Author Topic: Katy Perry @ Van Andel Arena - Grand Rapids,MI - December 1st 2011 - SUSPENDED ?  (Read 6698 times)

Offline Jazzminxo

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
I am so sorry Cats.

I am crying too!!! For a few reasons.  :emobanana:

What a bummer. What the heck happened??? Is the Meow launch really the same day?? And they really couldn't figure anything else out??? Ahh. And I thought my life was nuts sometimes. :)

But... the saying is... good things come to those who wait... :) That's been shown to me many times. So i hope every sad cat can pick their heads up after a good cry and I think something esle, perhaps betetr, will eventually come around!!

Sending my love and hugs to the cats this affects!!

is it seriously? or is that just a rumor? Because now I do have extra cash from this ticket and still have those days off work... hmmm lol frickin Katy making me co cray cray.
I'm pretty sure it's real, I mean you got an email from ticketmaster right? :/

Sam got the email because she bought the tickets saying that the money would be refunded onto her credit card.
That's what I mean. I don't think ticketmaster would send out emails about refunds if it wasn't really cancelled. :(
**Thanks to Tiffy34**

When anybody says you can’t do something, you say, Sorry, I can do it, ‘cause I’m a firework.’ - KP ♥

Offline PishPosh

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • the name's JESS yo! KC#1748
I am so sorry Cats.

What a bummer. What the heck happened??? Is the Meow launch really the same day?? And they really couldn't figure anything else out??? Ahh. And I thought my life was nuts sometimes. :)

But... the saying is... good things come to those who wait... :) That's been shown to me many times. So i hope every sad cat can pick their heads up after a good cry and I think something esle, perhaps betetr, will eventually come around!!

is it seriously? or is that just a rumor? Because now I do have extra cash from this ticket and still have those days off work... hmmm lol frickin Katy making me co cray cray.

Sam got the email because she bought the tickets saying that the money would be refunded onto her credit card.
That's what I mean. I don't think ticketmaster would send out emails about refunds if it wasn't really cancelled. :(

it was canceled, which is why they told her her money would be refunded on her credit card....

'09: 3/13 FanFest 3/30 Kool 7/26 Amp 7/28 Hammerstein 7/30 Borgata
'10: 6/18 Etalk 6/20 MMVA 6/22 Much 8/24 Letterman 8/27 Today
'11: 6/30 Purr & ACC 7/2 Bell 7/3 Scotia 11/16 MSG
'12: 6/15 KP3D 6/16&17 MMVA 6/25 Kimmel 6/26 KP3D
'13: 12/1 MOD Club
'14 7/15 Bell Centre 7/16 Canadian Tire Centre 7/18 ACC 7/19 ACC

Offline Jazzminxo

I am so sorry Cats.

it was canceled, which is why they told her her money would be refunded on her credit card....
That's what I'm saying. You asked if it was serious, and I said well if ticketmaster is saying you can be refunded then it is. Also says on their page & live nation that the event is cancelled.
**Thanks to Tiffy34**

When anybody says you can’t do something, you say, Sorry, I can do it, ‘cause I’m a firework.’ - KP ♥

Offline PishPosh

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • the name's JESS yo! KC#1748
I am so sorry Cats.

That's what I'm saying. You asked if it was serious, and I said well if ticketmaster is saying you can be refunded then it is. Also says on their page & live nation that the event is cancelled.

SORRY I was talking about the Meow Launch lol, if it happens to be in NYC when the Grand Rapids Show was supposed to be I could go to that instead since I already have that time booked off work

'09: 3/13 FanFest 3/30 Kool 7/26 Amp 7/28 Hammerstein 7/30 Borgata
'10: 6/18 Etalk 6/20 MMVA 6/22 Much 8/24 Letterman 8/27 Today
'11: 6/30 Purr & ACC 7/2 Bell 7/3 Scotia 11/16 MSG
'12: 6/15 KP3D 6/16&17 MMVA 6/25 Kimmel 6/26 KP3D
'13: 12/1 MOD Club
'14 7/15 Bell Centre 7/16 Canadian Tire Centre 7/18 ACC 7/19 ACC

Offline Jazzminxo

I am so sorry Cats.

SORRY I was talking about the Meow Launch lol, if it happens to be in NYC when the Grand Rapids Show was supposed to be I could go to that instead since I already have that time booked off work
Hehe, no worries! Take me with? I still can't believe it's cancelled :( I just want to know why.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:14:22 PM by Jazzminxo »
**Thanks to Tiffy34**

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
Meow launch is rumor at this point. Someone said it in this thread so I was questioning it.... but the perfume comes out Nov 15th, so ya think it would be close to that day. *shrugs* lol

Offline katyperrymyhero

• Lost Control
Meow launch is rumor at this point. Someone said it in this thread so I was questioning it.... but the perfume comes out Nov 15th, so ya think it would be close to that day. *shrugs* lol

I saw in a news article a while ago that the launch would be in December, but it could still be rumors. :)

"she's just an explosion that keeps getting bigger and bigger"

Offline sineadkatyperry

• Purrrfection

I saw in a news article a while ago that the launch would be in December, but it could still be rumors. :)
she said on twitter for the competition, that the winner would meet her at the launch on the 1st december i thought?..

Offline Jazzminxo

she said on twitter for the competition, that the winner would meet her at the launch on the 1st december i thought?..
She didn't specifically say December 1st, she just said December.
**Thanks to Tiffy34**

Offline foobia

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
She hasn't said anything about that, has she? So I'm sure she's not just leaving it like this ... I'm sure she's going to make it up to you guys, especially as it got rescheduled once already!
she's awesome, isn't she?

@tlauraful

Offline Jazzminxo

She hasn't said anything about that, has she? So I'm sure she's not just leaving it like this ... I'm sure she's going to make it up to you guys, especially as it got rescheduled once already!
I hope so, because it's really disappointing especially after it already being postponed :(
**Thanks to Tiffy34**

Offline mannequin

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • katy, Katy, KATY!
canceled. :(

Offline Little.Miss.Perry

• Wannabe
  • *~Cup of Coffee and an Overdose~*
GAHHHHHHHHH. I was soooooo excited for this show. Me and My best friend had outfits planned, and we were planning on going SOOOOOO early and waiting outside for her. I live in Michigan, and I went to the Detriot show (Thank GOD). But I really wish this wouldn't have gotten canceled. It was my turn to meet her, I had the feeling. But I guess I understand, why would Katy want to come to Michigan in December? In the snow and nasty cold? Doesn't sound like a candyforina dream to me either. <3 SOMEDAY!!!!!!!!  :xxx: :strawberry: :watermelon: