Author Topic: Katy Perry Wax Figure  (Read 5098 times)

Offline wowitsjoey

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • Katycat
Re: Katy Perry Wax Figure
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2014, 10:13:23 PM »
I can't remember whether it was the forum or the KatyCat facebook page, but I remember someone posting an edit of all of the Katy wax figures together to compare them all... anyone know where I can find it? It had each city matched to each photo too...
I know I could search them all up myself but I can't remember which cities Madame Tussauds have Katy wax figures! I was trying to show someone all of them together earlier but couldn't find the image. If anyone has it or anything like it, let me know!  :)

Madame Tussads website is handy to help look them up if you can't find the picture.

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2014, 10:27:02 AM »
I can't remember whether it was the forum or the KatyCat facebook page, but I remember someone posting an edit of all of the Katy wax figures together to compare them all... anyone know where I can find it? It had each city matched to each photo too...
I know I could search them all up myself but I can't remember which cities Madame Tussauds have Katy wax figures! I was trying to show someone all of them together earlier but couldn't find the image. If anyone has it or anything like it, let me know!  :)

Madame Tussads website is handy to help look them up if you can't find the picture.
Thanks, they only have a few figures listed per city, I'll just look them all up separately. I'm just being lazy.  :lol:

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline MartixD

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • if you don't like kittens or cotton candy gtfo
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2014, 10:42:27 AM »

Thanks, they only have a few figures listed per city, I'll just look them all up separately. I'm just being lazy.  :lol:

Found it on "KatyCats :]" on facebook:

Berlin, Vienna, Las Vegas, Bangkok, Sydney (I guess the one from London is the same) and New York.

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2014, 10:45:09 AM »

Found it on "KatyCats :]" on facebook:

Berlin, Vienna, Las Vegas, Bangkok, Sydney (I guess the one from London is the same) and New York.
Thank you thank you thank you!  :pinkbow:
I had just looked them all up separately but was worried I may have forgotten one.
Wow, the Bangkok one really is just plain awful...  :lol:
I find it so funny that they're all meant to be the same person...

Offline I-Wanna-See-Your-Peacock

• Dirty Doggy
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2014, 11:16:47 AM »
The Sydney one is the only acceptable one tbqh.

KATYCAT #8619

Liverpool Echo Arena: 27/03/11 - AMAZING!

MEN Arena: 31/10/11 - Best Halloween EVER! I MET KATY!

KP3D London Premiere: 03/07/12 - INCREDIBLE!

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2014, 12:37:34 PM »
The Sydney one is the only acceptable one tbqh.
I've always thought that too. The new London one is very like the Sydney one so it's not bad either.
They'll never get it 100% right but maybe that's just all all of us being picky from seeing her face so much.  :lol:

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2014, 02:21:26 PM »
I think the Berlin and Sydney ones are the best :pinkbow:
I really wanna go and see them! :katycat4:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2014, 02:25:36 PM »
I think they all look awful! I think I've read someone saying it before but they really can't get that nose right at all can they?! Witch nose!  :lol:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2014, 02:37:59 PM »
Suppose it's virtually impossible to perfect perfection.. Don't think I've ever seen a wax work where you're like Woaah is that actually a human?! :lol:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline DillNewt24

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2014, 05:13:23 PM »
If they truly are redoing the one in Las Vegas I'd love to see her "Prismified." Maybe Katy-Patra or Roar Katy? Or even One of the Boys Katy, anything besides a standard California Dreams Katy.
Roar Katy sounds like fun.

Yeah they'll definitely have start making wax figures of her from the Prism music videos :)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 05:15:45 PM by DillNewt24 »

Twitter: @DillNewt

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2014, 06:21:34 PM »
If they truly are redoing the one in Las Vegas I'd love to see her "Prismified." Maybe Katy-Patra or Roar Katy? Or even One of the Boys Katy, anything besides a standard California Dreams Katy.
Roar Katy sounds like fun.

Yeah they'll definitely have start making wax figures of her from the Prism music videos :)
Katy Patra would be amazing.  :)
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Lovegirl

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2014, 03:51:25 AM »
Don't think I've ever seen a wax work where you're like Woaah is that actually a human?! :lol:

Sometimes you can't be sure.  ;)

Remembers me when I and my parents went to Madame Tussauds in London many years ago when we were on vacation. There was an old woman sitting on a bench and slept with a book on her lap. My parents and me were not sure if this is a wax figure or a real person and some other people who passed by weren't sure either. I wanted to touch it/her, but was too scared. A few minutes later a small boy had a look at it and finally touched her. But she wasn't real.  :rofl:

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2014, 07:04:44 PM »
Don't think I've ever seen a wax work where you're like Woaah is that actually a human?! :lol:

Remembers me when I and my parents went to Madame Tussauds in London many years ago when we were on vacation. There was an old woman sitting on a bench and slept with a book on her lap. My parents and me were not sure if this is a wax figure or a real person and some other people who passed by weren't sure either. I wanted to touch it/her, but was too scared. A few minutes later a small boy had a look at it and finally touched her. But she wasn't real.  :rofl:
The best one I've seen is Jack Sparrow in London, but I haven't been to any other wax museums so I don't know. Also Jack Sparrow looks kinda rough and shiny anyway so it was probably easy enough to get him right.
All the rest were like "Yeah... that's Gary Barlow... I think. I suppose that looks like a suit he might wear."  :lol: Just awful.  :lol:

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2014, 07:15:46 PM »

There was one time when Ozzy Osbourne was pretending to be his wax figure at a wax museum and then he'd jump out at his fans and scare them when they tried to pose next to him :lol:
http://youtu.be/bndQU6_zWjk

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline RallyRex

• Dressing Up
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.
« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2014, 07:31:27 PM »
I love when celebrities do things like that.   :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYWLpKYS3GE
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |