Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 59101 times)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1170 on: January 15, 2014, 11:38:03 PM »
Thank you for your help!!! :)
FB pre-sale... looks like it's open to all that have Facebook, BUT you'll need to register / "rsvp" which will come when they release more info on what to do, so dont worry at this point. :) And then you'll get an email with a code that you can use... again, it'll eb clearer once they official give info on how Katy's will work.

Prism Bundle pre-sale... Jan 21 and will be done thru a seperate website -- again, info will be given soon. You should get an email at the address used to order the bundle with all details soon! :)

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: EVERYBODY'S CURRENT QUESTION (TIMES 1,000,000,000,000)
« Reply #1171 on: January 15, 2014, 11:39:26 PM »
I tweeted VIP nation today and asked about tickets, so far they don't have any info yet.

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline hbiemiller

• Cherry Chapstick
  • So you wanna play with magic?
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1172 on: January 16, 2014, 12:24:31 AM »
Do you think she will be selling meet and greets? or Contests?

Offline hbiemiller

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #1173 on: January 16, 2014, 12:26:45 AM »
I have to prism bundle presage code, is she gonna have a specific time for that?

Offline jonglass002

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #1174 on: January 16, 2014, 12:59:35 AM »
OMGOSH!!! Kacey Musgraves is opening in my city, St Louis. I am SOOO happy. She is incredible. Big fan. This will be an awesome show :) :katycat2:

Offline katycat_part.of.me

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1175 on: January 16, 2014, 02:40:18 AM »
Katycats I really need to know if the pwt is going to last until fall 2015?

If you don't believe in a dream, no one else will do it for you.
                                             -Katy Perry- ♡

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #1176 on: January 16, 2014, 05:13:25 AM »
I went crazy yesterday when I found out Katy will be singing at the madison square garden the day after my birthday... I always wished to go to a concert at the madison square garden on my Bday!!!
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline Broadwaybrian318

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1177 on: January 16, 2014, 07:36:29 AM »
Does anyone have an extra Prism bundle presale code they aren't gonna use.  I would really appreciate it.  Can't wait to see the tour

Offline hbiemiller

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #1178 on: January 16, 2014, 09:51:55 AM »
Sitting down today with my mom to figure out which shows i can going to go to! hopefully MSG Ohio and Toronto!!!!!!

Offline foobia

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #1179 on: January 16, 2014, 10:29:11 AM »

I doubt that it's going to last for THAT long.
she's awesome, isn't she?

@tlauraful

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #1180 on: January 16, 2014, 01:55:08 PM »

Maybe it will, just think about it.

All May she will be only in the UK, Then June, July, August, September and October she will be touring USA+Canada. After that I think she will be touring Europe for... 3 month? so it is... November, December (not all December 'cause she will attend to some events in the US like NYE and things like that) and January. Then Australia and Asia. in February and march.

That's if she does all the tour without stop... but I'm sure she will take some weeks to rest between legs. so I think we have Katy Perry at least until summer 2015!
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #1181 on: January 16, 2014, 02:01:24 PM »
Imagine following the Prismatic world tour all over the globe & seeing Katy perform live in each country!! I would do anything to be able to do this!!!  :katycat4:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline KittenHangingByAThread

• Your words can pollute the future.
« Reply #1182 on: January 16, 2014, 02:38:57 PM »
Imagine following the Prismatic world tour all over the globe & seeing Katy perform live in each country!! I would do anything to be able to do this!!!  :katycat4:
That would be absolutely unreal! I'd love to do that too... :hehe:
City lights and big dreams. | PROUD KATYCAT #68481

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kittenonathread
Tumblr: http://cupcakesushikimono.tumblr.com
Calgary Dreams 16/7/2011| PWT Calgary 29/8/2014 :xx:

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #1183 on: January 16, 2014, 02:47:26 PM »

Maybe it will, just think about it.

All May she will be only in the UK, Then June, July, August, September and October she will be touring USA+Canada. After that I think she will be touring Europe for... 3 month? so it is... November, December (not all December 'cause she will attend to some events in the US like NYE and things like that) and January. Then Australia and Asia. in February and march.

That's if she does all the tour without stop... but I'm sure she will take some weeks to rest between legs. so I think we have Katy Perry at least until summer 2015!
After seeing that by end of October Katy will have been in fact to just one continent (not counting the UK as she still has whole Europe to do) I'm at least convinced it will take longer than 12 months. Autumn next year is a realistic picture I think, doesn't have to be, but can.

:) She gave me my guitar back...
She gave me my voice back...

...and I have opened one that leads me to the perfect road :firework:

...what more could I want? :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost:

Offline *ali*

• Lost Control
« Reply #1184 on: January 16, 2014, 03:26:31 PM »
This is probably a dumb question lol, but is the prices for the Reflection Section tickets varying from venue to venue?
#3,121
*6.18.11 Boston