Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 07:41:07 PM

Author Topic: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)  (Read 43471 times)

Offline beckybo0

• Ignites the Light
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1080 on: December 25, 2013, 03:41:21 AM »
So my friends little girl LOVES Katy and I helped get her Katy seated tickets for the Birmingham show on the first date. Her mum just sent me this photo of when she opened the gift and found out she was seeing Katy. This is what both Katy & Christmas is all about, making dreams come true!  :pinkbow:

17/3/11, 04/4/11, 12/10/11, 01/11/11, 17/3/12, 19/3/12, 07/6/12, 30/09/13, 17/10/13 <3
Katy's Beans On Toast Ring girl
Letting the light in 24/7 :)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1081 on: December 25, 2013, 05:56:22 AM »
So my friends little girl LOVES Katy and I helped get her Katy seated tickets for the Birmingham show on the first date. Her mum just sent me this photo of when she opened the gift and found out she was seeing Katy. This is what both Katy & Christmas is all about, making dreams come true!  :pinkbow:

OMG that is precious  :dreamboat: aww!so happy for her!

i am absolutely fine with waiting the 6 months!haha i just wanna get buying tickets over with and then everyday until my show will be excitement instead of anxious stress hahaha

btw PERRY PRISMAS KITTENS!  :lol: hope everyones christmas is PRISMATIC  ;)  :firework:

hey kate,a lovely christmas present to us would be if you came back to the forum..just saying  :hehe:

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline daniellee_katycat

• Wesley Willis
« Reply #1082 on: December 26, 2013, 06:02:28 PM »

aww that's the cutest thing ever  :pinkbow: :firework:

Offline MarthaRdriguez

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Mexican KatyCat
« Reply #1083 on: December 26, 2013, 07:32:19 PM »
I'm Mexican, I live in Monterrey, México and some rumors say that Katy will be here on July 19, I want to know if it is true or false!
I'm nervous because I don't have enough money yet, but I'm also excited! I hope this time I could meet her...!

California Dreams Tour - Monterrey Dreams - September 5, 2011
KatyCat since 2008

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
« Reply #1084 on: December 27, 2013, 07:43:03 AM »
I'm Mexican, I live in Monterrey, México and some rumors say that Katy will be here on July 19, I want to know if it is true or false!
I'm nervous because I don't have enough money yet, but I'm also excited! I hope this time I could meet her...!

we have nothing yet about the dates except UK

Offline MarthaRdriguez

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Mexican KatyCat
« Reply #1085 on: December 27, 2013, 08:24:40 PM »
we have nothing yet about the dates except UK

Thanks for the answer :)

California Dreams Tour - Monterrey Dreams - September 5, 2011
KatyCat since 2008

Offline phantommonkey

• Wants a Taste Test
  • OneTeenagePrism
« Reply #1086 on: December 27, 2013, 11:55:49 PM »
Do you guys think she'll announce Canada dates with Us dates? I heard she'll be announcing Us dates in January!!!! :P
Jaden :)

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #1087 on: December 28, 2013, 01:05:17 AM »
Do you guys think she'll announce Canada dates with Us dates? I heard she'll be announcing Us dates in January!!!! :P

Yes, most likely. I cannot wait until she announces the Canadian dates.  :pinkbow:
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Canadianbri

• Wannabe
« Reply #1088 on: December 28, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »
just looking at the european ticket situation, it seems quite complicated with the different bundles and packages.
I was wondering if anyone knows how it will work with the "special code" we were given when we bought the Prism Bundles . Would that be available before or during the presale? Also I noticed no M@G Packages in Europe. I hope we have them here in Canada/USA shows.

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #1089 on: December 28, 2013, 06:43:11 PM »
just looking at the european ticket situation, it seems quite complicated with the different bundles and packages.
I was wondering if anyone knows how it will work with the "special code" we were given when we bought the Prism Bundles . Would that be available before or during the presale? Also I noticed no M@G Packages in Europe. I hope we have them here in Canada/USA shows.

i was browsing the site to when tickets went on sale for the UK and i thought they seemed a bit complicated too lol but i think its just complicated for us becuz our sites in our country are set up differently.idk about you but i try and go to a lot of concerts when i can afford them lol so ive gotten familiar with the US ticketmaster site lol im sure for us it'll be set up differently,and hopefully easier for us to navigate when the time comes for tickets :) and for the code,usually when you go to buy tickets,theres a clear area for you to type in your code so im sure it wont be too hard to figure out :)
and for M&G,i think M&G/VIP packs will be available for the US,and possibly canada too(i think thats how it was for CDT? lol)and if not,there might be another contest thru the forum..so if all else fails,we can try for that :)

hope this helped :)

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14

Offline mininancy97

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #1090 on: December 29, 2013, 02:54:10 PM »

i was browsing the site to when tickets went on sale for the UK and i thought they seemed a bit complicated too lol but i think its just complicated for us becuz our sites in our country are set up differently.idk about you but i try and go to a lot of concerts when i can afford them lol so ive gotten familiar with the US ticketmaster site lol im sure for us it'll be set up differently,and hopefully easier for us to navigate when the time comes for tickets :) and for the code,usually when you go to buy tickets,theres a clear area for you to type in your code so im sure it wont be too hard to figure out :)
and for M&G,i think M&G/VIP packs will be available for the US,and possibly canada too(i think thats how it was for CDT? lol)and if not,there might be another contest thru the forum..so if all else fails,we can try for that :)

hope this helped :)

I bought one bundle from the oficial website, here in Spain, and they didn't give me a code  :-\

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #1091 on: December 29, 2013, 03:00:09 PM »

I bought one bundle from the oficial website, here in Spain, and they didn't give me a code  :-\

I think the codes were only for the US and maybe Canada too

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1092 on: January 01, 2014, 10:10:44 AM »

I think the codes were only for the US and maybe Canada too

Yeah we didnt get them in the UK so I think its just US & Canada :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline DillNewt24

• Lost Control
  • Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #1093 on: January 01, 2014, 02:37:31 PM »

Yes, most likely. I cannot wait until she announces the Canadian dates.  :pinkbow:

Yeah I'm very excited for when she announces the Canadian dates too, I'm really hoping that they will have meet and greet packs up here in Canada and in the US because they did for the CDT.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:39:26 PM by DillNewt24 »

Twitter: @DillNewt

Offline mininancy97

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #1094 on: January 01, 2014, 02:53:29 PM »

Yeah I'm very excited for when she announces the Canadian dates too, I'm really hoping that they will have meet and greet packs up here in Canada and in the US because they did for the CDT.

I wish they give the chance of purchasing m&g in the other european dates, all I can do it's wait.......