Author Topic: Part of Me completely changed my view  (Read 1874 times)

Offline Elliestorm

• Wannabe
  • Katycat til death, meeeeeeow.
Re: Part of Me completely changed my view
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2013, 09:20:37 PM »
Part of Me changed and saved my life. Literally. I got out of a 4 year relationship and by the time we moved out of our apartment I weighed almost 200 lbs. Her movie and album Part of Me saved my life. I realized I didn't have to be the way I was or look that way. Her music and her whole persona, gave me a different view on life.

Down 50 pounds and loving myself and I respect Katy and thank her for the impact she has on my life whether she knows it or not. I love her for reminding us all that we are special. I love myself now and I have her to thank!

Everyday at the gym I have her music in my playlist, and now Roar! Really?! This just keeps getting better -SHE just keeps getting better.

Love you Katherine! Thank you so much.
After a Hurricane comes a Rainbow!

Offline daniellee_katycat

• Wesley Willis
  • Twitter- katyperrysSPARK
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 02:24:20 PM »
I feel part of me is a very inspiring film! you should be what you want to be and never give up  :pinkbow: :firework:

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 02:38:03 PM »
Every time I watch it I cry haha. I honestly knew most of the facts about Katy before the  movie, but it opened me up to how volnerable and how she really is just a real person. Made me love her about 324032X more
Prism: let the light in

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 05:20:56 AM »
I think it changed a lot of people's view

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 12:08:37 AM »
if it wasnt for KP3D..i dont even know how long it wouldve taken me to become a katy cat  :-\ i had always been a fan of hers but i never knew a thing about her or her story…i think we all are fans of multiple artists but all we know about some of them are their music and what they look like.thats kinda what i saw katy as.i noticed that she had great music and a hit after hit and she was gorgeous but i never knew the true her.but within a minute of watching the movie i fell in love with her haha i was so pissed at myself after watching it that i hadnt thought about finding out more about her earlier on.lol of course bcuz after watching the movie i instantly became a katy cat i fangirled her lol and i realized that i had already seen her in concert!i saw her in the jingle ball tour back in 2008 and i was basically front row!lol i was so mad i didnt enjoy that concert as much as i couldve,lol it was a fun concert and i knew her songs but it wasnt like anything how it would be seeing her in concert now that im a huge fan lol but even though her songs have always been on my ipod,i didnt have any reason to relate to her songs when they came out until after watching the movie..so even though i wish i could say i was a katy cat from the start,i think it all happened for a reason.when i watched the movie,all of these inspiring songs is really what i needed in my life,so i think katy was always there but she was just waiting for the proper time to really impact my life…so better late than never i guess? ;)

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 01:04:06 AM »
if it wasnt for KP3D..i dont even know how long it wouldve taken me to become a katy cat  :-\ i had always been a fan of hers but i never knew a thing about her or her story…i think we all are fans of multiple artists but all we know about some of them are their music and what they look like.thats kinda what i saw katy as.i noticed that she had great music and a hit after hit and she was gorgeous but i never knew the true her.but within a minute of watching the movie i fell in love with her haha i was so pissed at myself after watching it that i hadnt thought about finding out more about her earlier on.lol of course bcuz after watching the movie i instantly became a katy cat i fangirled her lol and i realized that i had already seen her in concert!i saw her in the jingle ball tour back in 2008 and i was basically front row!lol i was so mad i didnt enjoy that concert as much as i couldve,lol it was a fun concert and i knew her songs but it wasnt like anything how it would be seeing her in concert now that im a huge fan lol but even though her songs have always been on my ipod,i didnt have any reason to relate to her songs when they came out until after watching the movie..so even though i wish i could say i was a katy cat from the start,i think it all happened for a reason.when i watched the movie,all of these inspiring songs is really what i needed in my life,so i think katy was always there but she was just waiting for the proper time to really impact my life…so better late than never i guess? ;)

Definitely better late than never. :)

Offline KittyZ

• Out to Lunch
  • Katycat
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2013, 09:48:48 PM »
I went from hating her to being a katy cat. Times change.
♡ Have A Puurfect Day! ♡

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 07:06:35 PM »
omg so inspirational!  :pinkbow:

Offline RallyRex

• Reading Hemingway
  • Cars & Katy
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2014, 07:56:31 PM »
I've listened to and liked her music since 08 or 09.  It wasn't until recently that I watched her movie, and really became the katycat I am now.  The best way to describe how I feel is "cleansed."  Everything about her has given me a whole new view on life.  I don't care as much about what people say or think, I follow a healthier lifestyle (eat healthy, exercise, don't get as stressed), and generally have much more confidence in everything I do.  Listening to her music makes me so happy, and deeper songs like The One that Got Away and By the Grace of God (only to name a couple) really hit home and mean a lot, knowing her story.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 08:07:06 AM by RallyRex »
@RallyRex1
PWT: 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2014, 03:09:17 AM »
its crazy how being a fan of someone can change your life for the better!..make you a better person,live a better life,look at things more positively,make you feel like your life is worth something…just about everything.she seriously is wonder woman  :xx:

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline KatyCatJulia

• Wannabe
  • "Show'em what you worth!"
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2014, 08:58:49 AM »
It changed mine view too  :dreamboat: I mean I really liked Katy before I watched "Part Of Me" but after watching I started to love her even more. I realised how much she was fighting for success. The others wanted her "to be second Avril Lavigne" but she wanted to be herself and first Katy Perry and that's what I love the most in Katy - She is just herself. Respect.  :firework:
"Who am I living for..?"

Offline katycatkelly

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Hello katycats!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2014, 12:28:47 PM »
YAAAAAAS  :'( I was a Katy fan before but after the movie I became a proper fan, I've never seen someone so brave, she is beautiful on the inside and out. Thank you for never changing Katy :-*

Offline Ur_So_KatyCat

• Wannabe
  • Katy is my religion
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2014, 06:40:08 AM »

I have always been a HUGE fan of Katy's from her Warped Tour days.

The movie just reaffirmed my love and respect for her as an artist and musician and human.

I nagged and nagged my partner to watch the movie with me on DVD. He was so resistant for so long.
He just though "Oh another pop star releasing a tour dvd"

When I finally got him to watch it (guilted him to watch it)…. he loved it.
We watched it again the next day because he wanted to watch it again.

He has been a fan ever since, even defending her to his mates  :xx: Love him.

I even got my 60 year old mother to watch it with me recently. I was sick and needed someone to be with me 24/7 for a few days and she watched it with me and also loved it.

She said Part of Me "touched her"

That's Katy, her fans have no age barrier, it's not just about her music but her whole person.

I have loved Katy ever since her stage dive at Warped Tour '08.
Lover of all music but a Katy Cat first and forever!
------
Made a new account so I could change my username

Offline KatysCloud9

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Cause a double rainbow it's hard to find.
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2014, 05:10:57 PM »
KP3D made me love Katy even more! She went through a lot and now I know why I admire her so much. I can watch it daily tbh bc it never bores me.

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram

Offline katypfan1999

• Real Fan
  • **Trying to let the light in**
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2014, 03:49:27 PM »
The movie is practically what made me love her. Before seeing the movie I though of her as, like the original post said, just another popstar with a good voice. But after I saw the movie, my view changed as well, and now I love her more than I love my own life  :katycat1: