Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 59382 times)

Offline queenkaty

• Is Sitting in The Rain
  • Im wide awake <3
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1200 on: January 17, 2014, 02:41:55 AM »
does VIP come with meet and greets??

Teenage Dream Tour 11/23/11
KP3D prescreening
Smurfs 2 premiere 7/28/13

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1201 on: January 17, 2014, 03:15:47 AM »

usually theres at least 2 different types of VIP packs,the most expensive one comes with a M&G and some extra goodies lol and then the cheaper one below that usually has all the same stuff included,minus the M&G lol

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1202 on: January 17, 2014, 07:17:44 AM »
I don't think any info has been released yet.

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Online steviep24

• Wants to See Your Peacock
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #1203 on: January 17, 2014, 11:26:46 AM »

usually theres at least 2 different types of VIP packs,the most expensive one comes with a M&G and some extra goodies lol and then the cheaper one below that usually has all the same stuff included,minus the M&G lol
One thing that came to mind for CDT: Why even bother with VIP without a M&G? You're just wasting your money.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #1204 on: January 17, 2014, 11:37:58 AM »
Long time no see (last post was literally almost 2 months ago :3 )

Anyway, anyone have a guess at what M&G packages will cost for the US shows? Also, how quickly did VIP M&G's sellout last time? Imagine it might go faster this time but anyone have an idea how quickly the M&G packages will go?

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Online steviep24

• Wants to See Your Peacock
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #1205 on: January 17, 2014, 11:47:42 AM »
Long time no see (last post was literally almost 2 months ago :3 )

Anyway, anyone have a guess at what M&G packages will cost for the US shows? Also, how quickly did VIP M&G's sellout last time? Imagine it might go faster this time but anyone have an idea how quickly the M&G packages will go?
When the VIPs become available you better move quick. Ultimate VIPs were sold out within hours for some shows for CDT. They even made more packages available after that happened. Ultimate VIP was around $500.00 at that time, they'll be a lot more expensive this time around.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 11:49:17 AM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1206 on: January 17, 2014, 11:56:11 AM »
I wish they would start getting their info out about VIP and pre-sale....

Offline SpecialK959

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1207 on: January 17, 2014, 12:49:35 PM »
Really interested to find out more about what exactly the "Reflection Section" is, as my friends and I plan on buying them. Very excited!

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #1208 on: January 17, 2014, 02:36:48 PM »
One thing that came to mind for CDT: Why even bother with VIP without a M&G? You're just wasting your money.

yeah i thought about that too when i found out what they consisted of,it really seemed pointless to buy a VIP unless it was the ultimate package lol

When the VIPs become available you better move quick. Ultimate VIPs were sold out within hours for some shows for CDT. They even made more packages available after that happened. Ultimate VIP was around $500.00 at that time, they'll be a lot more expensive this time around.

im preparing myself to see them be no less that $800ish..but did you see that auction katy did a month or so ago with the set of 4 VIP/M&G packs?..and they were estimated at $625 a piece!..so wouldnt that mean thats what they might actually cost us?..plus there was an interview from capital fm where she had quite a lot to say about how her prices were going to be "very reasonable",especially compared to her peers(lady gaga and miley VIP packs $1k+)..so i still have some faith the VIP packs wont be too expensive,but still not trying to get my hopes up :)

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1209 on: January 17, 2014, 02:42:48 PM »
I completely agree! I just wish all this VIP info and pre-sale info would be released. I think the price of VIP will be reasonable because on ticketmaster it says you can buy up to 6.

yeah i thought about that too when i found out what they consisted of,it really seemed pointless to buy a VIP unless it was the ultimate package lol

im preparing myself to see them be no less that $800ish..but did you see that auction katy did a month or so ago with the set of 4 VIP/M&G packs?..and they were estimated at $625 a piece!..so wouldnt that mean thats what they might actually cost us?..plus there was an interview from capital fm where she had quite a lot to say about how her prices were going to be "very reasonable",especially compared to her peers(lady gaga and miley VIP packs $1k+)..so i still have some faith the VIP packs wont be too expensive,but still not trying to get my hopes up :)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #1210 on: January 17, 2014, 03:23:50 PM »
I really hope they discuss M&G before tickets go on sale for the US. This presale is so scary for me! I want to see Katy so bad and I really don't want to screw up buying tickets.
Prism: let the light in

Offline kait

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #1211 on: January 17, 2014, 03:36:02 PM »
I really hope they discuss M&G before tickets go on sale for the US. This presale is so scary for me! I want to see Katy so bad and I really don't want to screw up buying tickets.

I hope so too. So much anxiety!
East Coast Represent!
KatyCat Twitter: @lovefromKT - I'll follow ya back as long as you're a KatyCat!

6/15/2011 - Columbia, MD
7/20/2011 - Seattle, WA
11/23/2011 - Los Angeles, CA
06/24/2014 - Washington, DC

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1212 on: January 17, 2014, 03:42:33 PM »
Yep everyone is feeling that same way. :(

Offline KatyCat91

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #1213 on: January 17, 2014, 04:39:10 PM »
I'm guessing there are no VIP packages for this tour?
There should be for the North American dates but IDK.

Katy Perry Lately! ‏@katyperrylately 45m
VIP Package pre-sale: January 21
VIP Package sale to general public: January 26
Stay tuned for more details!
#ThePrismaticWorldTour

When tickets go on sale on the 21st TicketMaster will redirect you to a partner site for the VIP packages. That's how it worked for CDT.

Oh ok sweet :D thanks for the info!  I hadn't heard anything about VIP packages yet.  Hoping they won't be too pricey as I would really like a VIP ticket! 
Baby don't blink and miss this moment <3

Offline laurenloveskaty

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #1214 on: January 17, 2014, 04:50:29 PM »
idk if they're legit but i was looking at some of the prices on a bunch of websites and even for the very back of the arena they were like $133 at the lowest. lol for CDT i got 2 tickets for like 85. so expensive this time ughhhh. 

6/24/11-i met her.i love you so much Katy!
Katycat #8927
hellokatyfornia.tumblr.com
"Everytime you come to a Katy Perry show and you dont bring your cherry chapstick, a kitten dies."