Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 75167 times)

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1125 on: January 12, 2014, 02:51:22 AM »
ahhh major brain fart on my part lol. they didn't contact me on twitter. they contacted me on instagram. i forget that instagram now has a private messaging option. they said they liked my video and that i had to email them my contact info and they emailed me a consent form if they use my video. they told me it's not a guarentee that she'll play a show there. they're just picking videos they like. don't know how much truth is in that since i think it's weird that they'd message random people, get all their contact info and then not use their videos. we shall see i guess.

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1126 on: January 12, 2014, 05:46:12 AM »
ahhh major brain fart on my part lol. they didn't contact me on twitter. they contacted me on instagram. i forget that instagram now has a private messaging option. they said they liked my video and that i had to email them my contact info and they emailed me a consent form if they use my video. they told me it's not a guarentee that she'll play a show there. they're just picking videos they like. don't know how much truth is in that since i think it's weird that they'd message random people, get all their contact info and then not use their videos. we shall see i guess.

i think they just had you electronically sign a consent form ahead of time just incase they use your video.lets say for example,they really really like 20 videos,but only have room to use 10 for the video.so in the case they do choose to use your video,they probably just want to already have your consent to use it so they dont have to wait for you to send your consent incase you took a while to respond :)
super excited for you though kitten!let us know if yours makes the cut when the video is posted!! ;D

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline hungryhippo

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1127 on: January 12, 2014, 07:14:59 AM »
I was wondering how to get a presale code, too. Would I have to sign up to Live Nation/Ticketmaster ? I wanted to get a bundle from Katy's official store for the code there, however they only ship to US addresses and I am in Canada so I would get nothing out of it just the code. As such, I am looking for other ways haha. Thanks !

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #1128 on: January 12, 2014, 07:22:43 AM »
I was wondering how to get a presale code, too. Would I have to sign up to Live Nation/Ticketmaster ? I wanted to get a bundle from Katy's official store for the code there, however they only ship to US addresses and I am in Canada so I would get nothing out of it just the code. As such, I am looking for other ways haha. Thanks !

i think the only way to get a pre-sale code was to buy her album or album bundle thru her website during pre-sale :( so of course you can longer get one through the site and im not sure if theres any other way to obtain a code..

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #1129 on: January 12, 2014, 07:39:45 AM »

I'm in Canada and I ordered a bundle and I got a code.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline hungryhippo

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1130 on: January 12, 2014, 08:06:04 AM »
Yes, sorry. I didn't really explain it well. The only bundle available is the digital download one, so if I ordered it I wouldn't get the MP3 download as I am not a US resident. Plus, I already have an iTunes copy which means I would pay for what I already have. If the bundle came with a physical CD, I'd get it. Maybe if I can't find another way. I'd resort to getting it haha

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1131 on: January 12, 2014, 09:04:24 AM »
I was supposed to be going to two dates, im only going to one now :(
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline fosterblake

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1132 on: January 12, 2014, 02:56:05 PM »
Does anyone know more info about pre-sale codes? I got one when I got a PRISM bundle but it just says stay tuned for tour dates. I really wanna get into reflection section haha! I wonder if we use them through like ticketmaster or if there will be a special site.. hmm I'm not sure. I also hope she does meet and greets even though it doesn't look like she will :( I'm kicking myself for not doing it when CDT came but regardless it will be great to get to go to a show again :)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #1133 on: January 12, 2014, 05:32:44 PM »
I feel like meet and greet is so not being sorted out this tour! Hopefully the North American tour dates are a little better
Prism: let the light in

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #1134 on: January 12, 2014, 07:47:09 PM »
Does anyone know more info about pre-sale codes? I got one when I got a PRISM bundle but it just says stay tuned for tour dates. I really wanna get into reflection section haha! I wonder if we use them through like ticketmaster or if there will be a special site.. hmm I'm not sure. I also hope she does meet and greets even though it doesn't look like she will :( I'm kicking myself for not doing it when CDT came but regardless it will be great to get to go to a show again :)

A special site. :) Info coming soon!

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1135 on: January 13, 2014, 03:20:04 AM »

i think they just had you electronically sign a consent form ahead of time just incase they use your video.lets say for example,they really really like 20 videos,but only have room to use 10 for the video.so in the case they do choose to use your video,they probably just want to already have your consent to use it so they dont have to wait for you to send your consent incase you took a while to respond :)
super excited for you though kitten!let us know if yours makes the cut when the video is posted!! ;D
that makes sense. they told me they needed it filled out and returned within 24 hours which makes me think they want to release the video this week hopefully.

all i know is if i somehow make it in the video, you may see the hat i'm wearing in my profile picture. the first video i sent in was a slideshow of pictures from my hometown and the second one i talked in.

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #1136 on: January 13, 2014, 03:53:12 AM »
I was supposed to be going to two dates, im only going to one now :(

What happened?

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1137 on: January 13, 2014, 01:54:33 PM »
I feel like meet and greet is so not being sorted out this tour! Hopefully the North American tour dates are a little better

I've heard that Europe didn't have M&G for the CDT.  The only way to meet her was through forum contests.  So if it's the same as that tour, then North America was the only one to have the M&G, and I'm sure VIPNation or some similar company will have it figured out by the time tickets go on sale.

Offline KatyKatha89

• Ripest Apple
  • I Love Katy <3
« Reply #1138 on: January 14, 2014, 09:34:36 AM »
i hope thiy year the M&G is on sale and forum contests.

Offline kait

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #1139 on: January 15, 2014, 01:48:40 PM »
where were the presale codes in the bundles? email? or physical code in the bundle? i can't remember and have to find mine!
East Coast Represent!
KatyCat Twitter: @lovefromKT - I'll follow ya back as long as you're a KatyCat!

6/15/2011 - Columbia, MD
7/20/2011 - Seattle, WA
11/23/2011 - Los Angeles, CA
06/24/2014 - Washington, DC