Please login or register. April 21, 2014, 05:23:55 AM

Author Topic: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)  (Read 43703 times)

Offline ChrisB

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1050 on: December 10, 2013, 01:36:06 PM »
Lady Gaga is now offering Meet and greet packages for her next tour and you also get to sit on the stage for show, Shes charging 1500$ for them at least thats a 1000$ less than what Britney is asking

Offline Xulah

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1051 on: December 10, 2013, 06:08:21 PM »
Lady Gaga is now offering Meet and greet packages for her next tour and you also get to sit on the stage for show, Shes charging 1500$ for them at least thats a 1000$ less than what Britney is asking
Britney is in one of the most expensive hotel in VEGAS. For a residency of 2 years that cost to the hotel 30MILION DOLLARS! that means, people who can afford the hotel, can afford the show and the pricce of the M&G. This Las Vegas thing is not for the fans. Gaga's tour IS for the fans and 1,500$ IS SO MUCH MONEY. More than what Britney asked for FEMME FATALE TOUR (I paid 600pounds).

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1052 on: December 10, 2013, 06:19:47 PM »
I don't know if anyone saw this, but Katy is currently doing a charity buzz where people are bidding to help a charity and apparently the winner includes a 4 pack tickets to a meet and greet. Where I'm getting at with this is that it says the estimated value is $2,500. That's $625.00 per a ticket, so chances are that's how much the meet and greets will be when released.

Is that in US currency?? i need to convert it to Aussie dollars... yyaaaaayyy  :hellokaty:

"Brighter than all of the Northern Lights"

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #1053 on: December 10, 2013, 07:02:23 PM »
I don't know if anyone saw this, but Katy is currently doing a charity buzz where people are bidding to help a charity and apparently the winner includes a 4 pack tickets to a meet and greet. Where I'm getting at with this is that it says the estimated value is $2,500. That's $625.00 per a ticket, so chances are that's how much the meet and greets will be when released.

Is that in US currency?? i need to convert it to Aussie dollars... yyaaaaayyy  :hellokaty:

Yep, I believe it is in US currency
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Icypole

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #1054 on: December 10, 2013, 07:28:48 PM »

Yeah I saw that as well.
Currently the bid stands at $46,000  :o :o

$46,000? That is a lot of money. :o

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Belfast 7 May '14 <3
« Reply #1055 on: December 10, 2013, 07:50:29 PM »

Yeah I saw that as well.

Woah it is! At least it's for charity.  :)

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_ (I follow back all KatyCats!)
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline Squeeniex27

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • KatyCat
« Reply #1056 on: December 10, 2013, 08:20:10 PM »

DUDE IF THESE REFLECTION SECTION SEATS OR MEET AND GREET ARE THAT MUCH THEN I MIGHT AS WELL JUST START CRYING NOW
Kitty Purry, I salute you

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1057 on: December 10, 2013, 11:35:02 PM »

Yeah I saw that as well.

I saw that!  The $46,000 bid was insane!! Is that what it sold for?  Hopefully $625 will be accurate for us.  That's more than her last tour, but thankfully lower than Miley's or Gaga's M&G.  Katy is good to her Katycats  :thumbzup:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1058 on: December 11, 2013, 07:51:00 AM »
RS was £100 a ticket for london
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1059 on: December 11, 2013, 12:49:39 PM »
Yes please let it be lower than both of those...

Yeah I saw that as well.

I saw that!  The $46,000 bid was insane!! Is that what it sold for?  Hopefully $625 will be accurate for us.  That's more than her last tour, but thankfully lower than Miley's or Gaga's M&G.  Katy is good to her Katycats  :thumbzup:

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline jonglass002

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #1060 on: December 12, 2013, 03:08:29 AM »
Gaga is selling the m&g's for that much because she is selling cheap tickets to her fans as low as $35 so livenation needs to  make the money up for that. 

I hope Katy still gives m&gs out. I can't wait for the NA tour announcement. So many katy cats getting back together :) The CDT seems like ages ago!

Offline tinaluvsu

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • Katy Perry is truly an inspiration!
« Reply #1061 on: December 12, 2013, 03:51:36 AM »
Im going insane waiting for her to announce the USA dates i am just gonna explode one day I am haha.
-Tina The Diva-

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1062 on: December 12, 2013, 05:34:16 AM »
Im going insane waiting for her to announce the USA dates i am just gonna explode one day I am haha.

I think it will be January :))
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline ChrisB

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
« Reply #1063 on: December 13, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »
Lets hope this is for us

VIP Nation‏@VIPNation30m
We've got some amazing #newtours announcing towards the end of this month! Stay tuned for fun VIP Pkgs by truly incredible artists!

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1064 on: December 14, 2013, 02:31:33 AM »
Lets hope this is for us

VIP Nation‏@VIPNation30m
We've got some amazing #newtours announcing towards the end of this month! Stay tuned for fun VIP Pkgs by truly incredible artists!

Aww, yay!  I like VIP nation much better than Ticketmaster to be honest.