Author Topic: Katy Perry @ DirectTV Super Saturday Night - Indianapolis, IN - Feb 4th 2012  (Read 10664 times)

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
Re: Katy Perry @ DirectTV Super Saturday Night - Indianapolis, IN - Feb 4th 2012
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2012, 08:24:39 AM »
So in this video I noticed something. But maybe it's just how all the voices come together... or maybe it's really what I think it is, lol.
[youtube]YZJGeNQ1M4E[/youtube]
At 3:30min, Katy really gets into the vocals... and I just can't shake myself from hearing "don't ever look back, yeah, don't ever act like... my heart stops..."

Ah well, lol!

I could watch this video and the one of Peacock over and over for the rest of my life, LOL!!! LOVED this show!! :)
I think you're right - it does sound like she says "don't ever look back, don't ever act like" ... but what does that mean? what does she mean by that i wonder?
If she really does say it... perhaps for "therapy" for a recent rough patch in her life. :) It does make sense, to me. Wish the audio was clearer... and only Katy's vocals were heard at that point, hahaha. :)

All of TOTGA at the DirecTV Superbowl thing... (only had a short snippet or two before)
[youtube]kGTAd0NFlr0[/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:42:28 AM by SmackUTwice »

Offline MrFancypants569

• Ur Words Flow Like Honey
  • I am a Katy Perry DIE-HARD fan! Love her to bits!
Re: Katy Perry @ DirectTV Super Saturday Night - Indianapolis, IN - Feb 4th 2012
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2012, 01:18:46 PM »
So in this video I noticed something. But maybe it's just how all the voices come together... or maybe it's really what I think it is, lol.

At 3:30min, Katy really gets into the vocals... and I just can't shake myself from hearing "don't ever look back, yeah, don't ever act like... my heart stops..."

Ah well, lol!

I could watch this video and the one of Peacock over and over for the rest of my life, LOL!!! LOVED this show!! :)

I think she sticks to the original lyrics but im not sure! :/

Monday March 28th 2011 = California Dreams Tour Dublin!! <- BEST NIGHT EVER!! xx

Offline Abeer

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2012, 04:16:03 PM »

:pinkbow:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 04:34:42 PM by Abeer »

Offline Val_Katycat

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ~ Growing up but not giving up ~ ♥
Apparently I'm the KatyCat #13736 ♥ I love food. And I want to be a surgeon. Oh and I watch too many TV shows. Here are some wise words from Katy : "All I need in this life of sin is me and my kitten."

Offline Abeer

• Ignites the Light

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2012, 06:41:06 PM »

Ah well, lol!

Could be a fumble of words (done that before), but what words fumbled sounds like... "act like" lol *shrugs* hehehehe Or maybe she does sing the right lyrics, lol.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 07:31:42 PM by SmackUTwice »

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2012, 07:24:15 PM »
All of Firework (previous video's audio cut off)

[youtube]CJ9vR-xB0Zw[/youtube]

Offline HOURGLAS4

• 3th Degree Stalker
  • I'm your new God.
« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2012, 11:13:25 PM »

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #158 on: February 10, 2012, 11:17:19 PM »
Ur So Gay...
[youtube]t0iJjpFL3LY[/youtube]

WUIV
[youtube]o-0E1Giojd0[/youtube]

Offline Mattm42

• Jaw-Dropping
  • Do it all again.
« Reply #159 on: February 11, 2012, 12:44:48 AM »

:pinkbow:
What's this from?! Video please!

credit to lazyblazy!
7/2/11, Montreal
7/3/11, Ottawa

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2012, 12:48:45 AM »
^ Bumping for you. ;)

First presenter. :)

Firework promo during the video "nominees" thing...

Commetn about Tim T.... lol... GO KATY!!!!!!!!!!

Videos... YT might take them down, so watch while it's hot, LOL!

PART 1
[youtube]5PhAxUOcmhY[/youtube]

PART 2
[youtube]0eZ4OsjvXTk[/youtube]

Offline cupkakekitten

• Dressing Up
« Reply #161 on: February 11, 2012, 01:22:35 AM »

Ah well, lol!

Could be a fumble of words (done that before), but what words fumbled sounds like... "act like" lol *shrugs* hehehehe Or maybe she does sing the right lyrics, lol.
I have to agree after watching this video multiple times, I think there was a word fumble. But hey, the girl's only human!!

Offline KatyPerry1fan

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
« Reply #162 on: February 11, 2012, 06:32:43 AM »

I think she sings the right lyrics. But the vocals are louder than Katy so I'm not sure...

"Life is transient and the material world is but an illusion; only love is real." ~ RB

Offline kaypee

• Head-Turning
  • Katy Perry meets long lost sister Katy Perez =)
« Reply #163 on: February 11, 2012, 11:00:37 AM »

I think she sings the right lyrics. But the vocals are louder than Katy so I'm not sure...

Yeah it was the correct lyrics indeed  :thumbzup: