Author Topic: Katy Perry Randomness Thread!  (Read 137145 times)

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
Re: Katy Perry Randomness Thread!
« Reply #2415 on: March 05, 2014, 07:04:26 AM »
She's given herself some tough competition. I mean, last tour had some pretty amazing costumes!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #2416 on: March 05, 2014, 03:34:00 PM »
This is so completely random but its katy related so it makes sense to post here. Some of you may get annoyed because I am ALWAYS posting and ALWAYS replying on threads but there is a reason behind that. I feel like I fit in here. I feel like i fit in within this community which i love. I don't fit in very well in the 'real world' as such, so its amazing to find somewhere where I feel comfortable and okay chatting to people. I know some of you probably see my name pop up and probably think I'm just posting all the time to 'bump up my posts' or 'move up a position' but it genuinely isnt. I love it here... and the reason I post so often is because its so nice to have people to talk to who understand me, and thats the truth :) so thank you KatyCats of the KPF... I owe my current happiness and feeling of acceptance to you :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katykrackel

• Reading Hemingway
  • Take a chance...
« Reply #2417 on: March 05, 2014, 10:05:50 PM »
http://mobi.perezhilton.com/2014-03-05-katy-perry-live-on-sunrise-australia-miley-cyrus-video#.Uxfj_ym9LCQ

BREAKING NEWS: Katy Perry has left music to become a weather girl!

:lol: I love Perez and the way he talks about Katy. From what I've read, he likes her, ha!
You think you've seen her in a magazine, it's like she walked right out of your dreams...

Offline SmackUTwice

• Can Belch the Alphabet
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #2418 on: March 05, 2014, 10:16:29 PM »
This is so completely random but its katy related so it makes sense to post here. Some of you may get annoyed because I am ALWAYS posting and ALWAYS replying on threads but there is a reason behind that. I feel like I fit in here. I feel like i fit in within this community which i love. I don't fit in very well in the 'real world' as such, so its amazing to find somewhere where I feel comfortable and okay chatting to people. I know some of you probably see my name pop up and probably think I'm just posting all the time to 'bump up my posts' or 'move up a position' but it genuinely isnt. I love it here... and the reason I post so often is because its so nice to have people to talk to who understand me, and thats the truth :) so thank you KatyCats of the KPF... I owe my current happiness and feeling of acceptance to you :)

:)

<3

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
« Reply #2419 on: March 06, 2014, 02:23:14 PM »

Loving you!  :strawberry:
:)

<3
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #2420 on: March 06, 2014, 03:37:50 PM »
Aww.. :xx: I love this pic!

dainty_group: Hey #KatCats, look who #KatyPerry caught up with while in Sydney…#KylieMinogue!!

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #2421 on: March 06, 2014, 06:55:25 PM »

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #2422 on: March 06, 2014, 07:12:55 PM »

dainty_group: Hey #KatCats, look who #KatyPerry caught up with while in Sydney…#KylieMinogue!!

Katy looks so cute.  :dreamboat:
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
« Reply #2423 on: March 06, 2014, 09:53:07 PM »
WHEN is Katy going to do her walk of fame star??

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline SmackUTwice

• Can Belch the Alphabet
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #2424 on: March 06, 2014, 10:10:06 PM »

She has 5 yrs from the invitation to have one...

Could be AFTER the tour.. or could be n Sept when she's in the LA area during the tour...

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
« Reply #2425 on: March 06, 2014, 10:19:52 PM »

She has 5 yrs from the invitation to have one...

Could be AFTER the tour.. or could be n Sept when she's in the LA area during the tour...
Oh right I thought it was like 1 or 2. Still, I don't really get why you'd want to delay that type of thing!

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline robotindisguise87

« Reply #2426 on: March 06, 2014, 10:28:05 PM »

Gosh, Kylie looks like a wax figure.  :-\
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14
Melbourne PWT - 18/11/14

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #2427 on: March 07, 2014, 06:21:07 AM »
anyone know what music video this is from?..i KNOWWW ive seen it before,but its bugging the shit outta me!!haha

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline SmackUTwice

• Can Belch the Alphabet
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #2428 on: March 07, 2014, 09:04:58 AM »
anyone know what music video this is from?..i KNOWWW ive seen it before,but its bugging the shit outta me!!haha

Head Automatica's "Lying Through Your Teeth" -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGYG1JMQzNs

More info from that time in her life: http://katyhudson.ca/timeline/2006.shtml
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 09:16:39 AM by SmackUTwice »

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
« Reply #2429 on: March 07, 2014, 11:44:00 AM »

Head Automatica's "Lying Through Your Teeth" -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGYG1JMQzNs

More info from that time in her life: http://katyhudson.ca/timeline/2006.shtml

This is us at PWT  :lol: :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.