Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 59450 times)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1110 on: January 08, 2014, 06:08:16 PM »
FINALLY us KatyCats in the US and Canada get tour dates soon. :flowerpower: :frolickingghost:

PRAISE THE LORD HEAVENS GATES HAVE OPENED! :itsinnocent: :itsinnocent: :itsinnocent:
hahahaha
 :firework: :yay: :firework:

but seriously,FINALLY! :lol: :)

QUESTION:does anyone know if you can buy tickets to more than one show in one transaction?really want to buy tickets to more than one venue but dont want to have to use my pre-sale code and then have to wait for the general sale to buy the others  :-\
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 06:25:30 PM by OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life »

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1111 on: January 08, 2014, 08:14:11 PM »
I wondered about buying for one than one show too with the pre-sale...

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1112 on: January 08, 2014, 09:25:50 PM »
excited for the u.s. dates! maybe submit for two cities since the arena closest to me may or may not be part of the tour. i think it's big enough for her but not everyone comes here.

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #1113 on: January 08, 2014, 11:53:55 PM »
From my understanding, pre-sale code is valid for one show. Multiple shows will have to be done at separate times. There will be a website in which you have to register that will enable us to use the prism bundle pre-sale codes. Worry not, there will be enough time to register either before you use the code or as you use the code. :)

« Reply #1114 on: January 09, 2014, 12:41:01 AM »
From my understanding, pre-sale code is valid for one show. Multiple shows will have to be done at separate times. There will be a website in which you have to register that will enable us to use the prism bundle pre-sale codes. Worry not, there will be enough time to register either before you use the code or as you use the code. :)

oh i didnt know we'd have to register the codes,thank you for the heads up! :) was that how it was for CDT?

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
  • Glitter all over the room....
« Reply #1115 on: January 09, 2014, 04:08:31 AM »
SO excited for everyone in the US! I hope Katy performs in a city convenient for each and every one of you!

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #1116 on: January 09, 2014, 08:16:54 AM »
oh i didnt know we'd have to register the codes,thank you for the heads up! :) was that how it was for CDT?
Welcome. ;) And no... we didn't have codes for CDT. Just regular pre-sale.

SO excited for everyone in the US! I hope Katy performs in a city convenient for each and every one of you!
;) YAY! Thx love! And Canada, too! And possibly Mexico (sometimes they're included in NA... sometimes not, guess we'll see which it is this time, haha)

Offline steviep24

• Wants to See Your Peacock
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #1117 on: January 09, 2014, 01:04:16 PM »
Welcome. ;) And no... we didn't have codes for CDT. Just regular pre-sale.

;) YAY! Thx love! And Canada, too! And possibly Mexico (sometimes they're included in NA... sometimes not, guess we'll see which it is this time, haha)
Mexico and South America were announced at a later time for CDT but they were much later than the North American Dates too.

Do you think Katy would do a second leg of UK dates like in CDT?
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • The prismatic way of life :-)
« Reply #1118 on: January 09, 2014, 02:25:14 PM »
If I send Katy a #prismaticcity video, does that mean my city is eligible? I want her to come to Baltimore, but I assume it won't be easy trying to get her to come out to my town

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1119 on: January 09, 2014, 02:32:05 PM »
If I send Katy a #prismaticcity video, does that mean my city is eligible? I want her to come to Baltimore, but I assume it won't be easy trying to get her to come out to my town

I think its just a chance to be in the video, im not sure if it influences the actual tour locations :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1120 on: January 11, 2014, 02:28:36 AM »
i got contacted by that @prismaticproject on twitter about my videos so i'm hoping that's a good sign. not sure if they're picking people who submit videos for cities that she'll be in or they're just contacting everyone, but i had to sign a consent form so we'll see.

« Reply #1121 on: January 11, 2014, 05:30:10 AM »
i got contacted by that @prismaticproject on twitter about my videos so i'm hoping that's a good sign. not sure if they're picking people who submit videos for cities that she'll be in or they're just contacting everyone, but i had to sign a consent form so we'll see.

congrats!! :thumbzup: hopefully this means yours will make it in the video!that'll be so cool :) what else did they ask you?

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #1122 on: January 11, 2014, 07:26:39 AM »

congrats!! :thumbzup: hopefully this means yours will make it in the video!that'll be so cool :) what else did they ask you?

Awesome! That sounds like good news. :)

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

« Reply #1123 on: January 11, 2014, 02:37:47 PM »

Congrats!! You'll almost definitely be in the video if they made you sign a consent form.  What did you submit?

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1124 on: January 11, 2014, 05:10:15 PM »
Thank you for the heads up! Where did you get this info at? And do you know where we need to register the code at?

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework: