Author Topic: Inapropriate posts or, 18+ thread.  (Read 4053 times)

Offline cathou02

• Took Too Many Shots
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
Re: Inapropriate posts or, 18+ thread.
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2012, 08:10:04 PM »
I'm not sure i'm gonna stay here for much longer anymore.
Don't you say that every week? I really don't mean to be mean (that sounds weird) but honestly I feel like you're just a huge attention seeker. Everything you post on this forum has been to draw a lot of attention to yourself or make people pity or feel bad for you... so here's some advice: Actually leave and don't just say you will expecting people to feel badly. OR Stop posting really stupid pointless shit like this and complaining all the time. We're on this forum because we're all fans of Katy and we support her and we support each other. Don't bother posting back to me on this thread. If you want to talk more PM me because I won't bother replying in this thread. I really don't mean this ill-heartedly I'm just trying to show you why people are fed up.
Finally someone else who has the guts to say it ;D

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

tiffy34

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2012, 08:21:54 PM »
Thank you KPF. <3 I'll never forget what u made me live.  :xx: :'(
It makes me sad to delete my account, but i'm gonna do it, because I should have done it a while ago.

Sorry Catherine for every mean things I told you.
Sorry Lazy Blazy for pm ing you all the time, but thank you for your help . <3 & thank you for making me laugh.
Sorry Matt for annoying you.
Sorry Mel, for being weird.
Thank you Sophie, i'll miss you as a friend.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 08:56:13 PM by tiffy34 »

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2012, 08:53:52 PM »
Oh, don't worry, U TOLD ME THE SAME FUCKING THING AS WELL CATHERINE.
I'ma tell you something everyone.

I want to leave the forum because of Catherine. That's it. We tried to talk, but it never worked out.
We end up  crying. I want to leave because of her, so bad, to the point that I'm thinking about being vounlontary banned.
Are you guys so perfeeeeeeeeect all the time, or am I the only one who feels like talking to her was the biggest mistake I've ever done?

I didn't meant to be mean, but I had to say that. Sorry.

Okay, Tiffy,
don't please, don't take what Matt said in the wrong way.
Now truthfully I agree with what he said, but he gave off an impression that we hate you.
We DO NOT hate you, we love everyone including you, and I would hate for you to leave.  :'(

You're 15, you're young and sweet. Sometimes when you post on these online forums,
you need some maturity. Don't rag on about your personal problems here if they're going to bother other people.
I mean, it's fine to say, "oh, some things are going on in my life...anyone wanna cheer me up?   :pinkbow:"
And we will help you go through it. But saying every so often, "my life sucks, i'm going to get banned,"
or complaining for every single little thing, that's what bugs a lot of us. If you're going to post,
use responsibility in what you say. Think about how it may affect others.
I think Tiffy you don't have a lot of self confidence, so when people disagree with you, don't take it personally and think everyone hates you.
People are made to disagree. Politicians disagree. People quarrel. So when people don't act like angels or don't act
how you'd like them to act, just remember it's not personal.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if any of you other Katycats want to pitch in and help, feel free.

And remember once again, we're saying this for your own good and to help you. Do we want you on this forum?
WHY HELL YEA! I MEAN ITS THE LEGENDARY TIFFY34!  ;)

Maybe if you just watch what you say we could all live here in harmony. I mean, I saw what you posted in SophieCat's BDAY thread, and it was
truly very, very nice.

tiffy34

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2012, 08:57:34 PM »
Oh, don't worry, U TOLD ME THE SAME FUCKING THING AS WELL CATHERINE.
I'ma tell you something everyone.

I want to leave the forum because of Catherine. That's it. We tried to talk, but it never worked out.
We end up  crying. I want to leave because of her, so bad, to the point that I'm thinking about being vounlontary banned.
Are you guys so perfeeeeeeeeect all the time, or am I the only one who feels like talking to her was the biggest mistake I've ever done?

I didn't meant to be mean, but I had to say that. Sorry.

Okay, Tiffy,
Now truthfully I agree with what he said, but he gave off an impression that we hate you.
We DO NOT hate you, we love everyone including you, and I would hate for you to leave.  :'(

You're 15, you're young and sweet. Sometimes when you post on these online forums,
you need some maturity. Don't rag on about your personal problems here if they're going to bother other people.
I mean, it's fine to say, "oh, some things are going on in my life...anyone wanna cheer me up?   :pinkbow:"
And we will help you go through it. But saying every so often, "my life sucks, i'm going to get banned,"
or complaining for every single little thing, that's what bugs a lot of us. If you're going to post,
I think Tiffy you don't have a lot of self confidence, so when people disagree with you, don't take it personally and think everyone hates you.
People are made to disagree. Politicians disagree. People quarrel. So when people don't act like angels or don't act
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if any of you other Katycats want to pitch in and help, feel free.

And remember once again, we're saying this for your own good and to help you. Do we want you on this forum?
WHY HELL YEA! I MEAN ITS THE LEGENDARY TIFFY34!  ;)

Maybe if you just watch what you say we could all live here in harmony. I mean, I saw what you posted in SophieCat's BDAY thread, and it was
truly very, very nice.

Omg u made me cry, in the good way. <3 Aww!
Aww..I'm speechless. It feels great that, at least, knowing you want me here.
& yeah, you got my personnality. That's exactly the way I am.
Sometimes, I can be a real bitch & really annoying, But I can also be very sweet.
I mainly always say bad things here, &, at first, it wasn't my goal. I'm insulting Catherine,
which isn't what I'd like to do. I'm sooo sorry. I think that's the greatest thing someone told me, so far.

Thank you so much Jackie.  :'( :watermelon:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:02:11 PM by tiffy34 »

Offline Lazy Blazy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You are the weapon I choose.
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2012, 09:04:43 PM »
Okay, Tiffy,
We DO NOT hate you, we love everyone including you, and I would hate for you to leave.  :'(

I mean, it's fine to say, "oh, some things are going on in my life...anyone wanna cheer me up?   :pinkbow:"

WHY HELL YEA! I MEAN ITS THE LEGENDARY TIFFY34!  ;)

truly very, very nice.

This is so genuinely nice & truthful, kudos to you! :thumbzup:

NOW EVERYONE PLAY NICE.

Only Lauren knows whom I've been in love with in my life :)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERZ

tiffy34

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2012, 09:05:26 PM »
Yeah, he deserves something, I AGREE WITH THAT!  :frolickingghost:

Offline steviep24

• Wants to See Your Peacock
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2012, 09:05:44 PM »
I don't really know what to say about this situation so I'll let Katy say it.
play NICE kittens, we can ALL co-exist, all you need is love... always watching, evening from Singapore! Katy
We should try to settle our differences.

@tiffy34: Remember that everyone loves you here no matter what.  :)

As far as inappropriate posts are concerned that will be up to the lovely mod team.  :)

EDIT: I noticed LazyBlazy had posted while I was typing this.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:07:37 PM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Lazy Blazy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You are the weapon I choose.
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2012, 09:12:28 PM »
I don't think anything else needs to be said. Going to lock this thread now. Please PM me should you have any issues you'd like addressed. :heart:

Only Lauren knows whom I've been in love with in my life :)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTERZ