Please login or register. April 18, 2014, 03:04:31 AM

Author Topic: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)  (Read 43283 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1035 on: December 05, 2013, 07:36:02 AM »
I guess us UK kittens are lucky we have our dates!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline dutchkatycat

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1036 on: December 05, 2013, 08:06:59 AM »
I think Icona Pop will join Katy for (at least) Europe's part of the tour since they're from Sweden themselves.
What do you all think ?

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Lost Control
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #1037 on: December 05, 2013, 10:56:53 AM »
You kittens really are lucky. You don't have to wait like us.  :lol:

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #1038 on: December 05, 2013, 12:20:14 PM »

You're really lucky. You don't gotta rub it in :lol:
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #1039 on: December 05, 2013, 02:04:55 PM »
If only it could be the other way around... I hate that we're the first.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1040 on: December 05, 2013, 03:27:20 PM »

You're really lucky. You don't gotta rub it in :lol:

Im really sorry i didnt mean to rub it in!!  :hehe:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline Katycat85

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #1041 on: December 05, 2013, 05:22:30 PM »

Just want to know, if  the concert date it's 30May for example, how long before is opened a supposed topic for the contest here?

the contest threads for each date were usually posted a week or so before the night of that show and the contest in general for the tour was only announced a few weeks before the tour even started lol so dont worry about it yet,we still have a long while before we know anything :)

Thank you, I was curious to know more or less the times for contests..thx again :) Finally next week we will get new dates :)  :flowerpower:
Plant this Prism - spread the light -

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #1042 on: December 05, 2013, 07:46:02 PM »
Thank you, I was curious to know more or less the times for contests..thx again :) Finally next week we will get new dates :)  :flowerpower:

no problem!this contest threads are still posted in the Meet&Greet category if you want to get a more clear idea lol i wasnt around on the forum at that time but i just figured it out by looking around at all the posts :)
i sure hope we get dates next week!this waiting game is absolutely killing me!haha i just wanna get buying my tickets over with so i can put all my focus on being excited for the tour  :lol:

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Online KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1043 on: December 06, 2013, 03:07:50 AM »
Thanks xD i really hope she does!!!! :katycat2:

"Brighter than all of the Northern Lights"

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1044 on: December 08, 2013, 07:44:02 PM »
I hope more tour dates are released this week! :firework:

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #1045 on: December 09, 2013, 01:51:53 PM »
I hope more tour dates are released this week! :firework:

Same!! Crossing my fingers she announces US dates so we can start planning!  :pinkbow:

Offline wowitsjoey

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #1046 on: December 09, 2013, 09:42:21 PM »
I don't know if anyone saw this, but Katy is currently doing a charity buzz where people are bidding to help a charity and apparently the winner includes a 4 pack tickets to a meet and greet. Where I'm getting at with this is that it says the estimated value is $2,500. That's $625.00 per a ticket, so chances are that's how much the meet and greets will be when released.

Offline gem_gemxx

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets - Just Love
« Reply #1047 on: December 10, 2013, 03:46:05 AM »
I don't know if anyone saw this, but Katy is currently doing a charity buzz where people are bidding to help a charity and apparently the winner includes a 4 pack tickets to a meet and greet. Where I'm getting at with this is that it says the estimated value is $2,500. That's $625.00 per a ticket, so chances are that's how much the meet and greets will be when released.

Yeah I saw that as well.
Currently the bid stands at $46,000  :o :o
Twitter - @g3m_g3m84

ACT PROFESSIONAL

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #1048 on: December 10, 2013, 06:32:55 AM »

thanks for clearing that up!i saw someone post that on twitter but the way they worded it was confusing,they had me thinking one VIP ticket was going to be $2,500 :lol: but i figured that must have been wrong lol plus then never mentioned anything about bidding for a charity lol but thats so great katy is doing that! :)

also thats some good news for the pricing,hopefully thats about the price to buy a VIP packs :)

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1049 on: December 10, 2013, 10:32:03 AM »
Thanks for the update on that! :D

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework: