Please login or register. April 16, 2014, 05:15:44 AM

Author Topic: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)  (Read 43073 times)

Offline Canadasakura

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1320 on: January 21, 2014, 12:59:48 AM »
Her official website...
It has been confirmed there is no VIP packages with meet and greet. :(

where has it been confirmed? that's so sad!! :'(

Can you show me where? Take a screen shot or link please.

Offline Goldie

• Left The Gas On
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1321 on: January 21, 2014, 01:14:33 AM »
Some thoughts:

• There is no way RS is restricted to VIP only - that means they would have to sell 300 $300 packages, which lbr here is not going to happen. GA = Pit = RS for this tour, I'm 99.5% sure
  • M&Gs going on sale on charity auctions implies that M&Gs will be available by other means as well. It doesn't look like it right now for VIP packages, but there is tons of money to be made from M&Gs that they aren't going to waste. Fine print of the Charity auction thing says "Meet and greet will be in a group setting." So some other people have to be there!
  • The presale is hours away and there's still so many unanswered questions so it's going to be a hot mess regardless - so just have all of your resources ready (Citi code, presale code) because we have to be prepared for anything.

good luck  :angelpop:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 01:16:44 AM by Goldie »

Offline DaisyDukes

• Purrrfection
  • *Ignite the light, and let it shine*
« Reply #1322 on: January 21, 2014, 01:19:20 AM »
This may sound silly, but I'll (hopefully) be able to buy tix in the "red" lower level area without actually having to buy this "red" vip pack right? Like during the citi presale.

Thanks Candyfornia <3 06/19/11~ Prudential Center, Newark, NJ ~ Met Katy Perry
11/16/11~ California Dreams Tour @ Madison Square Garden
July 5th, 2012~ "starring" alongside Katy Perry in her movie <3

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1323 on: January 21, 2014, 02:05:37 AM »
Some thoughts:

• There is no way RS is restricted to VIP only - that means they would have to sell 300 $300 packages, which lbr here is not going to happen. GA = Pit = RS for this tour, I'm 99.5% sure
  • M&Gs going on sale on charity auctions implies that M&Gs will be available by other means as well. It doesn't look like it right now for VIP packages, but there is tons of money to be made from M&Gs that they aren't going to waste. Fine print of the Charity auction thing says "Meet and greet will be in a group setting." So some other people have to be there!
  • The presale is hours away and there's still so many unanswered questions so it's going to be a hot mess regardless - so just have all of your resources ready (Citi code, presale code) because we have to be prepared for anything.

good luck  :angelpop:

I saw the mention of it being in a group setting which is re-assuring, but why would they not release M&G information along with the other VIP packages?  Doesn't the M&G usually include a ticket? I would hate to buy a package or pre-sale ticket only to find out M&G is available which already includes a good ticket to the show.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1324 on: January 21, 2014, 06:49:04 AM »
At this point I think meet and greet is going to have to be won through radio or bought through a charity auction. Or some other means like that. I don't think it can be bought through any VIP packages. I just hope there are others way of getting a meet and greet.

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
« Reply #1325 on: January 21, 2014, 06:59:00 AM »
the not-so-bad news would be that if one can't buy a M&G, there could be more of them to win through contests...

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1326 on: January 21, 2014, 07:16:57 AM »
That would be so awesome! Fingers crossed!  :firework:
the not-so-bad news would be that if one can't buy a M&G, there could be more of them to win through contests...

Offline natesmom

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1327 on: January 21, 2014, 08:19:58 AM »
The ticketmaster website "price range" does not seem to include VIP packages - the upper price range is listed at $144. I wonder if the VIP packs will not be available through ticketmaster?

Offline Squeeniex27

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • KatyCat
« Reply #1328 on: January 21, 2014, 09:43:41 AM »
Her official website...
It has been confirmed there is no VIP packages with meet and greet. :(

where has it been confirmed? that's so sad!! :'(

Can you show me where? Take a screen shot or link please.

Yeah, I didn't see any packages that included meet and greet. Oh well! I'm just so happy I will be able to see Katy! I'm praying my presale works out and I can get reflection section!
Kitty Purry, I salute you

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1329 on: January 21, 2014, 09:47:16 AM »
Bundle pre-sale is not until the 23rd.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Out to Lunch
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #1330 on: January 21, 2014, 09:52:50 AM »
I hope this helps:

Onsale to General Public
Start: Mon, 01/27/14 10:00 AM CST

Citi® Cardmember Presale
Start: Tue, 01/21/14 10:00 AM CST
End: Sat, 01/25/14 10:00 PM CST

VIP Package Presale
Start: Tue, 01/21/14 10:00 AM CST
End: Sun, 01/26/14 10:00 PM CST

Facebook Presale
Start: Thu, 01/23/14 10:00 AM CST
End: Sun, 01/26/14 11:00 PM CST

VIP Packages
Start: Mon, 01/27/14 10:00 AM CST
End: Fri, 06/06/14 10:00 PM CDT

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline Little.Miss.Perry

• Wannabe
  • *~Cup of Coffee and an Overdose~*
« Reply #1331 on: January 21, 2014, 11:27:41 AM »
Yeah now that it's the pre-sale the only thing I've found was a "Red Carpet Photo Opportunity" but that could be just you and your guest taking a picture in the VIP section, that's what happened to me last time. I wish it would just say, includes meet and greet. Cause I'm thinking about just buying the tickets for the pit, and calling it good. Maybe if I show up seven hours early I'll get lucky hahaha. Good luck to us all  :dreamboat:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1332 on: January 21, 2014, 11:32:34 AM »
I asked, no VIP package allows you to meet Katy.
Yeah now that it's the pre-sale the only thing I've found was a "Red Carpet Photo Opportunity" but that could be just you and your guest taking a picture in the VIP section, that's what happened to me last time. I wish it would just say, includes meet and greet. Cause I'm thinking about just buying the tickets for the pit, and calling it good. Maybe if I show up seven hours early I'll get lucky hahaha. Good luck to us all  :dreamboat:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1333 on: January 21, 2014, 11:58:25 AM »

Now that sounds like the Katy we all know and love  :pinkbow:
Hopefullly!!!

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #1334 on: January 21, 2014, 11:59:37 AM »
@BravadoUSA The Katy Perry PRESALE Code provided with our bundle is applicable on 1/23/14 @ 10am EST. There will be a Prism CD presale option on Thurs.
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre