Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 86385 times)

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1305 on: January 20, 2014, 08:48:28 PM »
I guess at this point of time nobody can assure that there will be RS tix without VIP package. But the Citi presale starts first we should know that before the VIP presale starts. My opinion

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1306 on: January 20, 2014, 09:41:29 PM »
A lot of confusion could have been saved if ticketmaster had on the page when the tickets would go on sale, as they do for most shows.

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #1307 on: January 20, 2014, 09:49:06 PM »
If your concert's event is NOT listed on TicketMaster, check your respective venue's site. Once you get there, check out other concerts in which the tickets are already on sale. It will show you where to buy them. Both Houston and Denver's arena's (Toyota and Pepsi Centers) both use a system called Ticketing Central. Which means you have to actually buy the tickets through their site.

I emailed the Toyota Center earlier asking about the info and all that. Waiting for a response. I would assume that whatever they tell me would also apply for any other places using ticketing central (you will know when you click to buy tickets for another even such as Cher) as it will have some form of ticketingcentral.com URL.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline laurenloveskaty

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #1308 on: January 20, 2014, 10:12:16 PM »
If your concert's event is NOT listed on TicketMaster, check your respective venue's site. Once you get there, check out other concerts in which the tickets are already on sale. It will show you where to buy them. Both Houston and Denver's arena's (Toyota and Pepsi Centers) both use a system called Ticketing Central. Which means you have to actually buy the tickets through their site.

I emailed the Toyota Center earlier asking about the info and all that. Waiting for a response. I would assume that whatever they tell me would also apply for any other places using ticketing central (you will know when you click to buy tickets for another even such as Cher) as it will have some form of ticketingcentral.com URL.
yeah philadelphia isnt on there so i have to go through comcasttix.com  but do you think/know if they will accept the bundle codes?

6/24/11 & 8/4/14
Katycat #8927
hellokatyfornia.tumblr.com
"Everytime you come to a Katy Perry show and you dont bring your cherry chapstick, a kitten dies."

Offline hungryhippo

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1309 on: January 20, 2014, 10:39:01 PM »
Heard that to buy tickets online in the States, your billing address on the credit card has to be in the States too?

Is that really the case? Anyone abroad purchased tickets for US dates before please help clarify this?

Thank you! :D

If it is on Ticketmaster, you can buy US tickets without a US billing address. I bought a ticket to a Sara Bareilles concert last year which was at a venue in the US and I was in Australia using an Australian address and it worked fine. The only thing is you cannot print your ticket at home, you are forced to pick up your ticket at the Will Call window at the venue if you are purchasing internationally. Well, that was the only option I was given haha Hope that helps !
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 10:42:55 PM by hungryhippo »

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1310 on: January 20, 2014, 11:00:20 PM »
Hi, I was wondering is it okay if my mom buy me one of those VIP tickets and she's not going with me (because for Gaga's ticket, the original purchaser have to attend the event as well).
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 11:03:10 PM by LOVEagain29 »

Offline katypfan0901

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1311 on: January 20, 2014, 11:28:33 PM »
hi everyone! so, i just read the last 15 pages or so of this thread and am wondering if there has been any new information released about possible meet & greets? I am willing to spend any amount of money if i get the chance to meet Katy! I am trying to either see the show in NY or NJ and I haven't seen anything on ticket master or Facebook about meet & greet opportunities so just wondering if anyone here knows anything else yet?

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1312 on: January 20, 2014, 11:30:53 PM »
It has been confirmed there is no VIP packages with meet and greet. :(

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline katypfan0901

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1313 on: January 20, 2014, 11:56:45 PM »

where has it been confirmed? that's so sad!! :'(

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1314 on: January 21, 2014, 12:01:33 AM »
Her official website...

where has it been confirmed? that's so sad!! :'(

Offline maartychokito

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
« Reply #1315 on: January 21, 2014, 12:03:04 AM »
lets hope special meet and greets for katycats again!

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1316 on: January 21, 2014, 12:04:10 AM »

OMG I was holding out hope and trying to be optimistic but it's official now.  This is literally devastating that the only way you can meet her on tour is through auctions which are way out of my price range.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1317 on: January 21, 2014, 12:07:10 AM »
Where are these auctions? I know. I feel really sad as well because I wanted to meet her. The forum might give out a few still though.

OMG I was holding out hope and trying to be optimistic but it's official now.  This is literally devastating that the only way you can meet her on tour is through auctions which are way out of my price range.

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1318 on: January 21, 2014, 12:16:39 AM »
Charitybuzz has one up now and it's already going for around $3,000 for a pair of M&G passes and tickets to any show on the tour, but it'll probably go MUCH higher like the last one did.

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/450605

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1319 on: January 21, 2014, 12:25:04 AM »
Wow that is insane!
Charitybuzz has one up now and it's already going for around $3,000 for a pair of M&G passes and tickets to any show on the tour, but it'll probably go MUCH higher like the last one did.

https://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/450605