Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 85346 times)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1215 on: January 17, 2014, 05:15:37 PM »
I completely agree! I just wish all this VIP info and pre-sale info would be released. I think the price of VIP will be reasonable because on ticketmaster it says you can buy up to 6.

yup,thats another thing!..miley and gaga's VIP packs were limited at 2,im assuming one of the reasons was becuz they were $1,000..so i like to think since katys limit is 6(and regular ticket limits are 8)that would mean theyre going to be reasonable

ugh why cant they just list the prices for them so we can just focus on what we can afford lol

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1216 on: January 17, 2014, 05:34:20 PM »
idk if they're legit but i was looking at some of the prices on a bunch of websites and even for the very back of the arena they were like $133 at the lowest. lol for CDT i got 2 tickets for like 85. so expensive this time ughhhh.

If they're for the US, I don't think they're legit because no websites should have KP tickets other than Ticketmaster right now.  There's no way she would charge that much for a back row seat considering we're assuming RS will be about $170 in most arenas.  I'm guessing back of the arena will be around $50 or so.

Offline DaisyDukes

• Purrrfection
  • *Ignite the light, and let it shine*
« Reply #1217 on: January 17, 2014, 09:06:50 PM »
Do you think I would have more luck buying 3 tickets in the RS (if I can) on stubhub then on TM?

Thanks Candyfornia <3 06/19/11~ Prudential Center, Newark, NJ ~ Met Katy Perry
11/16/11~ California Dreams Tour @ Madison Square Garden
July 5th, 2012~ "starring" alongside Katy Perry in her movie <3

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #1218 on: January 17, 2014, 09:22:01 PM »
Do you think I would have more luck buying 3 tickets in the RS (if I can) on stubhub then on TM?

i would say no,there is a guarantee for authenticity but i have heard of people on a rare occasion getting scammed
i dont really know how stub hub would have better odds though..plus its a re-sell site so you'll most likely be paying more(probably a LOT more) for your tickets than what theyre actually worth..
i just always use stub hub if all else fails lol

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1219 on: January 17, 2014, 09:23:48 PM »
I really wish the bundle pre-sale was on the 21st and not Thursday.... :(

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #1220 on: January 17, 2014, 09:39:15 PM »

You'll be paying over well over $1000 for tickets on stun hub.
The prices are ridiculous. I wouldn't.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline natesmom

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1221 on: January 17, 2014, 10:57:20 PM »
 ???

Ok girls and guys, please help me out. I'm a mom who hasn't been to a concert in a long time! My 12 year old son is in love with Katy and I have promised him I'd take him and get VIP/meet and greet (if I can) for his 13th birthday gift. First of all, what happens at a Katy meet and greet? Do you get to take a picture with her? Do they take it for you or do you have to have someone with you who will do it?

Secondly, I'm a little confused on where/when to buy. I am a Citibank member so I have priority "access" to tickets on Jan 21. The person on the phone at Ticketmaster said I can get them as early as 10 am local time (local to the city I'm buying a ticket for.)  Do I go through citibank's website or go straight to ticketmaster?

Thanks for any info you can provide. I just want to make his birthday one he will never forget!

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1222 on: January 17, 2014, 11:54:18 PM »
???

Ok girls and guys, please help me out. I'm a mom who hasn't been to a concert in a long time! My 12 year old son is in love with Katy and I have promised him I'd take him and get VIP/meet and greet (if I can) for his 13th birthday gift. First of all, what happens at a Katy meet and greet? Do you get to take a picture with her? Do they take it for you or do you have to have someone with you who will do it?

Secondly, I'm a little confused on where/when to buy. I am a Citibank member so I have priority "access" to tickets on Jan 21. The person on the phone at Ticketmaster said I can get them as early as 10 am local time (local to the city I'm buying a ticket for.)  Do I go through citibank's website or go straight to ticketmaster?

Thanks for any info you can provide. I just want to make his birthday one he will never forget!

As of right now, we know that Katy will have VIP packages for the North American leg of her tour, but we don't know what those include yet or how much they will be.  For her last tour, the highest price one ($500) did include M&G.  If she does do a meet and greet, you are allowed to take one picture with her.  Regarding your section question, not exactly sure how Citicard pre-sale works since I don't have that credit card, but for American Express pre-sale, you still buy the tickets through Ticketmaster with the first 6 digits of your card as the password.  I hope you are able to get great tickets for you and your son!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1223 on: January 18, 2014, 12:06:29 AM »
Yeah we are all still waiting on info about vip!  :)
???

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #1224 on: January 18, 2014, 08:10:25 AM »
The limit tickets being only 2 tickets per person is to avoid some people who buy 2473486827 tickets and then resell it for a double price. that's the reason, doesnt have anything to do with the price being more or less reasonable...
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline natesmom

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1225 on: January 18, 2014, 08:33:55 AM »
Thanks for your response!

I realize the details have not yet been released, but I"m trying to get a sense of how this stuff usually works. Back when I was going to concerts they didn't offer this sort of thing :)

So do you use your own camera and have to have a friend or maybe her handler take the photo?

I see that the previous packages included things like pre-show parties, etc. What is that like?

I think that Citi does work like Amex. I'm going to call the citibank folks today. I guess I'll be sitting by the computer waiting for 10 am to roll around that day! Again, back in the day, you went  to the arena and stood in line. Glad I don't have to do that, but nervous about getting into the system when I'm sure so many others will be also.

I'm excited that she's kicking her tour off in Raleigh, but wish it was Charlotte, where we actually live :)

Offline KatyJenna

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1226 on: January 18, 2014, 09:53:47 AM »
What I don't get is why the Facebook pre-sale and the Citi pre-sale both get to buy tickets before the PRISM bundle pre-sale. I thought when I bought it I could get the best seats, but now since I don't have  a Citi I might not get that great of seats. I really think Katy should have let the ones who bought the PRISM bundles get first pick at tickets.  :-\ ???

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #1227 on: January 18, 2014, 09:55:57 AM »
What I don't get is why the Facebook pre-sale and the Citi pre-sale both get to buy tickets before the PRISM bundle pre-sale. I thought when I bought it I could get the best seats, but now since I don't have  a Citi I might not get that great of seats. I really think Katy should have let the ones who bought the PRISM bundles get first pick at tickets.  :-\ ???

The Facebook presale is on the 23rd.

Offline KatyJenna

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1228 on: January 18, 2014, 10:07:40 AM »

Do you know when the PRISM bundle tickets go for sale?

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #1229 on: January 18, 2014, 10:11:41 AM »

Do you know when the PRISM bundle tickets go for sale?

It was supposed to be on the 21st. A KatyCat from twitter phoned Bravado and they told him/her it's on the 23rd. :-\