Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 63158 times)

Offline natesmom

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1290 on: January 20, 2014, 06:10:26 PM »
Cheergirl, I'm the same - 12 year old son's 13th birthday....trying to find any info on meet and greets! :hithere:

Offline ItsSexy

• U think you're a Genius!
  • hello this is KATY! i'M THE HACKER!
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1291 on: January 20, 2014, 06:11:43 PM »
The Reflection Section Pack- $299

- One incredible top price general admission ticket in the ultra-exclusive Reflection Section
- Packages includes early venue entry & access to the reflection section!
- One limited edition Katy Perry VIP tour lithograph created exclusively for The Prismatic World Tour. Each lithograph hand numbered and contains tour date, city and venue.
- All lithographs come with an official certificate of authenticity.
- VIP priority check in & seperate VIP entrance (where applicable)
- The Prismatic World Tour Pack

The Prismatic Party Pack- $499

- One amazing top price reserved floor ticket
- One limited edition Katy Perry VIP Tour lithograph - One entry into the Prismatic World Tour Party - The Official VIP Preshow Party
- VIP Priority check in & seperate VIP Entrance (where applicable)

The Red Prismatic Pack - $349

- One awesome top price reserved lower level tickett
- One limited edition Katy Perry VIP Tour lilograph

The Green Prismatic Pack - $199

- One excellent second price reserved ticket
- One limited edition Katy Perry VIP Tour lithograph

The Blue Prismatic Pack - $149

- One excellent third price reserved ticket

Saw this on ATRL, true?

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #1292 on: January 20, 2014, 06:20:06 PM »
I'm getting reflection section for either dc or Philly. I'm blowing my exam off and failing it so I can get tickets at 10 am so I better get them haha :rofl:

haha I have midterms the same day as the presale too! Seriously such bad luck! I think I'm getting my dad to get my ticket(oh god please pray for me) but I can't miss this test. Any other day I would miss school! This is why I really need to know the times the presale starts because there is a possibility I can make it home in time.
Prism: let the light in

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1293 on: January 20, 2014, 06:29:46 PM »
This sucks that no packages come with meet and greet. :(

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline DaisyDukes

• Purrrfection
  • *Ignite the light, and let it shine*
« Reply #1294 on: January 20, 2014, 06:35:59 PM »
So do these "prismatic packs" come with the bundle or are they for Citi presale too? Or GA too?

Thanks Candyfornia <3 06/19/11~ Prudential Center, Newark, NJ ~ Met Katy Perry
11/16/11~ California Dreams Tour @ Madison Square Garden
July 5th, 2012~ "starring" alongside Katy Perry in her movie <3

Offline Katyfornia.

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #1295 on: January 20, 2014, 06:37:37 PM »
I'm getting reflection section for either dc or Philly. I'm blowing my exam off and failing it so I can get tickets at 10 am so I better get them haha :rofl:

haha I have midterms the same day as the presale too! Seriously such bad luck! I think I'm getting my dad to get my ticket(oh god please pray for me) but I can't miss this test. Any other day I would miss school! This is why I really need to know the times the presale starts because there is a possibility I can make it home in time.

I have to get a 98 on the exam to past the class anyway which isn't gonna happen so I'm just gonna turn my test in by like 9:50 and then buy tickets in class, why dad wouldn't know how to get tickets lol

Thanks CandyPurry for making<3 I also had him credit the user who took the photos in the first place! :D

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1296 on: January 20, 2014, 06:46:47 PM »
I still want to know how do we get into the VIP pre-sale and bundle?

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline laurenloveskaty

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #1297 on: January 20, 2014, 06:47:15 PM »
does anyone know why the date for philadelphia isnt on ticketmaster? please help cause im trying to get tickets tomorrow ugh

6/24/11 & 8/4/14
Katycat #8927
hellokatyfornia.tumblr.com
"Everytime you come to a Katy Perry show and you dont bring your cherry chapstick, a kitten dies."

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #1298 on: January 20, 2014, 06:50:53 PM »
does anyone know why the date for philadelphia isnt on ticketmaster? please help cause im trying to get tickets tomorrow ugh

Same issue for Houston here. When I emailed them they just said one of two things are causing it. It just hasn't been entered and to keep checking back, or they aren't selling them

I won't have the money to buy until Friday so hopefully the presales going on Friday still have RS. If not I am skipping Monday till they go on sale even though I can only miss 4 more days the entire year.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline laurenloveskaty

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #1299 on: January 20, 2014, 06:54:21 PM »

Same issue for Houston here. When I emailed them they just said one of two things are causing it. It just hasn't been entered and to keep checking back, or they aren't selling them

I won't have the money to buy until Friday so hopefully the presales going on Friday still have RS. If not I am skipping Monday till they go on sale even though I can only miss 4 more days the entire year.
yeah i wish we know the exact prices for RS cause i want them so bad but i dont have a lot of money ughhh.

6/24/11 & 8/4/14
Katycat #8927
"Everytime you come to a Katy Perry show and you dont bring your cherry chapstick, a kitten dies."

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #1300 on: January 20, 2014, 07:05:51 PM »

Im pretty sure the philly venue doesnt use ticketmaster for nay of their concert

they have their own ticketing company, go to the venues website

Offline laurenloveskaty

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #1301 on: January 20, 2014, 07:19:42 PM »

Im pretty sure the philly venue doesnt use ticketmaster for nay of their concert

they have their own ticketing company, go to the venues website
yeah i just found out that they do it through comcasttix.com, thanks though.

6/24/11 & 8/4/14
Katycat #8927

Offline hungryhippo

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1302 on: January 20, 2014, 07:51:34 PM »

- One incredible top price general admission ticket in the ultra-exclusive Reflection Section
- One limited edition Katy Perry VIP tour lithograph created exclusively for The Prismatic World Tour. Each lithograph hand numbered and contains tour date, city and venue.

- One limited edition Katy Perry VIP Tour lithograph - One entry into the Prismatic World Tour Party - The Official VIP Preshow Party

Saw this on ATRL, true?

Thanks for that info ! True or not, I am way too poor to shell out $300 for the VIP with RS. I think I'll just attempt for the regular RS  ahahaha

Offline Nat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • coz ur the hard candy with surprised centre
« Reply #1303 on: January 20, 2014, 07:52:30 PM »
Heard that to buy tickets online in the States, your billing address on the credit card has to be in the States too?

Is that really the case? Anyone abroad purchased tickets for US dates before please help clarify this?

Thank you! :D

Offline Iceis

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Going with the Flow
« Reply #1304 on: January 20, 2014, 08:14:57 PM »

Saw this on ATRL, true?

Thanks for that info ! True or not, I am way too poor to shell out $300 for the VIP with RS. I think I'll just attempt for the regular RS  ahahaha
So, we're sure the RS is NOT only for VIP? Cuz I'd probably do the same

thank you PishPosh