Author Topic: Katy Perry Randomness Thread!  (Read 117522 times)

Offline Val_Katycat

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ~ Growing up but not giving up ~ ♥
Re: Katy Perry Randomness Thread!
« Reply #495 on: February 25, 2012, 11:29:16 AM »
Katy can't be 5'8 >_> She was an inch or two taller than me and I'm pretty sure I'm about 5'9 or 5'10. >_>

I hope she isn't 5'8" anyway... :twitch:

well she said that ? lol ok. Idk, I never met her anyway.
Apparently I'm the KatyCat #13736 ♥ I love food. And I want to be a surgeon. Oh and I watch too many TV shows. Here are some wise words from Katy : "All I need in this life of sin is me and my kitten."

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #496 on: February 25, 2012, 11:33:16 AM »
She better have been lying or I better have been slouching or something. :'( There's no way I'm only 5'6".... It's like, impossible... >_>

In other news:

I STILL can't sing I kissed a Girl acapella. :twitch: I need to be listening to Katy singing it or I completely mess up the first and second verses, and there's a few words in the Middle 8 that don't stick in my head either. (Just there I was like "Us Girls We Are So.... Um.... Beautiful? Tempting? No... Um... Fascinating?" for like 5 minutes. :twitch: )
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline Val_Katycat

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ~ Growing up but not giving up ~ ♥
« Reply #497 on: February 25, 2012, 11:37:22 AM »
She better have been lying or I better have been slouching or something. :'( There's no way I'm only 5'6".... It's like, impossible... >_>

In other news:

I STILL can't sing I kissed a Girl acapella. :twitch: I need to be listening to Katy singing it or I completely mess up the first and second verses, and there's a few words in the Middle 8 that don't stick in my head either. (Just there I was like "Us Girls We Are So.... Um.... Beautiful? Tempting? No... Um... Fascinating?" for like 5 minutes. :twitch: )

eheh I'm 5'6'' I think. It's not THAT little, is it ? :)

And Us girls we are so magical :D aha i lvoe that part. But yeah I mess up a few words too on IKAG when I sing it. Weird, should be a song we know by heart somehow ^^
Apparently I'm the KatyCat #13736 ♥ I love food. And I want to be a surgeon. Oh and I watch too many TV shows. Here are some wise words from Katy : "All I need in this life of sin is me and my kitten."

Offline StrawberryJelly

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #498 on: February 25, 2012, 12:07:00 PM »
Katy can't be 5'8 >_> She was an inch or two taller than me and I'm pretty sure I'm about 5'9 or 5'10. >_>

I saw one video when she said that. I think it was in China and someone said to her : Here in China we call you little... ( I can't remember the rest, but something with little ) and then Katy was like: LITTLE? I'm 5'8'' tall!! And I can remember me starting screaming: OMG. I'm exact the same height!
So I really hope she is 5'8'' :D , maybe when you met her , she was wearing heels or something... 
"I never want to say: I feel defined,I hope to be changing to the last day I'm on this earth" - Katy Perry

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #499 on: February 25, 2012, 12:18:42 PM »

I saw one video when she said that. I think it was in China and someone said to her : Here in China we call you little... ( I can't remember the rest, but something with little ) and then Katy was like: LITTLE? I'm 5'8'' tall!! And I can remember me starting screaming: OMG. I'm exact the same height!
So I really hope she is 5'8'' :D , maybe when you met her , she was wearing heels or something... 

YES! THANK YOU! :rofl:

*Runs to The Perez TV show thread to check*

And 5'6 isn't small, it's just that it's a lot smaller than I thought I was. :P
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #500 on: February 25, 2012, 01:39:10 PM »
When I met her I was about an inch taller than her...
Altho she was barefoot and I had some tennis shoes on.
I'm about 5' 8" maybe a little taller now, so we're about the same I think!

Offline olivia26

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #501 on: February 25, 2012, 05:05:52 PM »
http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/891216-katy-perry-pulls-stupid-face-at-beauty-launch-caption-competition

Katy Perry pulls stupid face at beauty launch: Caption competition
Singer Katy Perry has branched out into beauty with the launch of her new eyelash range, but it seems she can't manage to keep a straight face. What do you think of her rather intriguing expression? Tell us what caption you would give the picture.

The E.T singer has had a turbulent few months after splitting from husband Russell Brand, but it seems Katy has put her marriage breakdown firmly behind her if this snap is anything to go by.
Perry was in California to launch her new eyelashes range in conjunction with Eylure, seemingly without a care in the world as she greeted fans and posed for photographers.
The star showed off her new blue hair at the event, teaming a two-tone blue dress with blue accessories – including a blue ring to replace her wedding ring.
Clearly enjoying herself, Katy pulled a rather amusing pose for the camera, crossing her eyes and pouting at fans.
While her silly face makes for a great photo moment, what do you think? What caption do you think best describes this picture? Leave a comment with your best idea.
Get the most votes and you could be named caption king or queen like last week's winner JAVER1967, who has taken the title five weeks in a row.
 :hehe:

Proud Katycat #16,362
5.11.11, 3.7.12 ,9.7.12, 30.09.13, 17.10.13, 20.10.13,11.12.13,15.12.13

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #502 on: February 25, 2012, 05:07:47 PM »
http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/891216-katy-perry-pulls-stupid-face-at-beauty-launch-caption-competition

Katy Perry pulls stupid face at beauty launch: Caption competition
Singer Katy Perry has branched out into beauty with the launch of her new eyelash range, but it seems she can't manage to keep a straight face. What do you think of her rather intriguing expression? Tell us what caption you would give the picture.

The E.T singer has had a turbulent few months after splitting from husband Russell Brand, but it seems Katy has put her marriage breakdown firmly behind her if this snap is anything to go by.
Perry was in California to launch her new eyelashes range in conjunction with Eylure, seemingly without a care in the world as she greeted fans and posed for photographers.
The star showed off her new blue hair at the event, teaming a two-tone blue dress with blue accessories – including a blue ring to replace her wedding ring.
Clearly enjoying herself, Katy pulled a rather amusing pose for the camera, crossing her eyes and pouting at fans.
While her silly face makes for a great photo moment, what do you think? What caption do you think best describes this picture? Leave a comment with your best idea.
Get the most votes and you could be named caption king or queen like last week's winner JAVER1967, who has taken the title five weeks in a row.
 :hehe:

"i'm trying to see how the lashes look on myself!!" :D

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline kp-freak.no1

• Not What I Planned
  • Be my Teenage Dream tonight! <3
« Reply #503 on: February 25, 2012, 05:44:48 PM »

In other news:

eheh I'm 5'6'' I think. It's not THAT little, is it ? :)

And Us girls we are so magical :D aha i lvoe that part. But yeah I mess up a few words too on IKAG when I sing it. Weird, should be a song we know by heart somehow ^^
same here with LFN...seems like the chorus will never stick in my head...I'm always like "Is it hit the boulevard or maxed our credit cards" ???
My graphics & request thread! :xxx:

06-07-2009 Luxembourg
06-03-2011 Frankfurt
31-10-2011 Manchester

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #504 on: February 25, 2012, 06:02:09 PM »
Paris Hilton's 'Nothing In This World' sounds like it could be an album track from Teenage Dream or it's rerelease, possibly even a late single.

Even the Video screams "Katy" :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxM8Vy-K09A[/youtube]

Offline HOURGLAS4

• 3th Degree Stalker
  • I'm your new God.
« Reply #505 on: February 25, 2012, 06:07:55 PM »
Paris Hilton's 'Nothing In This World' sounds like it could be an album track from Teenage Dream or it's rerelease, possibly even a late single.

Even the Video screams "Katy" :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxM8Vy-K09A[/youtube]
I rather have nails driven into my brain than listen to Paris Hilton try to sing.
 :pinkbow:

Offline shailyheartskaty

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #506 on: February 25, 2012, 06:12:17 PM »

this is so random :LL love that^^ :xxx:

acceptance is the key to be, to be truly free

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #507 on: February 25, 2012, 06:12:56 PM »
Nothing In This World is one of the best songs of the 00s and it only flopped because people wouldn't give it the chance it deserved. If Katy released it today it would easily become a massive hit.

Anyway, if it was a Katy Perry song you wouldn't have to listen to Paris singing it! :P

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #508 on: February 25, 2012, 06:13:53 PM »
I rather have nails driven into my brain than listen to Paris Hilton try to sing.
 :pinkbow:

THIS.

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline KatySnow

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • AFTER A HURRICANE COMES A RAINBOW
« Reply #509 on: February 25, 2012, 06:30:46 PM »
Random ... but that it what this thread is for, does anyone have the Part of Me font? Or know where i can get it ????
Vancouver Dreams 19.07.11
Santa Barbara Dreams 13.08.11 & 14.08.11
Met Katy @ The Project, Sydney 29.06.12
Met Katy @ KP3D Premiere, Sydney 30.06.12

Twitter & Instagram: @KatyCatLara