Author Topic: Part of Me - 7th Single (UK #1)  (Read 34049 times)

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
Re: Part of Me - 7th Single
« Reply #390 on: February 19, 2012, 09:25:58 AM »
Wasn't the picture taken in like November though, and not as part of a dedicated single photo shoot? I seem to remember people talking like they'd seen the picture before anyway when the cover was released...

And it obviously was going to be released anyway, since the Capitol insider leaked information that the track was being worked on by Katy and Luke in Novemeber/December, BUT I think Dressing Up was planned on being the first single until the divorce. Katy was talking about a saucy cat song that was coming out soon last March, and it was mastered about 3 months before Part of Me, so they obviously preferred it.. :P
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #391 on: February 19, 2012, 09:31:12 AM »
Wasn't the picture taken in like November though, and not as part of a dedicated single photo shoot? I seem to remember people talking like they'd seen the picture before anyway when the cover was released...

And it obviously was going to be released anyway, since the Capitol insider leaked information that the track was being worked on by Katy and Luke in Novemeber/December, BUT I think Dressing Up was planned on being the first single until the divorce. Katy was talking about a saucy cat song that was coming out soon last March, and it was mastered about 3 months before Part of Me, so they obviously preferred it.. :P
They always seem to use older pics for the singles cover art.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline cham

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #392 on: February 19, 2012, 11:18:14 AM »
is Katy performing at the Brits on Tuesday? does anyone know?

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #393 on: February 19, 2012, 11:19:46 AM »
There hasn't been an announcement so I'd say no.
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline JANDYANDREY

• Wannabe Wannabe
« Reply #394 on: February 19, 2012, 11:23:41 AM »
Hey guys!) i made an acoustic INSTRUMENTAL of song by KAty Perry - Part of me) so make your own covers and be part of this song!) enjoy) much love!) :thumbzup: :thumbzup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5jS0RWlPUk

Offline analaura2

• Wants a Taste Test
  • you say everything when you say nothing at all.
« Reply #395 on: February 19, 2012, 12:12:16 PM »
Hey guys!) i made an acoustic INSTRUMENTAL of song by KAty Perry - Part of me) so make your own covers and be part of this song!) enjoy) much love!) :thumbzup: :thumbzup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5jS0RWlPUk
loved

Offline Nat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • coz ur the hard candy with surprised centre
« Reply #396 on: February 19, 2012, 12:13:00 PM »
Yes katy we know u love having us at the edge of our seats and guessing!
Guessing game till a teaser comes i suppose!! So So excited!!

Offline Louisastephanis

• Ripest Apple
  • I LOVE KATY!!
« Reply #397 on: February 19, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »

They always seem to use older pics for the singles cover art.
I don't want to think that it's all about the money & record sales. Katy is not like that. Maybe it was her manager's idea...

"In the end it's just you. Alone" - My Booky Wook

Offline TomTom

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #398 on: February 19, 2012, 02:59:16 PM »
V tempted to do a conalae and start collecting the singles. Would like it if Katy did what Rihanna has done & created a Rihanna navy special box set with sailor hats, treasure chest, cd & a signed Rihanna navy member card. I would deffo buy a Katy boxset.

05/11/11  
05/07/12 -Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D

Offline I-Wanna-See-Your-Peacock

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #399 on: February 19, 2012, 03:10:38 PM »
^ I collect the physical CD singles if that's what you mean? xD I've only got to get TOTGA now but it's going for ridiculous amounts on eBay. ¬__¬

KATYCAT #8619

Liverpool Echo Arena: 27/03/11 - AMAZING!

MEN Arena: 31/10/11 - Best Halloween EVER! I MET KATY!

KP3D London Premiere: 03/07/12 - INCREDIBLE!

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #400 on: February 19, 2012, 03:18:26 PM »
V tempted to do a conalae and start collecting the singles. Would like it if Katy did what Rihanna has done & created a Rihanna navy special box set with sailor hats, treasure chest, cd & a signed Rihanna navy member card. I would deffo buy a Katy boxset.

Nah, Katys would be really feminine. >_< Fecking Cat makeup or something. :P

^ I collect the physical CD singles if that's what you mean? xD I've only got to get TOTGA now but it's going for ridiculous amounts on eBay. ¬__¬

Try getting the Peacock remix EP. :theface: £35 the last time I looked. I managed to get mine for £10 though.  8)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:22:57 PM by Conalae »

Offline TomTom

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #401 on: February 19, 2012, 03:25:04 PM »
I know what you mean it probs would be more for girls if it did happen, which would suck for the male fans on here. It seems the ur so gay cd & TOTGA are really hard to get.

05/11/11  
05/07/12 -Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #402 on: February 19, 2012, 03:32:30 PM »

Nah, Katys would be really feminine. >_< Fecking Cat makeup or something. :P

Try getting the Peacock remix EP. :theface: £35 the last time I looked. I managed to get mine for £10 though.  8)

Well, I got the LFN single last night, I won it on eBay for £8.20 (+£1.00 P+P) Not happy that I had to pay that much for it as the other week, I forgot about the other LFN single I was bidding on and I was the ONLY bidder for like 5 days and it was at £1.06 (with £1.00 P+P I think) and someone else won it for £1.20. They outbidded me by 20p. Twenty. pence. ¬___¬  But stiiiiiill, I have the single now ;3 I won an auction on eBay for the IKAG CD single the other day too, the rare cover one. <3 So just TOTGA & Ur So Gay EP to go...

I only collect the officially released singles, I don't collect the remix ones although the Peacock Remix artwork is pretty coool. ;)

I know what you mean it probs would be more for girls if it did happen, which would suck for the male fans on here. It seems the ur so gay cd & TOTGA are really hard to get.

I have 2 sites bookmarked on my laptop that are selling the Ur So Gay EP's. One for £19 (Don't know how much postage it is) and the other for $34 ;) I'm gonna snatch one when I get the money.

KATYCAT #8619

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #403 on: February 19, 2012, 03:37:07 PM »
Isn't UR So Gay only on Vinyl? I'm not getting it, if it is. I only need TGIF, I keep getting emails about it being on Ebay but I keep forgetting to bid. >_>

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #404 on: February 19, 2012, 03:42:12 PM »
Isn't UR So Gay only on Vinyl? I'm not getting it, if it is. I only need TGIF, I keep getting emails about it being on Ebay but I keep forgetting to bid. >_>

It is but it's on CD toooo. ;) & LOL If you missed out on one last night, that was because of me xD I was trying to get that single for MONTHS. :L & TOTGA...omg...I've been trying to get that for too long. ¬_¬
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:43:45 PM by I-Wanna-See-Your-Peacock »

KATYCAT #8619