Please login or register. April 20, 2014, 08:20:39 AM

Author Topic: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)  (Read 43547 times)

Offline Icypole

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Re: Meet & Greet Contest for UK Tour ?
« Reply #1020 on: December 03, 2013, 12:16:49 AM »
If we do get M&Gs, we won't hear about competitions etc until much later.  :)
I won my CDT M&G literally 2 weeks before the concert!

I won mine just a few days before!

Offline gem_gemxx

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets - Just Love
Re: Meet & Greet Contest for UK Tour ?
« Reply #1021 on: December 03, 2013, 03:54:10 AM »
If we do get M&Gs, we won't hear about competitions etc until much later.  :)
I won my CDT M&G literally 2 weeks before the concert!

I won mine just a few days before!

Yeah 14th October 2011 LazyBlazy offered it for the show I was going to on 31st October 2011. So they only a week or 2 before the actual show you can try and apply and see if you are successful.
Twitter - @g3m_g3m84

ACT PROFESSIONAL

Offline KevinKatycat

• Wannabe w. more posts
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1022 on: December 03, 2013, 04:58:42 AM »
I contacted LiveNation VIP and they said they won't have any meet and greet passes for sale so hopefully we get the chance for forum competitions again! Honestly though, I just can't wait to hear the new songs as well as my old faves like Teenage Dream. I wonder if she will do any old album tracks. It's gonna be an amazing show though, I'm still not over CDT. The production was amazing, so much thought put into it! We probably won't hear/see more about Reflection Section until the first dates. I'm Newcastle which is the first UK date so I'll post a review here or something about it but won't give too much away for you guys!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1023 on: December 03, 2013, 01:26:43 PM »
Do you know if this is just for the UK?
I contacted LiveNation VIP and they said they won't have any meet and greet passes for sale so hopefully we get the chance for forum competitions again! Honestly though, I just can't wait to hear the new songs as well as my old faves like Teenage Dream. I wonder if she will do any old album tracks. It's gonna be an amazing show though, I'm still not over CDT. The production was amazing, so much thought put into it! We probably won't hear/see more about Reflection Section until the first dates. I'm Newcastle which is the first UK date so I'll post a review here or something about it but won't give too much away for you guys!

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1024 on: December 03, 2013, 03:10:24 PM »
I still suffer from CDT depression lmao!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline Squeeniex27

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • KatyCat
« Reply #1025 on: December 03, 2013, 07:23:48 PM »

I hope they at least announce US tour dates soon! If this applys to all countries, I'm going to be so sad!
Kitty Purry, I salute you

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1026 on: December 03, 2013, 07:31:54 PM »
i don't care if the shows are months away, i just want to know when they are.

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #1027 on: December 03, 2013, 07:45:18 PM »

I hope they at least announce US tour dates soon! If this applys to all countries, I'm going to be so sad!
For CDT paid M&G/VIP packages were mainly a US/Canada thing.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Cat

• Wannabe
  • http://Katy-Cats.com
« Reply #1028 on: December 03, 2013, 08:50:47 PM »

For CDT paid M&G/VIP packages were mainly a US/Canada thing.

But who's to say that won't happen in the UK this time round? :P

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• Little Voyeur
  • A crowning battle is in my forseeable future!
« Reply #1029 on: December 03, 2013, 11:51:39 PM »
i don't care if the shows are months away, i just want to know when they are.

That will calm my nerves more than anything else about this tour...unless I go!!

Offline Chica

• I'm not giving up
« Reply #1030 on: December 04, 2013, 08:52:50 AM »
If M&G Packages were not on sale for the UK tour then I doubt they will be in the future. These packages come normally directly with the other tickets.
We can only wait if maybe there will be M&G via the forum. But we have to be patient and wait. :)

Offline Katycat85

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #1031 on: December 04, 2013, 03:36:52 PM »
If M&G Packages were not on sale for the UK tour then I doubt they will be in the future. These packages come normally directly with the other tickets.
We can only wait if maybe there will be M&G via the forum. But we have to be patient and wait. :)

Just want to know, if  the concert date it's 30May for example, how long before is opened a supposed topic for the contest here?
Plant this Prism - spread the light -

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #1032 on: December 04, 2013, 04:55:37 PM »

Just want to know, if  the concert date it's 30May for example, how long before is opened a supposed topic for the contest here?

the contest threads for each date were usually posted a week or so before the night of that show and the contest in general for the tour was only announced a few weeks before the tour even started lol so dont worry about it yet,we still have a long while before we know anything :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 04:58:15 PM by OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life »

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Prism tour and tickets
« Reply #1033 on: December 05, 2013, 03:54:42 AM »
Hey i am in Australia and i was wondering if anyone knows anything about buying meet and greets for her upcoming tour. I AM DESPERATE TO MEET HER!!! please help  :katycat4:

"Brighter than all of the Northern Lights"

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
Re: Prism tour and tickets
« Reply #1034 on: December 05, 2013, 05:25:11 AM »
As of now, there's no word of her having any M&G for her tour, but she's only announced the dates for England so far.  So I guess we just have to be patient.   :katycat3: