Author Topic: Katy withdrawal symptoms  (Read 1484 times)

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
Re: Katy withdrawal symptoms
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 09:24:56 AM »
All Katy has to do is go to Clagary for the stampede next year and I am happy. 

A reason for me to go see her again in Calgary.

BOOYAH! Or Edmonton... I love being smack in the middle of these 2 cities! :)

Offline katypurr93

• Dressing Up
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 10:47:57 AM »
OMG im definately have katy withdrawal symptoms people may think im crazy but you katycats that have met katy or seen her in concert know where im coming from..i still cant believe she shook my hand when i first met her june 14 2011! then she hugged me and it was like the world stoped at that very moment.. i cant even describe how i felt that night...i want to meet her again so bad..i guess i will have to wait until next tour! i miss u katy! lol
Thanks to CandyPurry for making this! ;)

Offline Val_Katycat

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ~ Growing up but not giving up ~ ♥
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2011, 12:57:41 PM »
My post CDT depression was gone for a while. These days I thought about the show again and all I wanna do is cry. I miss it so much, it's like I needed it to breath !! not only Katy, but the energy the crowd had, how everyone had their hearts beating for the same person at the same time. And how intimate and cool it was to talk with Katy. How I laughed for everything so I was happy !! How everyone around could turn into a possible friend because they were loving the same thing that me. It was the best thing happening to me, I knew it when I was the show and I still realize it. I want it to happen again and again and again... forever. I'm begging my mom to take me to many England shows and I hope she'll add a date in France.

That was my depressional post.
Apparently I'm the KatyCat #13736 ♥ I love food. And I want to be a surgeon. Oh and I watch too many TV shows. Here are some wise words from Katy : "All I need in this life of sin is me and my kitten."

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2014, 09:19:36 AM »
3 years later... and I have it again  :emobanana:

Offline K8YCat

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2014, 10:12:54 PM »
I've been to all Katy's shows since 2009 and I've met her twice.  And yes I do experience Katy withdrawal after seeing her.  She's so wonderful to be around.  She has a such a great vibe about her.  And she gives me the best feeling in the world.  So when she's gone I miss her!  <3
OG KatyCat!  <3

Offline TheMouse

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2014, 10:37:46 PM »
I've got a slight trace of that PCD but really I feel the enrichment it brought to my life far outweighs that. I went through hard times before that, and just now it seems some difficult days are coming again.
 I was so lucky to have that time window open when I needed it so that I was even physically capable of traveling, going to the shows, and staying in hotels without worrying in May - looking back at that it is a memory which will always be alive and gets me through whatever comes.
Even if I knew I'll never see Katy again IRL what the time of having followed the tour through the UK has done to me is so valuable - it has made me stronger and when I look at things now I see life as a bigger picture than before. I think better, just like after reading a life changing book.
The regret I have is not that I can't continue being in that past moment but that I can never thank Katy and her team for what it has really brought to my life, for now and the future.

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline RallyRex

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Katy liked my pizza shirt at PWT Ohio. :)
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2014, 10:59:09 PM »
PCD definitely sucks, but remembering and cherishing all the amazing memories we all have because of Katy is a great way to help with that.  She has helped me so much for the better over the last few years, and keeping that in mind far outweighs the negatives, as Mouse said.  I would be a completely different (probably a lot more miserable) person right now if it weren't for her.  It's things like that which keep me thinking positive and not fall back into the depression abyss.   :)
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2014, 07:20:29 PM »
I saw Katy twice in July and I still have PCD. It just won't go away.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2014, 03:48:44 AM »
My show was on July 2nd, and the next day, PCD forced me into plane tickets and another RS ticket to St Louis in August. Following that show, I bought more plane tickets and RS ticket to the Houston show in October. PCD is expensive. Don't let what happened to me happen to you.

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO
10/11/14 Houston, TX

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2014, 01:20:46 PM »
Sometimes it feels like Katy is THE only source of positivity in my life, and because of this, I miss her loads. I find it hard to even listen to PRISM in its entirety because of the PWT. I can only hope I see her again on this tour!  :emobanana:
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber