Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 63804 times)

Offline Lady Nightlife

• Wannabe
  • All My Love To Long Ago
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1260 on: January 19, 2014, 08:32:55 PM »
On ticketmaster they refer to the reflection section as the pit.

That's why I was confused earlier, because I saw everyone talking about the reflection section and it was like.... Uhhh is this something that you only get in a VIP package orr?  :lol:

Offline hungryhippo

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1261 on: January 19, 2014, 09:30:53 PM »
So I'm a bit confused now. Will RS tickets be available outside VIP packages? If my understanding is correct, VIP packages to any concert usually are provided with the best reserved seats, so General Admission VIP packages are relatively uncommon.

Offline Lady Nightlife

• Wannabe
  • All My Love To Long Ago
« Reply #1262 on: January 19, 2014, 09:34:46 PM »
So I'm a bit confused now. Will RS tickets be available outside VIP packages? If my understanding is correct, VIP packages to any concert usually are provided with the best reserved seats, so General Admission VIP packages are relatively uncommon.

It was my understanding that RS tickets /are/ GA tickets??

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #1263 on: January 19, 2014, 09:53:20 PM »

No there not ,even on katys last tour i had a vip package(meet and greet) in the standing section , we were allowed early entry into the pit.
lady gaga has them also, beyonce did too

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1264 on: January 20, 2014, 12:34:18 AM »
I think it is really hard to say because on ticket master it sounds like you'll be able to buy reflection section/pit without a VIP package. We still don't know what the VIP package includes.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline KittenHangingByAThread

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Your words can pollute the future.
« Reply #1265 on: January 20, 2014, 12:48:44 AM »
I think it is really hard to say because on ticket master it sounds like you'll be able to buy reflection section/pit without a VIP package. We still don't know what the VIP package includes.
Hmm... Would the VIP be the same as it is for the UK?
City lights and big dreams. | PROUD KATYCAT #68481

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kittenonathread
Tumblr: http://cupcakesushikimono.tumblr.com
Calgary Dreams 7/16/2011| PWT Calgary 8/29/2014 :xx:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1266 on: January 20, 2014, 12:55:45 AM »
That is a strong possibility. Hopefully we find out more today.
Hmm... Would the VIP be the same as it is for the UK?

Offline KatyCat91

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #1267 on: January 20, 2014, 02:58:23 AM »
Can't wait to get more info about all of this.  The pre-sale is coming up so soon and I'm still not sure what I'm aiming to get haha.  It all depends on what's included in the VIP package and how much it costs ???
Baby don't blink and miss this moment <3

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #1268 on: January 20, 2014, 07:37:48 AM »
Can't wait to get more info about all of this.  The pre-sale is coming up so soon and I'm still not sure what I'm aiming to get haha.  It all depends on what's included in the VIP package and how much it costs ???

Yes. Same here. Hopefully we will get that info on VIP packages etc. today - as promised by Livenation.

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #1269 on: January 20, 2014, 08:33:42 AM »
Hopefully we can purchase RS tickets without having to buy a VIP package.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #1270 on: January 20, 2014, 12:25:50 PM »
Hopefully we can purchase RS tickets without having to buy a VIP package.
I'm pretty sure you can. In fact, I think a lot of the VIP packages will include seated tickets instead of RS.
If you look here, http://ev15.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=KPVIP&linkID=blazers-rose&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=, out of
5 different packages only one says Reflection Section.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1271 on: January 20, 2014, 12:36:56 PM »
So the VIP packages are just arranged by the level of seats... That is dumb....

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #1272 on: January 20, 2014, 12:46:27 PM »
Everyone's gotta relax a bit. It's all going to be fine lol, I've been to a lot of concerts and there is never any specific info about seating, they just go on sale and you get what's available/what you are willing to pay for.

As far as the RS goes, from looking at the seating charts, it is definitely the only standing room. It IS GA it's just referred to as the RS because it is sort of inside the prism stage so you obviously get an incredible view/experience. Everything beyond RS is seated.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #1273 on: January 20, 2014, 12:47:39 PM »
Might be old news, but I just read that RS is for a limited number of GA tickets. It doesn't read "only for VIP". Maybe the RS is the VIP section? 

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #1274 on: January 20, 2014, 12:54:22 PM »
In North America, General Admission = Reflection Section. I am 99 percent sure you will not have to buy a VIP package to buy RS tickets. It will be hard to get one though. There's only room for 225 people, and some of that space will be reserved for VIP.

Anyone know how many the CDT GA section fit?

If you're in UK, it's different. GA =/= Reflection Section. In the UK, the entire floor of the arena is standing, and therefore RS is a special section of GA.
The interesting thing is there is a price difference between RS and Regular GA in the UK (I think), but in the US, RS/GA is the same price as everything else in the lower half of the arena.