Author Topic: Fireworks & Cotton Candy - Interview/Article!  (Read 3133 times)

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
Re: Fireworks & Cotton Candy!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 09:09:54 PM »
I’m not superhuman – I bruise, I bleed, I vomit, I shit.The whole thing.”
 :lol:

Love that. down to earth Katy's always there ♥

& THIS :
there is, finally, a high-end female pop star who does so much more (and with more humour) with her talent than throw it in your face in a flurry of conceptual art (ala Lady Gaga) and crude sex (ala Rihanna and Britney).

This interviewer's got my love. aha  :lol:

Haha IKR?
But otherwise, this would have to be my second favorite interview next to the CBS video.
Sometimes journalists write so snottily and quite rudely, and this writer made me laugh.

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
Re: Fireworks & Cotton Candy - Interview/Article!
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 09:51:08 PM »
This is, BY FAR, the best article/interview I've ever read on Katy. The writer nails it. So beautifully. Katy is genuine, real... yet magical... I really love the direction she is going. She is a keeper!!!

Yes, a long read. If you can't do it now, wait and find the time ASAP. It's TOTALLY worth every word.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/theticket/2011/1104/1224307019111.html
Sooooooooo. I liked this SO much I gave the writer/paper some mega love (as well as abounding with love for Katy) and they offered to send me the WHOLE PAPER to me in Canada... all the way from Ireland!!!!!! AHH! Arrived today!!!

Offline 1robyn5

• Ignites the Light
  • Tuesday 1st November 2011 - Glasgow SECC
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2011, 08:04:00 PM »
I'm surprised they put the, "I shit." part in a newspaper lol! I love how she just comes out with it! I tend to say whatever pops into my mind but it either gets me in trouble or makes people think I'm weird... Which I guess I am  :eyes:
-Milk Milk Lemonade, Round the back is where Chocolate's made-

Offline foobia

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 04:35:49 AM »
I'm surprised they put the, "I shit." part in a newspaper lol! I love how she just comes out with it! I tend to say whatever pops into my mind but it either gets me in trouble or makes people think I'm weird... Which I guess I am  :eyes:

Haha, that's what I love about her. She just says whatever comes into her mind and it's true, it's life, but most of the people would just keep it to themselves. I love these 'did-she--really-just-say-that' moments in her interviews :D
she's awesome, isn't she?

@tlauraful