale. As long as you're quick you should be able to get decent seats.

Offline Nat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • coz ur the hard candy with surprised centre
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1351 on: January 21, 2014, 12:31:05 PM »
Heard that to buy tickets online in the States, your billing address on the credit card has to be in the States too?

Is that really the case? Anyone abroad purchased tickets for US dates before please help clarify this?

Thank you! :D

If it is on Ticketmaster, you can buy US tickets without a US billing address. I bought a ticket to a Sara Bareilles concert last year which was at a venue in the US and I was in Australia using an Australian address and it worked fine. The only thing is you cannot print your ticket at home, you are forced to pick up your ticket at the Will Call window at the venue if you are purchasing internationally. Well, that was the only option I was given haha Hope that helps !

Thank you for the info hungryhippo :D

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #1352 on: January 21, 2014, 12:55:36 PM »
Keep in mind that a majority of the tickets are being saved for Thursday's presales and the GP sale on Saturday, so there are still hundreds of seats that have not been included for sale in the Citi presale. As long as you're quick you should be able to get decent seats.

If I don't have access to a computer until 11am on Thursday for the FB presale, do you think I'd still be able to get floor seats?

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO
10/11/14 Houston, TX

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1353 on: January 21, 2014, 12:58:12 PM »
I would still try it.

If I don't have access to a computer until 11am on Thursday for the FB presale, do you think I'd still be able to get floor seats?

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline chismism

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #1354 on: January 21, 2014, 01:07:34 PM »
I would still try it.

Definitely worth trying. :D Just don't get your hopes up because I'm sure the tickets will go fast.
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1355 on: January 21, 2014, 02:10:13 PM »
So do you think that there are separate seats specified for Facebook presale and the Prism bundle presale? (both up on Thursday)  I have a bundle code and I'm on the Facebook list...just wondering if I will have to choose one over the other to search for tickets - and which will be better!!!   (* bites nails...)
"Let the light into your life"

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1356 on: January 21, 2014, 02:11:32 PM »
If you have the codes for both, I would search both to see what gives you better seats.
So do you think that there are separate seats specified for Facebook presale and the Prism bundle presale? (both up on Thursday)  I have a bundle code and I'm on the Facebook list...just wondering if I will have to choose one over the other to search for tickets - and which will be better!!!   (* bites nails...)

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #1357 on: January 21, 2014, 02:14:06 PM »

Try both
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline katycatsenior

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1358 on: January 21, 2014, 02:16:26 PM »
I just have to have fast fingers!! 
I wish everyone the best of luck!
"Let the light into your life"

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1359 on: January 21, 2014, 02:57:11 PM »
How early on the last tour dud we find out the forum was having a meet and greet contest?

Offline MissMurder

• Leaves Them All in Awe
« Reply #1360 on: January 21, 2014, 02:59:22 PM »
Buying a ticket for this tour is insane  :lol:
i bought two tickets for the UK show and it was a full sweaty experience.  ;)
i hope the ticket sale for the europe tour is not like this.
I know how all the US KCs are feeling right now. its really confusing. All the packages and stuff.
I wish everyone good luck for getting the tickets they want  :)
Frankfurt, GER 03/05/09...Cologne, GER 06/20/09 ...Birmingham, UK 08/25/09...Cologne, GER 06/10/10...Berlin, GER 09/05/10...Munich, GER 02/26/11...Berlin, GER 03/04/11...Frankfurt, GER 03/06/11...Brussels, BE 03/10/11...Cologne, GER 03/11/11...Hamburg, GER 03/14/11...Amsterdam, NL 03/15/11...London, UK 07/03/12...Berlin, GER 09/25/13...Cologne, GER 11/15/13...Belfast, UK 05/07/14... Belfast, UK 05/08/14

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1361 on: January 21, 2014, 03:06:56 PM »
no luck trying to get floor seats for the Chicago show. my friend and i could pull up single seats but we want two together. going to try the FB presale on thursday.

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #1362 on: January 21, 2014, 05:25:37 PM »
no luck trying to get floor seats for the Chicago show. my friend and i could pull up single seats but we want two together. going to try the FB presale on thursday.
are they going to sell floor seats that don't include the whole VIP package of extra stuff? I'm trying to get a pair for this too

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline Iceis

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Going with the Flow
« Reply #1363 on: January 21, 2014, 05:29:59 PM »
Buying a ticket for this tour is insane  :lol:
i bought two tickets for the UK show and it was a full sweaty experience.  ;)
i hope the ticket sale for the europe tour is not like this.
I know how all the US KCs are feeling right now. its really confusing. All the packages and stuff.
I wish everyone good luck for getting the tickets they want  :)
Hahaa full sweaty experience  :hehe: couldn't agree more

thank you PishPosh

Offline MarthaRdriguez

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Mexican KatyCat
« Reply #1364 on: January 21, 2014, 05:54:34 PM »
What's the difference between VIP Reflection Section and Reflection Section? Aren't they the same?

California Dreams Tour - Monterrey Dreams - September 5, 2011
Prismatic World Tour - Monterrey - October 14, 2014
Prismatic World Tour - Monterrey - October 15, 2014
KatyCat since 2008