Author Topic: Best Movie Moments  (Read 4747 times)

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
Re: Best Movie Moments
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2013, 04:28:54 PM »
All of it, but I really like the ending after firework she mouths "Thank you god, Thank you god."  :firework: It just shows how appreciative she is and I just think it's great ♥

Offline AlfioPurry

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • LET THE LIGHT IN PRISM.
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2013, 11:15:28 AM »
My favorite part is when the movie start, the intro of the California Dreams Tour with Teenage Dream, when Katy cry and the part of Firework! :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat:

LET THE LIGHT IN PRISM.  TT: @Alfio_Katy.

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2013, 06:49:16 PM »
ok can i just say the entire movie was my favorite part?haha seriously tho,every little scene i was in love with  :dreamboat:

but i guess if i haveeee to choose lol
(this is just the order it came to mind lol)

1.when little katy says "DAAAAAAD"
shes so adorable,and i loved it cuz it just showed that she hasnt changed a bit since then,you can tell she still has that sassy attitude  ;)

2.when mia and shannon were dancing and belting out firework haha it was so freaking cute and funny :)
i esp loved shannon in that scene cuz ive never really scene shannon act out that way so it was cool to see and you can tell they were just having so much fun :)

3.the scene with grandma ann and katys like "calm down grandma!" haha
i love grandma hudson!!

4.when angela is dressed as kathy beth and she runs down the coridore and says to the camera "i think i might puke..or poop...or both" HAHAHAHA i was dying  :rofl:

5.also LOVED when angela and katy were dancing on stage together
call me cheesy but i thought that was the most precious scene ever..it must have been a great moment for both of them cuz it was just a moment katy had always dreamed of and they always promised eachother theyd stick together if katy made it big and she did and they both got to share that dream essentially...ahh i just adored that part :dreamboat:

6.although it completely broke my heart,i liked the part of katy crying
i hated seeing her cry,i was balling watching that scene but i just liked the fact that she had the guts to keep it in the movie and i liked how it showed that shes not "perfect" and afterwards it just showed 1.how much strength she had to still put on the show and 2.how much she loves us for not canceling the show and 3.how much the katy cats can help her when shes down...and also when shes on the lift to go to the stage she looks like shes going to pass out and then all of sudden she puts a smile on.sooo trippy to watch that cuz those brazilians had NO idea what she was going thru that night and i just loved how strong katy can be even how sad she was..just another reason to prove shes incredible :)

I LOVE YOU MAMMA KITTY :dreamboat:

7.not really a huge moment but i laughed when her parents were talking about finding out IKAG was going to be a single and mary was like "oooooo..katy" hahahaha

8.one of my top favorite moments was the firework part..that part absolutely killed me.everytime she sings that song it pulls at my heart strings..its just so powerful!

9.and of courseee..the taco bell chick-fil-a and pizza part HAHAHAHA i love her  :lol: :dreamboat:

10.one of my top faves..when shannon was talking about her friendship with katy.my heart just melted  :dreamboat: and the best of that "...shes my best friend" OMG i loooove shannon :) :)

ok im sure im missing a load of favorite parts but thats all for now lol

but OMG has anyone seen this video?although it wasnt in the movie i laughed at literally EVER scene..she is soooo hilarious  :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga1d7J2C2ag
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 06:52:54 PM by OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life »

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Purrrfection
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2013, 03:10:42 AM »
When she went to Grandma's house. Lol.  :lol:

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2013, 02:20:32 AM »
Funniest part - Nicki Minaj reference
Fav burn part - Grandma Alice :P
Sad moment - behind the scene ( Katy's text/crying before preformance)

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline daniellee_katycat

• Wesley Willis
  • Twitter- katyperrysSPARK
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2013, 02:18:37 PM »
oh my gosh this is so hard

I loved it when she was in Japan and the fans where just really cool! funniest part is when shes says 'im avril lavigne'  :rofl:

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2013, 02:39:42 PM »
Mine is probably when at the end when she is performing California Gurls and everyone is having an awesome time and they talk about Katy's future.
Prism: let the light in

Offline Brandon.KatyCat.23

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Mexican KatyCat! :3
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2014, 08:15:49 PM »
My favorite part is when she starts singing "Hummingbird Heartbeart"  :dreamboat:

Hola! Soy Brandon,

Fuí a la firma de autógrafos en Perisur (Purr!) y al California Dreams Tour México (3/Sep/2011). Y próximamente al Prismatic World Tour (17/Oct/2014).

Mi canción favorita "Hummingbird Heartbeat". :3

Mi twitter: @Brandon_katycat

Offline Silvana Torres

• Wannabe
  • Katycat #Argentina.
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2014, 06:29:22 PM »
 :wowza: