Author Topic: Katy sings emotionaly  (Read 1058 times)

Offline katyfan177

• Wannabe
Katy sings emotionaly
« on: November 08, 2012, 10:10:20 AM »
I love Katy, how she writes lyrics so, wonderfuly that it gets to you and makes you cry. Like Firework. It inspires so many people to see that there is still something they can do, Part of me, how no one can ever break her, Wide awake, how she will never be taken the way she has been again.. I dont know how she does it. But every time i watch one of those videos, and a couple more, she makes me cry.... she puts her all into it and makes it great..

Of any artist, Katy is the one who understands people and that i understand the most

Offline Katysexual

• Dressing Up
  • I Kissed A Girl and I Liked It
Re: Katy sings emotionaly
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 12:28:21 PM »
It's so true, it's like every feeling she has flows into her angelic voice. You don't just listen to what she sings, you feel it. When she sings it's like she's singing directly to you, like she's connecting herself with you. This is why she's so inspiring, she doesn't just say a generic statement, she puts everything she has into it and makes sure everyone can connect with as well as understand the lyrics. This connection is why we cry seeing her upset, or sad, or in a bad place. We feel so close to her, she's a part of us, and means so much. Seeing someone so close to us, even though she doesn't really know we exist, upset is heartbreaking.
I'm attracted to males and one female, I'm Katysexual. Who am I living for? Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson.

Offline #1CanadianKatyCat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Follow me on twitter: @katyspinkytoe ;) <3 F4F
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 06:26:10 PM »
It's so true, it's like every feeling she has flows into her angelic voice. You don't just listen to what she sings, you feel it. When she sings it's like she's singing directly to you, like she's connecting herself with you. This is why she's so inspiring, she doesn't just say a generic statement, she puts everything she has into it and makes sure everyone can connect with as well as understand the lyrics. This connection is why we cry seeing her upset, or sad, or in a bad place. We feel so close to her, she's a part of us, and means so much. Seeing someone so close to us, even though she doesn't really know we exist, upset is heartbreaking.

Exactly what I was thinkiing  :xx:
Dominique <3 Live. Laugh. Love. Never take life too seriously :)

Offline Irish_Katycatxx33

• Dressing Up
  • back to (t)werk
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 07:00:37 PM »
this. :strawberry:

Offline 19cupcakes93

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • https://twitter.com/raaankiiin
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 12:44:16 AM »
" This is why she's so inspiring, she doesn't just say a generic statement, she puts everything she has into it and makes sure everyone can connect with as well as understand the lyrics. This connection is why we cry seeing her upset, or sad, or in a bad place. We feel so close to her, she's a part of us, and means so much. Seeing someone so close to us, even though she doesn't really know we exist, upset is heartbreaking."

You hit it right on !!!!!
Sorry I'm a rambler :o

Offline EimearDevaney

• Wesley Willis
  • Be yourself and you can be anything.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 06:37:00 PM »
This! It's like although you don't actually know her, it feels like she's your best friend!

Dublin Dreams March 28th 2011 - Best Day Of My Life ♥

Offline KPbaby

• U think you're a Genius!
  • OG KATYCATS <3
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2013, 02:59:34 PM »
This is so true, when you see pictures of her performing live she truly pours out all of her heart and soul into all of her performances. She's truly so passionate about music and what she does. That's something i haven't always seen from other artists... :dreamboat:
Remember that time Katy trolled me so hard and retweeted a 3 month old tweet!?
YASSSSS KATY YASSSSS ;)
Katy is my everythannnggg!
Twitter: @jillygymnast96
CDT 2 dates
PWT 3 dates

Offline Katytomcat

• Wants a Taste Test
  • I am a Firework
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2013, 03:46:57 PM »

You`re absolutely right!exactly how i feel with her..

<3 katy , <3 katycats

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 01:29:17 AM »
You know Katy sings live, because you can hear the emotion in her voice when she sings them. Which also shows that her songs do have real meaning (to her), unlike other artist that write songs just to sell and make money.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 01:36:49 PM »
Yes and there is no other artist like her out there! Love her voice!

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Online mitsguy2001

• Real Fan
  • Katycat
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2013, 02:44:34 PM »
I'm glad I found this thread, since I absolutely agree with everything that was said here!  I think that this explains why I like Katy so much, and why I feel such a strong personal connection to her through her music.

Offline KatyCatJulia

• Wannabe
  • "Show'em what you worth!"
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 09:03:08 AM »
Katy is like our Mommy, she'll always help in every situation, that's why I love her and her music so much. Sometimes she makes us laugh and sometime cry  :kittypurry:
"Who am I living for..?"

Offline hellokatyperry

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2014, 10:06:26 AM »

Exactly what I was thinkiing  :xx:
Owww I almost cried when they showed all that was his split with Russell and when Ángela tries on wedding dress and she sings "Hey Jude", oh  :'(