Please login or register. April 24, 2014, 12:40:11 AM

Author Topic: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)  (Read 44178 times)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1335 on: January 21, 2014, 12:00:15 PM »
I just hope it isn't radio contests because those are always so hard.
the not-so-bad news would be that if one can't buy a M&G, there could be more of them to win through contests...

Now that sounds like the Katy we all know and love  :pinkbow:
Hopefullly!!!

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1336 on: January 21, 2014, 12:00:59 PM »
On ticketmaster?
@BravadoUSA The Katy Perry PRESALE Code provided with our bundle is applicable on 1/23/14 @ 10am EST. There will be a Prism CD presale option on Thurs.

Offline SpecialK959

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1337 on: January 21, 2014, 12:01:21 PM »
Do you think RS tickets are being saved for this?

@BravadoUSA The Katy Perry PRESALE Code provided with our bundle is applicable on 1/23/14 @ 10am EST. There will be a Prism CD presale option on Thurs.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1338 on: January 21, 2014, 12:02:49 PM »
Each pre-sale all got a certain number of tickets in each section, so yes some should be available.

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #1339 on: January 21, 2014, 12:02:55 PM »
the not-so-bad news would be that if one can't buy a M&G, there could be more of them to win through contests...

Hopefullly!!!

I hope they do a Meet and Greet contest again on KPF so all the die-hard Katy Cats have a chance to meet her! Maybe this time around more of us will have been members long enough to qualify  :lol:

Katy Cat
#26,004

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1340 on: January 21, 2014, 12:04:11 PM »
Yes! I am praying that this forum does meet and greet contests again. I hope that didn't go out the window with buying the meet and greet.

Hopefullly!!!

I hope they do a Meet and Greet contest again on KPF so all the die-hard Katy Cats have a chance to meet her! Maybe this time around more of us will have been members long enough to qualify  :lol:

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #1341 on: January 21, 2014, 12:05:32 PM »
On ticketmaster?

Yes, it'll be on ticketmaster. I've been told they will be emailing you directions on how to do so.
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline SpecialK959

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1342 on: January 21, 2014, 12:06:02 PM »
Ok thanks, hopefully that is the case.

Each pre-sale all got a certain number of tickets in each section, so yes some should be available.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1343 on: January 21, 2014, 12:06:18 PM »
Thank you so much for the info! :)
On ticketmaster?

Yes, it'll be on ticketmaster. I've been told they will be emailing you directions on how to do so.

Offline jjwags23

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1344 on: January 21, 2014, 12:11:22 PM »
I want tickets in the Red prism pack area but do you have to buy the "the Pack"?  They are so expensive. Will they be offered as not a package?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 12:14:25 PM by jjwags23 »

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1345 on: January 21, 2014, 12:13:49 PM »
No, those aren't reserved just for VIP. If there are so left they will come up with clicking VIP.
I want tickets in the Red prism pack area but do you have to the "the Pack".  They are so expensive.

Offline jjwags23

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1346 on: January 21, 2014, 12:15:43 PM »
No, those aren't reserved just for VIP. If there are so left they will come up with clicking VIP.
I want tickets in the Red prism pack area but do you have to the "the Pack".  They are so expensive.

I just want to pay normal ticket price. Not VIP.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1347 on: January 21, 2014, 12:17:25 PM »
And you can as long as they don't sell out. Someone people were able to buy those through the citi pre-sale without VIP.

I just want to pay normal ticket price. Not VIP.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Out to Lunch
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #1348 on: January 21, 2014, 12:23:22 PM »
I don't believe they will sell out before Thursday... certain areas might. I want to purchase 2 non-VIP tickets (hopefully not in the nosebleed section) of any color that I can afford.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1349 on: January 21, 2014, 12:25:16 PM »
They won't be because each pre-sale has a certain number of tickets in each section.
I don't believe they will sell out before Thursday... certain areas might. I want to purchase 2 non-VIP tickets (hopefully not in the nosebleed section) of any color that I can afford.