Author Topic: KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION  (Read 9414 times)

Offline KPizzeria

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: KPF & CLAIRE'S EXCLUSIVE CONTEST: WIN KATY'S PRISM COLLECTION
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2014, 09:26:14 AM »
I know every KatyCat in this world wanted to be picked for this collection but what set me apart from other KatyCats is how dedicated and committed am I to every event, promos and merchandise she”s in.  Since my family has his own buy and sell corporation, It will be easy for me to promote the product line because i’m used to selling and promoting stuffs.  Not only I can promote within our country but also I can reach the market in a wider audience since I have the capability to talk in different languages like English, Filipino, Mandarin and Fukkien.  I’m confident that I can advertise this by creating an event to capture the people thus it can help in increasing the sales for this product.  Lastly, I’m planning to promote this product line by making a video and posting it on different media outlets and also to my friend’s youtube site since she is a youtuber, one of the lucky person who’s video was recognised by Tyler Oakley.  I know she will be a great help in promoting this product to a broader audience.

Offline Marrymyperry

• Wannabe
  • Katy is my biological mother
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2014, 10:47:54 AM »
My previous post didn't post the whole paragraph so here's take two! Anyway I think I should be chosen because Katy is my light! She has done so much for the whole katycat family and one way I would be able to give back is by promoting the new kitten collection!:) I would go all out and I would run down the streets yelling about it. I could put up posters everywhere and post stuff all over Instagram:) I would wear it everywhere! There's so many things I could do to promote this product so if I win get ready to see me go crazy

Offline Irish_Katycatxx33

• Dressing Up
  • back to (t)werk
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2014, 11:05:44 AM »
I should be chosen to win this prize as I feel that I know the target audience for her collections, I'm observant so I know who would be interested in these products. I love Katy (obviously) and I would be overjoyed to win this competition to expend my own person collection of Katy merch. I would plan to promote the new collection by handing out leaflets in Dublin city about how amazing the line is while wearing it and I would wear it to school which is an all girls school who would be in the target audience and encourage them to go buy it.

Offline LuvChelseaRose

• U think you're a Genius!
  • KatyCat By The Grace of God
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2014, 12:16:45 PM »
Naturally, I know this is a Long Shot and we can Agree To Disagree, but as long as I’m Still Breathing, I Think I’m Ready to take the items to the Prismatic World Tour in Denver on September 30th and Breakout the Box of goodies to share with all the KatyCats there.  How will I find these KatyCats?  Maybe a little Sherlock Holmes action… and,well… It Takes One To Know One.  No need for me to be greedy.  This Is How We DoBy The Grace Of God, security won’t Search MeIn Between sets I’ll take some Bad Photographs of the Diamonds, Black And Gold.   Then, When There’s Nothing Left and we’re done Dressin’ Up, I’ll be Walking On Air and Thinking Of You for making my Teenage Dream come true.  Part Of Me wishes we could all be given this International Smile.  If I Lost, I won’t Wish You The Worst.  You have to Choose Your Battles. To the Pearl that wins:  I’m sure it’ll feel like you’re Waking Up In Vegas.  But it’s Okay To Believe that This Moment could happen for me, right?!? My request is Simple.  Please give me the Hook Up

Love
Me
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 12:22:49 PM by LuvChelseaRose »

Transparency is the new mystery. -- AM
9/30/14 - PWT Denver
10/11/14 - PWT Houston
twitter: @luvchelsearose

Offline desperateinroom106

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • I WAS TRICKED!
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2014, 01:48:53 PM »
I think a katy perry concert is a lifestyle choice.  We are judging people every day around the fuzzy bunny slippers with ears agency.   Thats right we are particularly hard on people that seed and leave the scene.....  Who will be left to mow and mow and mow.  The neighbours lawn will not cut itself just listen to the goat and you will see the kind of subliminal information that makes no sense aka illuminati bush league tactics like make no sense and any who I think I need to go out and get something to eat.   Its a job  :katycat2:  however many people think its just not very mature of me posting these things.  I was wondering how much prep there is for a concert.   Does katy need a fluffer?   I would make a good fluffer.   I thought I seen someone I knew at the fuzzy bunny slIps in campbell river the other day.  He said stop posting it makes me look desperate but thats my name.   I can't help it. 

Im wrong.

I dont like to dance because dancing leads to sex and sex leads to babies and babies leads to ummmmm too much thinking more.

How many choices could vancouver possibly have?

DEEPER ARE YOU THERE?
IS SO NOT ON!

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2014, 02:30:49 PM »
I believe I should win Katy's new collection because I feel that I am a great promoter! I have many ideas to share about how I will support and promote the collection. During the first collection, I bought the roar bracelet, the charm bracelet, the cat ears, and the earrings. I am very responsible. I work at Publix so I can print out a Claire's sign advertising the collection and hang it! Also, I'm a major jewelry girl so you can count on me to wear the collection items to school and wherever I go! I will tell all my friends and post SEVERAL selfies and pictures online! I will always support Katy through her career, collections, etc... and I'm a huge KatyCat and I think it would be pretty amazing if I win! I thank you for taking the time to read this

sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany
:)

Offline _beccaloulou

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • I'm only here because I heard there was pizza.
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2014, 08:25:49 PM »
I have arranged with a local photographer to give away :flowerpower: FREE :flowerpower:, (yes, you heard me right)--FREE photography mini-sessions for anyone who will wear Katy's new jewelry line!  :firework: Can you believe it?  :firework: Who wouldn't want to wear this amazing jewelry line?!? I will have 10 mini-photography sessions, and then make advertising cards with one picture from each session advertising Katy's beautiful jewelry.  Each participant will be given an amazing  :dreamboat:50 :dreamboat: wallet sized advertising cards to hand out to their friends and family!!  That's a lot of advertising!  Plus, I live, sleep, eat and breathe Katy Perry, so of course I should be chosen! :rofl:

Offline hinsey brittany

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2014, 08:41:01 PM »
I believe I should win Katy's new collection because I feel that I am a great promoter! I have many ideas to share about how I will support and promote the collection. During the first collection, I bought the roar bracelet, the charm bracelet, the cat ears, and the earrings. I am very responsible. I work at Publix so I can print out a Claire's sign advertising the collection and hang it! Also, I'm a major jewelry girl so you can count on me to wear the collection items to school and wherever I go! I will tell all my friends and post SEVERAL selfies and pictures online! I will always support Katy through her career, collections, etc... and I'm a huge KatyCat and I think it would be pretty amazing if I win! I thank you for taking the time to read this

sincerely,
KatyCat Brittany
:)

Offline Rafaela Gusmão

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2014, 08:49:28 PM »
I should win the Katy's Prism Collection,because i want to do something for Katy.She has done so many things for us,that i want to help to promote her collection.It'll be a pleasure,and i'm always in contact with a lot of people, I want to spread katy's light all around the word, mainly here in Brazil.To promote i will do posters to put everywhere and cards to put into the mailbox, also i will promote the collection in my social medias,I will make people be colorfull,like a prism.I will make people want this Prism Collection as much as i want.

Offline desperateinroom106

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • I WAS TRICKED!
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2014, 09:07:58 PM »
I have arranged with a local photographer to give away :flowerpower: FREE :flowerpower:, (yes, you heard me right)--FREE photography mini-sessions for anyone who will wear Katy's new jewelry line!  :firework: Can you believe it?  :firework: Who wouldn't want to wear this amazing jewelry line?!? I will have 10 mini-photography sessions, and then make advertising cards with one picture from each session advertising Katy's beautiful jewelry.  Each participant will be given an amazing  :dreamboat:50 :dreamboat: wallet sized advertising cards to hand out to their friends and family!!  That's a lot of advertising!  Plus, I live, sleep, eat and breathe Katy Perry, son of course I should be chosen! :rofl:

only makes sense I hear yah though your sure a big fan I know its all about timing....
IS SO NOT ON!

Offline JustKatyCats

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2014, 10:41:30 PM »
Hi,

I should be chosen as one of the winners of this contest because I have been a dedicated KatyCat for 6 years. I have been supporting her through her faults and accomplishments and will forever continue to be there for her. Winning would bring great happiness to me since I am not always able to get her merchandise. To promote this collection I will post advertisements, made by myself, around my town. I will make a shirt for my friend and I, that will be promoting the products and we will wear them to the mall. I run a fan page both on Instagram and Twitter therefore I will be promoting it on social media and will reach out to my KatyCat friends (hopefully get a trend going). l will also wear all the accessories to school, events and wherever I go. In all my promotional ideas I will include inspirational outfits to go along with the accessories in the collection. With that said, I feel like I am the purrfect candidate to promote Katy's Claire's collection. Thanks for this awesome opportunity!!

(twitter: @justkatyscat         Instagram: @justkatycats)

Offline yo_teachSam

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2014, 11:09:32 PM »
I think I should be picked to promote the line because I absolutely love Katy and have been a diehard KatyCat for years! I've already spent what money I can on the line, and showed it off to friends, family, and strangers! Getting extra product to show off would be even more awesome! I pride myself on my creative makeup skills, so I can promote it by incorporating the jewelry into my makeup looks that I post to my various social media sites on Facebook, Instagram, twitter, etc. and really give Katy's line the attention and spotlight it deserves ;)

Offline littlelamb

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2014, 11:22:58 PM »
I feel the best promotion for Katy's Claire's collection come from real girls and boys (not models or employees) posting photos expressing themselves with the items and looking so confident and happy with their new purchases. When I see photos of people styling and making the items their own, that's when I want to buy! I would promote the collection by incorporating it into my own unique style which is very much inspired by Katy, and taking photos to share on Twitter and/or Instagram where I often post photos of my styling, sewing and costuming projects and ideas. A simple promotion technique but one that has sold me on fashions many times in the past (even convinced me to buy some Kardashian Kollection from SEARS). I haven't been able to afford much from the collections so far so this is an AMAZING opportunity!

Offline Lazy Blazy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You are the weapon I choose.
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2014, 02:46:11 PM »
CONTEST NOW CLOSED: REVIEW YOUR PRIZES HERE - http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=16556

Only Lauren knows whom I've been in love with in my life :)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERZ