Please login or register. April 24, 2014, 10:46:35 PM

Author Topic: Katy Perry Captains  (Read 9701 times)

Offline ifucanaffordme

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Breathe & Believe <3 #3306 Crimson&Clover
Re: Katy Perry Captains
« Reply #180 on: June 26, 2012, 04:33:12 PM »
^Even if you dont get the "captain" title, you can still promote!! :pinkbow: Take pics, send it to Paramount, and maybe they will reward you? Ya never know :)

April 7 2009!NYC 1 row!
July 30, 2009 Atlantic City NJ front row! She held my hand :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlgaqkHhcHo
June 19, 2011 I MET Katy!
http://t.co/st7ll5NR KP3D FULL trailer!!!!!

Offline Zoe_KatyCat

• Jaw-Dropping
  • 27.10.11 <3 OMG Met Katy
« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2012, 04:43:21 PM »
^Even if you dont get the "captain" title, you can still promote!! :pinkbow: Take pics, send it to Paramount, and maybe they will reward you? Ya never know :)

EXACTLY!

haha i made my own damn KP3D Hoodie and wore it to Wembley Stadium! THEN drew attention to myself by shouting random shit as loud as i could... as you do. EVERYONE was reading my hoodie!

I just decided i was gonna be a captain weather Paramount liked it or not. :lol:

When I met Katy. She abused a cat infront of my very eyes.                                       

CDT October 27th 2011 - M&G <3
Summertime Ball June 9th 2012
Katy Tweeted August 15th 2013 <3

Offline laurenloveskaty

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2012, 04:44:09 PM »
^ haha i think ill do that!  :lol:

6/24/11-i met her.i love you so much Katy!
Katycat #8927
hellokatyfornia.tumblr.com
"Everytime you come to a Katy Perry show and you dont bring your cherry chapstick, a kitten dies."

Offline dclyde18

• Dirty Doggy
  • "I fart in your general direction!"
« Reply #183 on: June 26, 2012, 05:36:29 PM »

EXACTLY!

haha i made my own damn KP3D Hoodie and wore it to Wembley Stadium! THEN drew attention to myself by shouting random shit as loud as i could... as you do. EVERYONE was reading my hoodie!

I just decided i was gonna be a captain weather Paramount liked it or not. :lol:
That's the spirit!! Good job! :D

Shit KatyCats Say Thread: http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=12617.0
PROUD Katycat #36,593!!!
Thanks to Sinfrid for my awesome sig!

Offline psycholoveforkaty

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #184 on: June 27, 2012, 06:10:23 PM »
I have a question for you fellow captains...it may be a stupid question, but I need to know the answer!  Okay so you know about the email we were sent about the fan sneaks on July 2?  We were told not to tell anyone....and we had to confirm if we could make it (in whatever city) and tell how many people we were bringing.  Okay well then they told the world about like a week later and now they are selling tickets.  So my question is:  Will we still have to buy tickets?  And if so do we buy them online?  It just doesn't make sense that we would need to buy them if we had to tell how many people we were bringing...I mean it would be kinda pointless if we were just buying them???  Right?  Tell me what you guys are doing.

Offline 93bperez

• Is Ready
« Reply #185 on: June 27, 2012, 08:08:30 PM »
I have a question for you fellow captains...it may be a stupid question, but I need to know the answer!  Okay so you know about the email we were sent about the fan sneaks on July 2?  We were told not to tell anyone....and we had to confirm if we could make it (in whatever city) and tell how many people we were bringing.  Okay well then they told the world about like a week later and now they are selling tickets.  So my question is:  Will we still have to buy tickets?  And if so do we buy them online?  It just doesn't make sense that we would need to buy them if we had to tell how many people we were bringing...I mean it would be kinda pointless if we were just buying them???  Right?  Tell me what you guys are doing.
Great question.

I was wondering the same exact thing. But finally Lisa responded to me and said as long as you are a captain and confirmed to be on the list for the screening in whatever city you are in- your admission is free:pinkbow:
***Dos Pueblos High School--------Santa Barbara, California---------September 14, 2010***
***Y100 Jingle Ball----------------------Ft. Lauderdale, Florida------------December 11, 2010***
***California Dreams Tour-------------Ft. Lauderdale, Florida------------June 11, 2011***

Offline dclyde18

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2012, 09:59:35 PM »
Great question.

I was wondering the same exact thing. But finally Lisa responded to me and said as long as you are a captain and confirmed to be on the list for the screening in whatever city you are in- your admission is free:pinkbow:
I wonder, will we get popchips too?  :pinkbow: or do we buy food?

PROUD Katycat #36,593!!!

Offline psycholoveforkaty

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #187 on: June 28, 2012, 01:46:58 PM »
Great question.

I was wondering the same exact thing. But finally Lisa responded to me and said as long as you are a captain and confirmed to be on the list for the screening in whatever city you are in- your admission is free .  :pinkbow:

Thanks so much!  I'm so glad I got this all resolved before I went!   :katycat1:

Offline Katyperrylover554

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #188 on: June 28, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »
So I was told I was a kp captain for colorado on here and the person who originally posted this said she was sending my info to paramount but nothing has happend.....why am i not getting anything or being contacted?

CDT Vegas Dreams 11/19/11!

Offline dclyde18

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #189 on: June 28, 2012, 09:50:46 PM »
So I was told I was a kp captain for colorado on here and the person who originally posted this said she was sending my info to paramount but nothing has happend.....why am i not getting anything or being contacted?
They're very busy, it takes a few days :)

PROUD Katycat #36,593!!!

Offline Katyperrylover554

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #190 on: June 28, 2012, 10:28:18 PM »
ok just wondering...but it's been a few weeks....

CDT Vegas Dreams 11/19/11!

Offline Zoe_KatyCat

• Jaw-Dropping
  • 27.10.11 <3 OMG Met Katy
« Reply #191 on: June 28, 2012, 11:14:58 PM »

EXACTLY!

Aye yeah it was proper funny. Especially when you get told off for shouting by security guards!

When I met Katy. She abused a cat infront of my very eyes.                                       

CDT October 27th 2011 - M&G <3
Summertime Ball June 9th 2012
Katy Tweeted August 15th 2013 <3

Offline dclyde18

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2012, 12:07:02 AM »

EXACTLY!

Aye yeah it was proper funny. Especially when you get told off for shouting by security guards!
You get told off for almost anything these days xD I would've joined in with you :)

PROUD Katycat #36,593!!!

Offline AlfioHudson

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Let go and just be free.
« Reply #193 on: January 03, 2014, 06:18:02 AM »
What is Katy Perry Captains?

Katy Cat since 4 years, Italian.
Twitter: @Alfio_Katy;
Instagram: alfiojhboy;
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KatyPerryFansPG.

Offline mininancy97

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2014, 07:07:58 AM »
Fans who were selected to promote Katy