Author Topic: Katy Perry Randomness Thread!  (Read 115601 times)

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
Re: Katy Perry Randomness Thread!
« Reply #2265 on: January 06, 2014, 01:58:30 PM »
Rihanna just announced a collaboration with Shakira. Yet another collaboration happening before her and Katy finally do their mythical one which will probably never happen.

Just read in twitter that it's confirmed for february a remix of Choose Your Battles ft. Rihanna  :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat:

Hope it's not fake!  :kittypurry:
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #2266 on: January 06, 2014, 02:04:37 PM »
Rihanna just announced a collaboration with Shakira. Yet another collaboration happening before her and Katy finally do their mythical one which will probably never happen.

Just read in twitter that it's confirmed for february a remix of Choose Your Battles ft. Rihanna  :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat: :dreamboat:

It will be perfect!  :xx: :xx:
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #2267 on: January 06, 2014, 02:15:31 PM »

Hmm, sounds odd to me.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #2268 on: January 06, 2014, 02:20:23 PM »
i really cant see rihanna being on CYB?..ive never heard of extra songs on a deluxe album every making them on the air or as a single..i think its some sort of rule in the music industry,so i cant really bring myself to believe that lol not trying to be rude or anything but jus IMO lol

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #2269 on: January 06, 2014, 09:48:44 PM »
i really cant see rihanna being on CYB?..ive never heard of extra songs on a deluxe album every making them on the air or as a single..i think its some sort of rule in the music industry,so i cant really bring myself to believe that lol not trying to be rude or anything but jus IMO lol
That's exactly what I thought before scrolling down to this!
Chose Your Battles is one of the additional tracks on the deluxe edition, so how would it get remixed in a new collab when people don't even know it? (And how would this track be suitable for being redone with Rihanna, how would she get in there?) Another hoax from the twitter KatyCat hoax machine, I believe.

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #2270 on: January 08, 2014, 06:42:37 AM »
Rihanna has said via Instagram that there'sno collaboration for the moment... :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #2271 on: January 08, 2014, 05:07:48 PM »
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #2272 on: January 08, 2014, 06:23:25 PM »

i retweeted that the other day before even reading it..and then decided to read it and found out it was just one of those articles that really has no new info  :eyes:

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #2273 on: January 08, 2014, 11:48:54 PM »
Rihanna has said via Instagram that there'sno collaboration for the moment... :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

That's exactly what Katy said that made the media go into a frenzy. lmao They are adding to her words, taking away words and not portraying what she really said. As they always do, ayay, lol.

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #2274 on: January 12, 2014, 08:50:48 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BzndmmmrNc

This song brings up some questions. The song is labeled as a Prism demo submission or a new Katy song in some videos. Other videos label it as Selena Gomez Feat Katy. Hmmm.

Vocals are not by either but you can tell there are two main vocalists in the song. There is a bit of a Rihanna like quality to the vocals but also not her.

I have this in the Discography as a rumored song but I highly doubt it was for Prism.

It's a good song no matter who sings it though.

There is a thread for this but this is kind of random for me.  :lol:
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #2275 on: January 12, 2014, 09:09:51 PM »

This song brings up some questions. The song is labeled as a Prism demo submission or a new Katy song in some videos. Other videos label it as Selena Gomez Feat Katy. Hmmm.

Vocals are not by either but you can tell there are two main vocalists in the song. There is a bit of a Rihanna like quality to the vocals but also not her.

I have this in the Discography as a rumored song but I highly doubt it was for Prism.

There is an amazing number of people who are convinced that Katy is on the track and that it is even her alone throughout. However, I can hear clearly enough that Katy isn't anywhere on this recording at all. But it seems to me like someone has made a real effort to sound like her! 

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #2276 on: January 12, 2014, 09:12:09 PM »

it was confirmed to be another song by someone else. Was never a demo or demo submission for Prism. I remember when this was making the 'rounds... I didn't like the song, one bit... and it actually made me feel ill thinking that others thought Katy would sing that, lol! *shrugs*

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #2277 on: January 12, 2014, 09:38:09 PM »

it was confirmed to be another song by someone else. Was never a demo or demo submission for Prism. I remember when this was making the 'rounds... I didn't like the song, one bit... and it actually made me feel ill thinking that others thought Katy would sing that, lol! *shrugs*
I've always thought of it as a Firework ripoff though. LOL! We get those songs from time to time. Like Wannabe and My Boyfriend's Ex Girlfriend. Those never were Katy songs.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 09:43:49 PM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #2278 on: January 15, 2014, 02:13:35 PM »

I've always thought of it as a Firework ripoff though. LOL! We get those songs from time to time. Like Wannabe and My Boyfriend's Ex Girlfriend. Those never were Katy songs.

Boyfriend's Ex Girlfriend is sosoososo catchy though!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #2279 on: January 15, 2014, 07:50:05 PM »
Katy is getting a lot of love from makeup artsits and the makeup-loving community lately.
I was on a beauty post on Reddit the other day and everyone was raving about how her look has been flawless lately, the colours she's been wearing on her lips etc, like in the Unconditionally video. People saying she's their new beauty icon and stuff. Pretty cool.
Random, I know but I guess that's what this thread is about.  :lol:

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com