Author Topic: Katy Perry Randomness Thread!  (Read 112042 times)

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
Re: Katy Perry Randomness Thread!
« Reply #480 on: February 24, 2012, 06:55:39 PM »
^^ Send her a PM.  ;) That's what I do  :)
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Val_Katycat

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ~ Growing up but not giving up ~ ♥
« Reply #481 on: February 24, 2012, 07:03:02 PM »
Hit up Olivia to make a thread on the calendar. Until then... new appearance info:

2012 EJAF Academy Awards Viewing Party

2012 will mark both the 20th year of EJAF and the 20th occasion of the Foundation’s Academy Awards Viewing Party, which will be held on Sunday, February 26, 2012, at a new venue in West Hollywood Park on San Vicente, West Hollywood, CA. We are deeply grateful to our Presenting Sponsors Chopard, Neuro, and Wells-Fargo for generously supporting this important milestone event and to our official sponsoring airline, American Airlines.

Nowhere else in Hollywood can you find a more eclectic group of luminaries who have come together to support a cause on the evening of the Academy Awards. Throughout the years, EJAF’s Oscar-night party has played host to legendary actors including Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Sir Ben Kingsley, today’s Academy Award winning stars and celebrity personalities such as Gerard Butler, Halle Berry, Marion Cotillard, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas, and Denzel Washington, and the biggest names in rock-n-roll including Jon Bon Jovi, Bono, Sir Paul McCartney, Prince, John Mayer, Jennifer Hudson, Katy Perry, Adam Levine and Grace Jones.

biggest name in Rock N Roll ? omg aha ♥
Apparently I'm the KatyCat #13736 ♥ I love food. And I want to be a surgeon. Oh and I watch too many TV shows. Here are some wise words from Katy : "All I need in this life of sin is me and my kitten."

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #482 on: February 24, 2012, 07:04:53 PM »
^ TEE HEHE. I know, eh!

@stevie... yeah, that is what I meant to say I DID. lol I edited it and added "I" in there so it's a bit more clear, I hope, hehehe!

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #483 on: February 24, 2012, 07:06:15 PM »
^ TEE HEHE. I know, eh!

@stevie... yeah, that is what I meant to say I DID. lol I edited it and added "I" in there so it's a bit more clear, I hope, hehehe!
:lol: :lol:
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #484 on: February 24, 2012, 07:19:32 PM »
@StreetTeamCheli
Alright #katycats of Brazil, listen up! Just got official word that Katy is saving the CC video for something very special! #BePatient

(Later she tweeted that it's for South America, not just Brazil.) :)

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #485 on: February 24, 2012, 07:21:31 PM »
DVD bonus probably, or maybe it'll be used as the Movie M&G.
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #486 on: February 24, 2012, 07:41:28 PM »
Hit up Olivia to make a thread on the calendar. Until then... new appearance info:

2012 EJAF Academy Awards Viewing Party

2012 will mark both the 20th year of EJAF and the 20th occasion of the Foundation’s Academy Awards Viewing Party, which will be held on Sunday, February 26, 2012, at a new venue in West Hollywood Park on San Vicente, West Hollywood, CA. We are deeply grateful to our Presenting Sponsors Chopard, Neuro, and Wells-Fargo for generously supporting this important milestone event and to our official sponsoring airline, American Airlines.

Nowhere else in Hollywood can you find a more eclectic group of luminaries who have come together to support a cause on the evening of the Academy Awards. Throughout the years, EJAF’s Oscar-night party has played host to legendary actors including Dame Elizabeth Taylor and Sir Ben Kingsley, today’s Academy Award winning stars and celebrity personalities such as Gerard Butler, Halle Berry, Marion Cotillard, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas, and Denzel Washington, and the biggest names in rock-n-roll including Jon Bon Jovi, Bono, Sir Paul McCartney, Prince, John Mayer, Jennifer Hudson, Katy Perry, Adam Levine and Grace Jones.
Or not... this is worded really interestingly. It lists a ton of celebs that been there 'throughout the years" -- Katy isn't listed as being there THAT night??? Ugh, confused, lol.

EDIT: Well. WTF! So she will be there... ?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/elton-plays-cupid-for-katy-perry-743070
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:10:42 PM by SmackUTwice »

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #487 on: February 24, 2012, 09:00:08 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c73jaebIyEk[/youtube]
 :pinkbow:
Never grow up!

6/30/2011 Toronto ACC

Offline foobia

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #488 on: February 24, 2012, 09:56:58 PM »
Feels like everytime I go to one of my favourite clubs I end up in this thread. I can't not share how happy I am that there's a DJ who constantly plays old songs ... like, a few years back old songs and 20 years back old songs as well. Especially, if we're talking about 'I Kissed A Girl!' ... ohhhh, how I love hearing Katy's OOTB songs on the radio/at the parties. + tonight there was also 'I Dance With Somebody'. Memorieees.  :hellaholla: :goyou: :cheers: :frolickingghost:
she's awesome, isn't she?

@tlauraful

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #489 on: February 24, 2012, 10:59:37 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c73jaebIyEk[/youtube]
 :pinkbow:

ahh boo, I thought the full version was uploaded!

Oh well, thanks for reminding me of it anyways! much appreciated.

Have you guys seen this? I can't see it right now on mobile,
but this looks great!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCSGYiW4WSY[/youtube]
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 11:21:36 PM by peterbrabel »

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #490 on: February 24, 2012, 11:41:08 PM »

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #491 on: February 24, 2012, 11:44:13 PM »
http://www.ea.com/1/the-sims-3-showtime-live-chat-part-2
they mention her at about 1:12 :pinkbow:
I Keep tweeting them asking when we get the tv commercial!!!!!!!!! they ignore me, LOL!

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #492 on: February 24, 2012, 11:46:45 PM »
http://www.ea.com/1/the-sims-3-showtime-live-chat-part-2
they mention her at about 1:12 :pinkbow:
I Keep tweeting them asking when we get the tv commercial!!!!!!!!! they ignore me, LOL!
:lol: i would love to work there so much  :dreamboat: not only do they get to play and create sim games all day and even collab with KATY!!!! dream job  :strawberry:

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline Val_Katycat

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ~ Growing up but not giving up ~ ♥
« Reply #493 on: February 25, 2012, 10:52:45 AM »
Ok SO random but I was reading an old interview where she is saying it.

Katy is 5'8'' and her weight is approximately 130 pounds. Well of course weight is never really stable but she's around that.

And when she was younger she was the same eight but weighted 145 pounds.

aha.
Apparently I'm the KatyCat #13736 ♥ I love food. And I want to be a surgeon. Oh and I watch too many TV shows. Here are some wise words from Katy : "All I need in this life of sin is me and my kitten."

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #494 on: February 25, 2012, 11:11:30 AM »
Katy can't be 5'8 >_> She was an inch or two taller than me and I'm pretty sure I'm about 5'9 or 5'10. >_>

I hope she isn't 5'8" anyway... :twitch:
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'