Author Topic: Katy Perry Randomness Thread!  (Read 132190 times)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
Re: Katy Perry Randomness Thread!
« Reply #2445 on: March 15, 2014, 05:38:02 AM »
I just had an epiphany and I'm not sure where to post it so I figured this is the best place.

I'm 16 now, which means in 2008, I was 10. I didn't become a fan of Katy until around Thanksgiving of this past year, so it's been about 5 months now. I didn't really listen to her music at all until the summer of California Gurls, when that was her only song on my iPod. I always considered her the best of any pop artist, but tbh, I didn't listen to pop at all (I'm a Pink Floyd guy). But I considered it necessary to "keep up with the times" so I tended to get whatever was #1 on Billboard at a given time.
  So I was sitting down today, and a random flashback popped into my head. I remember sitting in the backseat of my mom's car and we were listening to Y100 (pop/hits) and I Kissed A Girl came on. I, being 10 years old, was astonished at the idea of writing a song about that. But it didn't matter really, it was a catchy song. Then the DJ came on after the song and started talking. He said something along the lines of, "...her religious parents had this to say: 'we don't necessarily agree with everything she does, but we love her and support her'." For whatever reason, it just occurred to me today that that was about Katy. Being a Katycat now, I can't believe that memory was 5 years before I became a fan, and just when she was hitting the spotlight. Anyway, I'll stop rambling now.

I don't know how to end the post properly so here's a random emoticon
        :snack:

me becoming a katy cat was somewhat similar..i had always been a fan of hers,and loved her songs..but i didnt become a katycat until this past summer lol and after i did,i also got a lot of random flashbacks with katy..it was the weirdest thing cuz those memories werent really anything special at the time..i remember listened to the OOTB albums in my friends car when it came out,and we were on a long drive so we listened to the majority of the album!that rarely happens for me,usually just listen to a random mix of artists and songs on an ipod lol and then later that year my friend brought me to jingle ball where katy performed!and i forgot about all of that until i became a katy cat!(along with a bunch of other memories associated with katy lol)its like she has always been there,but just waiting for the right time to really come into our lives :)
so…youre not alone  :pinkbow:

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #2446 on: March 15, 2014, 08:32:34 AM »
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Know it all

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #2448 on: March 16, 2014, 01:19:37 PM »
Haven't had a chance to come on here in like a week.. having a birthday makes you busy!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #2449 on: March 16, 2014, 01:52:03 PM »
Haven't had a chance to come on here in like a week.. having a birthday makes you busy!

...then you must cancel all future birthdays  ;) :strawberry:

Proud Katycat #5998

Online katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #2450 on: March 17, 2014, 09:13:31 AM »
Katy Perry is 29 years, 4 months and 22 days old.

Which means she has been on Earth for a total of:

- 10,735 days
- 257,640 hours
- 15,458,400 minutes

And she has 222 days left till her next birthday :P  :hehe:

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #2451 on: March 17, 2014, 04:06:27 PM »

- 10,735 days
- 257,640 hours
- 15,458,400 minutes

Omg I can imagine Katy reading things like this and thinking how weird we all are .. oh dear....  :lol:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #2452 on: March 18, 2014, 12:56:50 PM »
The song Katy is working on. If you can read it. Notice the rose quartz crystals and Occult book.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 12:59:39 PM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline MartixD

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • if you don't like kittens or cotton candy gtfo
« Reply #2453 on: March 18, 2014, 01:21:29 PM »
The song Katy is working on. If you can read it. Notice the rose quartz crystals and Occult book.

Occult book? Oh, so much Illuminati :lol:

Offline katykrackel

• Reading Hemingway
  • Take a chance...
« Reply #2454 on: March 18, 2014, 01:26:30 PM »

- 10,735 days
- 257,640 hours
- 15,458,400 minutes

AMAZING! Your math skills are superb my dear. :rofl:

AND GUYS, I just figured this out.. My dog has the same birthday as Katy! I got her from a friend a few years ago and I just looked at her papers. Oct. 25th! I am dyinggggggg!  :frolickingghost: :rofl:

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 08:47:56 PM by katykrackel »
You think you've seen her in a magazine, it's like she walked right out of your dreams...

Online TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #2455 on: March 18, 2014, 04:38:24 PM »

on my small screen I've got, I can't read it, but what's more of a question on my mind, where is the pic from?

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline MartixD

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • if you don't like kittens or cotton candy gtfo
« Reply #2456 on: March 18, 2014, 05:53:33 PM »

on my small screen I've got, I can't read it, but what's more of a question on my mind, where is the pic from?

I've been wondering about it too. I looked for it on Instagrams of people dr. Luke mentioned but I found only a different picture that Sarah posted.

Online TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #2457 on: March 19, 2014, 12:37:58 AM »

I've been wondering about it too. I looked for it on Instagrams of people dr. Luke mentioned but I found only a different picture that Sarah posted.
I just find this so beautiful and inspiring, Katy is more present in this picture than in hundreds of such in which you can see her, I can just feel that. She must be so much in that rose quartz thing now, and why does she need that book for what she's doing - I don't expect a reply to that, it's just the beauty of really looking at her, not at glamour and red carpet shots.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #2458 on: March 19, 2014, 10:12:50 AM »

- 10,735 days
- 257,640 hours
- 15,458,400 minutes

AMAZING! Your math skills are superb my dear. :rofl:

AND GUYS, I just figured this out.. My dog has the same birthday as Katy! I got her from a friend a few years ago and I just looked at her papers. Oct. 25th! I am dyinggggggg!  :frolickingghost: :rofl:

Aww, your dog looks so cute! :xx:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #2459 on: March 19, 2014, 11:54:04 AM »

I just find this so beautiful and inspiring, Katy is more present in this picture than in hundreds of such in which you can see her, I can just feel that. She must be so much in that rose quartz thing now, and why does she need that book for what she's doing - I don't expect a reply to that, it's just the beauty of really looking at her, not at glamour and red carpet shots.
That "rose quartz" tweet makes a lot more sense now.  :lol:

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com