Author Topic: Part of Me completely changed my view  (Read 2483 times)

Offline hellokatyperry

• Makes U Spark A Firework
Re: Part of Me completely changed my view
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2014, 10:29:07 AM »
In simpler words and to be shorter, I love Part Of Me Katy because the sample in all aspects of her life and she was very honest and sincere to tell about every moment lived during his rise to stardom. The film made me go through all emotions, from laughter, sadness, crying, and that means a lot to me, that makes it a beautiful movie with a perfect expression of all she lived until now.

Offline Unstoppable

• Dressing Up
  • She's so soft 0_0
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2014, 02:56:27 PM »
You know, I knew everything that was in POM before I saw it but there was something about the film that made something click with me.  My understanding of Katy and everything she stands for increased shall I say.  I also liked how to movie was presented - It wasn't just 'Look how awesome Katy Perry is' it was so real and raw.  I know it was edited a lot and they cut footage and mixed footage up for the movie but it really told a story, in the right way. 
California Dreams Tour ~ Manchester 31/10/11
#KP3D Premiere ~ London 03/07/12
The Prismatic World Tour ~ Birmingham 13/05/14, Lyon 20/02/15
Thank you Katy.  I'll try my best to let the light in ▽ ♥

@lizzietothet on Twitter and Facebook :hellokaty:

Offline hellokatyperry

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2014, 09:45:16 PM »
You know, I knew everything that was in POM before I saw it but there was something about the film that made something click with me.  My understanding of Katy and everything she stands for increased shall I say.  I also liked how to movie was presented - It wasn't just 'Look how awesome Katy Perry is' it was so real and raw.  I know it was edited a lot and they cut footage and mixed footage up for the movie but it really told a story, in the right way.
The production was incredible for me, I agree with you  :)

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2014, 02:27:09 PM »
When you see the movie it's like... "she's still a human, like me, like all and not just a stupid celebrity with money". That's why POM it's very important to know her life and all that she has been through. She's a gorgeous person.  :xx:

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2014, 12:34:43 AM »
When you see the movie it's like... "she's still a human, like me, like all and not just a stupid celebrity with money". That's why POM it's very important to know her life and all that she has been through. She's a gorgeous person.  :xx:
Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Offline DillNewt24

• Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2014, 12:51:44 AM »
Couldn't have said it better myself :)

And that was basically one of the messages in the movie, that yeah she wasn't perfect, she had to work for everything, nothing was given to her. By actually working for things in your life, you'll have a greater appreciation for everything you have worked for and you won't take it for granted. Part of Me showed me a very down to earth side of Katy that I never saw before, that she is normal just like me, which is why I loved Part of Me. It was a really important film that cleared up any misconceptions about her.

Twitter: @DillNewt

Offline KatysCloud9

• Wesley Willis
  • I'll soon meet her.
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2014, 06:28:51 PM »
I don't know where to post this but it's been 2 years since KP3D premiered and it seems it was just yesterday! Time flies by so so so fast. Look at how much Katy's done since that moment!

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2014, 03:15:24 AM »
Just got done watching it again. Everytime I finish watching it I always feel so inspired and high on life, like I can do and can be anything and everything. Gonna make it my goal to watch it AT LEAST once a month if not every 2 weeks.
Have you been sticking to the goal?  ;)

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2014, 06:32:27 PM »
Just got done watching it again. Everytime I finish watching it I always feel so inspired and high on life, like I can do and can be anything and everything. Gonna make it my goal to watch it AT LEAST once a month if not every 2 weeks.
Have you been sticking to the goal?  ;)

No  ??? Did watch it bout two-three weeks ago...I think. Was sometime in July. Weeks and days don't register for me that well anymore.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2014, 06:38:11 AM »
according to my netflix account,on this day last year i watched this film and converted into a katycat muahaha :lol: so much positivity has been brought into my life since then and i couldnt thank katy enough :dreamboat:

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline VonnyPoo

• Ignites the Light
  • Let the light in.
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2014, 10:39:26 AM »
Part of Me is my goto movie. I watch it when I am happy, I watch it when I am sad, I watch it when I am angry. Seeing that film really opened my eyes up to just how much she goes through daily. Like yes, her music was always special to me and seeing her live makes me happy. But sometimes I forget that she is just a human like any of us. It hurts my heart to think she is anything but happy.  :pinkbow: :flowerpower:
YQ xoxo

Twitter/Instagram @VonnyPoo